New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Finally got her, been wanting it since High School!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
but my question is though...you DID have a warranty. and they did sell you the car like that.

technically they should be fixing the damn thing.
no?
Exactly. It doesn't matter if the repairs exceed the cost of the warranty, that's the risk they take when selling warranties.

I do agree, though, that this is probably a blessing in disguise given what you paid for the car. Get your money back and keep looking.

Look at other places than Carmax. When I was looking for my coupe, they were consistently the highest priced coupes I found. I ended up getting mine from a Jaguar/Land Rover/Volvo dealer who took it in as a trade.

Old 03-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by dillon_b12
Exactly. It doesn't matter if the repairs exceed the cost of the warranty, that's the risk they take when selling warranties.

I do agree, though, that this is probably a blessing in disguise given what you paid for the car. Get your money back and keep looking.

Look at other places than Carmax. When I was looking for my coupe, they were consistently the highest priced coupes I found. I ended up getting mine from a Jaguar/Land Rover/Volvo dealer who took it in as a trade.
yup. i would fight their "grace period bullshit" - thats a cop out
if you like this car that much consider getting a lawyer- cant go wrong getting a brand new motor.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G35 Rev-Up 6MT
Originally Posted by eazdaskeez
If he causes a fuss they would have to. I would take this as a win. You paid to much for the car with that mileage. There are better deals to be made lol
This.

Blessing in disguise, there are better vehicles out there in need of a good owner.