New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Hello Forum!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2012 | 11:19 PM
|
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Ed I spoke with you on the phone recently I wasn't aware that you wanted an explanation from the Staff. If you have any concerns please PM or call me directly you have my number, thanks. Or you can contact anyone from the Staff or IB.

Just to confirm for everyone CBK is a legit company, it always has been. IB did its due diligence in checking them out and coordinated with Ed from CBK.

Originally Posted by Unknwn
I'm not sure what you want the staff to explain. I think you should explain your stance and stop baiting the community with the negative introduction and deflections.
Actually I posted my 1st post on here because I was trying to be as respectful as possible to my situation on here. I spoke and had to go through many loops with IB to even show this was my account & business name and I had no employees on this forum ever. As far as speaking with you on the phone I don't feel Staff owes me a explanation. I feel you owe it to the commuity not me since you endorsed and spoke for my company about a guy on here who was never my employee and was allowed on here as my company name. My former manager of Import Trendz asked if we should go on the forums and I said yes. Little did I know what was to happen after he got us on the forum. I can't go into details because of a former vendor on here is in litigation with my ex manager and that has yet to be resolved. As far as allowing some one on the forum as my employee and debts of that person, they were never my debts nor issues. I did not authorize that person or vouch for him. MY stance i guess is something should be done to that person for not being truthful.

I took a hold of my business after being left high an dry and decided to sell my own products. IB has a new vendor policy I guess that drop ship companies aren't too popular. I really feel that as a Staff member who seems to be the one who actually vouched for the events[candle not unkwn] that took place he or she should provide a complete explanation to the forum so people won't treat me the way they are right now.(I do understand yet I don't agree with what is all being said by a few of the screen names.). I tried to give a best proper introduction without naming names and it seems like Candlestickpark your a popular Staff on here maybe with your help we can get the story out and over with and move on to selling my parts.I have already recieved so many questions about my pictures and products as being some one elses.Trust me I make these and these are mine. I did look into the parts made by VIS and I can get them as well. I am authorized to sell all their G35 parts.I am very busy with trying to get my company back on track and give the best deals to the forum of my parts.

ed

The following users liked this post:
JaE35 (09-13-2012)
Old 09-13-2012 | 01:48 AM
G35 Sedan
Premier Member
Well said

Old 09-13-2012 | 05:00 AM
ill Sedan
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by Carbodykits
Actually I posted my 1st post on here because I was trying to be as respectful as possible to my situation on here. I spoke and had to go through many loops with IB to even show this was my account & business name and I had no employees on this forum ever. As far as speaking with you on the phone I don't feel Staff owes me a explanation. I feel you owe it to the commuity not me since you endorsed and spoke for my company about a guy on here who was never my employee and was allowed on here as my company name. My former manager of Import Trendz asked if we should go on the forums and I said yes. Little did I know what was to happen after he got us on the forum. I can't go into details because of a former vendor on here is in litigation with my ex manager and that has yet to be resolved. As far as allowing some one on the forum as my employee and debts of that person, they were never my debts nor issues. I did not authorize that person or vouch for him. MY stance i guess is something should be done to that person for not being truthful.

I took a hold of my business after being left high an dry and decided to sell my own products. IB has a new vendor policy I guess that drop ship companies aren't too popular. I really feel that as a Staff member who seems to be the one who actually vouched for the events[candle not unkwn] that took place he or she should provide a complete explanation to the forum so people won't treat me the way they are right now.(I do understand yet I don't agree with what is all being said by a few of the screen names.). I tried to give a best proper introduction without naming names and it seems like Candlestickpark your a popular Staff on here maybe with your help we can get the story out and over with and move on to selling my parts.I have already recieved so many questions about my pictures and products as being some one elses.Trust me I make these and these are mine. I did look into the parts made by VIS and I can get them as well. I am authorized to sell all their G35 parts.I am very busy with trying to get my company back on track and give the best deals to the forum of my parts.

ed
Ed I've been instructed by IB to no longer post in this thread. Please contact IB directly to address the above concerns.

Welcome to the forum and let me or anyone else on the staff know if you have any forum related technical issues.

Last edited by CandlestickPark; 09-13-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old 10-08-2012 | 01:54 AM
what on earth is going on here? look's like CBK is more interested in rehashing a bunch of meaningless drama then actually selling anything. not sure why "Ed" is so mad considering at the time, the other "CBK" actually made a great name for you guys on here. now on the other hand, you're VERY lucky you didn't have some of the other competing vendors of the time representing you, one in particularly who flushed their business and quite a few friendships down the drain in a blaze of glory before requesting to be banned even on their own personal account.

The following users liked this post:
ShanesG (10-08-2012)
Old 10-08-2012 | 03:20 AM
Still confused as to what is what. Remind me not to buy anything for the exterior of my car.

And just like that with the clap of IB hands no more further investigation into what happened or whats happening. IB got paid that is all that matters

Old 10-08-2012 | 01:03 PM
JBF
I think "Ed" has been busy with court lately so he hasn't been able to post...

Trollolol

The following 4 users liked this post by JBF:
Hotdawwgman (10-08-2012), SDGenius (10-08-2012), ShanesG (10-08-2012), Silencer_0 (10-08-2012)
Old 10-08-2012 | 08:34 PM
G35 Sedan
Premier Member
Same guys b!tching about the same thing over and over again...give it a rest already..as far as i'm concerned all of your opinions are biased, you guys are like a team, come on come all...am i the only one who notices this?

Old 10-08-2012 | 09:00 PM
JBF
Are you the only one that still thinks Strafe didn't rip people off?

Remember...we're "the usual posters"

And for the record, read all of Carbodykits' posts. There's nothing but fingerpointing and playing the victim...

Sounds a lot like Strafe if you ask me.

Old 10-08-2012 | 09:19 PM
G35 Sedan
Premier Member
No I don't think that..i've read enough on this forum to know that no vendor is perfect lol...just wish this would be laid to rest

Old 10-08-2012 | 09:36 PM
JBF
When StrafeConceptAutoCarbodykits disappears forever, it will be laid to rest.

People seem to forget that the ones that keep bringing up the BS and calling BS are the ones that were ripped off (or attempted to be ripped off) ((OR threatened)) (((or sued))) by those guys.

Last edited by JBF; 10-08-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: forgot some facts...
Old 10-25-2012 | 09:21 AM
|
Former G35driver Vendor
Our doors are open and stop by our address. We make the parts I sell and if requested I can get some other parts from the other bodykit product makers.. Thanks. I think things have been explained in a few other threads and Please if you are affiliated with another vendor on here and speak for them Don't bring it here. Take it up with the Key players. I just want to sell Direct and to the customer. Then there is no blame Game....Buck stops here..