New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

New to Infiniti but not Nissan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2013 | 06:51 AM
|
New to Infiniti but not Nissan

Hi every one, I just picked up an '07 black coupe 6mt. Like the title says its my first Infiniti. Right now I also have an '02 Pathfinder with the 3.5 (I love the fit and finish on it, which drew me to another Nissan product). The car that got replaced was an '03 Oldsmobile alero with the 2.2 ecotec and 5spd. It served me well for seven years but body rot and misc other things started piling up and it was time to go. I live in southern Ontario Canada and work in the bush all over as a geophysical operator. Luckily when I am in the field, my G can stay nice and cozy in my garage (unless my wife is brave enough to take it out).
As far as mods go, right now it's stock but I want to put full engine back exhaust on it soon as well as a z-tube. Eventually I would like some engine mods as well but I'm not sure exactly what, the only thing I know is I don't really want boost. Anyways, on to the crappy phone pics. I'll have better ones soon, my wife and I are planning a photo-shoot coming up

silver one is my old car, notice the drivers window haha. (not me in the pic either)
New to Infiniti but not Nissan-mrocg6z.jpg

New to Infiniti but not Nissan-z1wjgr8.jpg

Old 05-03-2013 | 03:41 PM
Props on your find man!! I just got mine a few days ago too! Welcome to the club!

LOVE the driver side window of your silver ride

Old 05-03-2013 | 03:46 PM
|
Haha yeah, one of the clips on the regulator was busted and it was precariously sitting in the up position for a couple of years, my buddy on the drive home from the dealership decided that since it was going to the scrap yard anyway, he might as well roll it down so he could enjoy a smoke. This was the result of trying to roll it back up when we stopped for lunch lol.