Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Any G35 owners in Utah?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 08:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any G35 owners in Utah?

Just wondering if I am the only G35 enthusiast in Utah?

nsanbyker
DIY Pro

Old 06-05-2003, 11:52 AM
Re: Any G35 owners in Utah?

I'll have my G on Saturday. I live in SLC, but I'm getting mine from Las Vegas. I have yet to see a single G on the road in SLC. The infiniti salesman at Dahle told me they've sold maybe 30 to 40 coupes since November...with a number of them being to "out-of-staters" as there aren't any dealerships in Wyoming or Idaho. The next closest are Vegas and Aurora, Colorado!

Old 06-05-2003, 05:00 PM

hey g35slc, whats up. i got my coupe last nite. came in early. when you get your g, we'll have to hook up and make everyone around us drool over our rides. i ordered my g back in april from dahle. i know the salesman personally, so i had an advantage. later

nsanbyker
DIY Pro

Old 07-15-2003, 05:09 PM

I bought mine from Salt Lake last May. It's a 6 speed MT. I live in Lindon Utah.

74157-car.jpg

Old 07-18-2003, 05:15 PM

hey flatcracker, your ride looks very familiar only its missing the aero kit. where is lindon? i live in south jordan. later

nsanbyker
DIY Pro

Old 07-19-2003, 07:09 PM

Hey, I've had my coupe for about a month. I live in Salt Lake County--have only seen three on the road. Not many in Utah yet. I'm a single mom with a 17 year old son--I have to pry the keys away from him--we both love this car!

Old 08-02-2003, 02:07 PM

I have a post asking if anyone was from Utah as well. It's listed at the bottom of page 2 called Long Shot.

I have had my Garnet Fire Sedan since October 02, I love this car. I don't drive it on rainy days and never drive to work to leave out in the sun when over 80 degrees. When I do drive to work I use a car cover. Only have 6000 miles on car now. I purchased an 89 Honda Accord as a beater car for bad weather and HOT days like we are having here in Utah.

Some may say I am craze for not driving my car more, however I call myself a G35 Enthusiast and love to keep it looking like new. After driving my Honda for a week or so it’s great to get back in my G35, the differences between the two cars are unbelievable it’s feels like driving the G35 for the first time again and really makes me appreciate the G35 that much more.

I have owned several BMW's, a Lexus and RX7’s over the past, but with the introduction of the G35 I can no longer justify the price of the BMW especially when you compare the two cars (G35 vs. 330I) The BMW has got to be one of the most claustrophobic automobiles inside that you can drive today, save for the drivers position. If you want to take anyone with you in the BMW you'll need a shoe horn to get them in and out. The back seat of the BMW feels park bench Hard, not exactly what you would want to ride in to say Las Vegas.

If any of you have not tried Zaino Brothers polish and car care products you are missing the best looking finish your G can have. (No I don't work for Zanio just love their products)

Nice to see there are others out here in Utah that don't just drive there cars to work and back, but also enjoy there cars and like sharing comments with other G35 owners.

Redadair
2003.5 Garnet Fire Sedan
All options except Nav.

Old 08-04-2003, 05:49 PM

It's good to see more people are on this forum. We need to organize a meet like dinner or a Zaino application day in the park. Post ideas or times we can meet.

nsanbyker
DIY Pro

Old 08-07-2003, 08:06 PM

Count me in, but unless its 2-3 months down the road...I will have to bring the TL-S (damn Dahle)

Old 08-15-2003, 01:26 AM

G35 enthusiast right here. I live in Murray and you will see me on the roads. I'm the black G35 with 20's you cannot miss me. I got the paint protection offered at Dahle, will Zaino have any adverse affects on it? ---- lemme know when we meet.

87727-web G.jpg

Old 08-19-2003, 02:19 PM

Sweet ride...is that pic up off of Wasatch, near the south end? It seems like it is (sweet place, love takin' the ladies there) but I dunno where it is that close to a traffic light.

Old 08-20-2003, 01:22 PM

i don't believe that zaino will have any effect on the paint protection package because it should be washed off when you use dawn dish soap to prepare the car for zaino. come on guys, lets meet up. put up some times and lets all get together.

nsanbyker
DIY Pro

Old 08-21-2003, 06:46 PM

I will come, even if I don't have my coupe yet...I wish Timmy D woul get on the ball!! It sucks though, I can't get navi, if I wanted that I had to wait until Jan/Feb for it...so I took what I could get by Nov...no navi, I can add it later, with an Alpine system I guess.

Old 08-22-2003, 03:14 PM

anyone else want to get together

nsanbyker
DIY Pro

Old 08-22-2003, 06:37 PM

meet = HELL YEAH!
Lets put out some possible dates and vote on em.
A Wendover or Park City locale would be Kool.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any G35 owners in Utah?