New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Future g35 coupe owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Future g35 coupe owner

Hi all,

I am thinking of purchasing a used g35 coupe but I had a few questions that I was hoping to get answers to. I currently have a solara that I lowered, put a body kit on, and changed out the suspension, so I know the basics about modding. My questions were:

1. Bodykit - I will probably be wanting to get a simple bodykit on it, I'm thinking polyurethane b/c I dont want to deal with fiberglass. I found some decent ones on this site:

http://www.body-kitz.com/enter.html?...d=39196.079375

Are there more polyurethane ones available? Where could I look and what's a fair price? Also will having or not having the aero kit affect the body kit? I am presuming it would need to come off...

2. Suspension and Wheels - I would also like to upgrade to 19s possibly, but then will the car need to be lowered (so it doesnt look like its floating) or will the stock suspension be fine? What would be good options for a lower drop while maintaining ride quality and not blowing the stock struts. I also read a FSB and RSB would be a good idea. How much for these?

3. Audio - How is the factory sound system? Are people generally pleased or do a lot of people feel the need to change out the speakers. I have a preference for crisp clean sound over thumping bass. Does anyone know the factory speaker sizes off hand?

Any help would be appreciated, sorry for all the questions. I would normally take the time to look it all up myself but I am on a really short timeframe (about a month) for buying and doing all this. Thanks!

Old 05-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to the 'Driver boards, hari-bhari. This community is filled with an abundance of information. I am positive that a thorough search will yield all of the answers to your many questions. This is where it all started for many current and soon to be G owners. Enjoy!

Old 05-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dont even waste ur money on a used g35 go out and lease or smartbuy or even finance the g37.. whole new carrr cant waitt