New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

My New G.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beautiful, I have the same color. But with the cheesy 03 interior . At least I have Brembos

Old 12-19-2005, 04:17 PM
J.C
What after market BT did you have installed?

Old 12-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs down

What does "WTTC" stand for?

and by the way, not to start any fights, but I have to say that I truly think the 03' interior is WAY nicer than the 05's and up. The intergrated clock is just leaving more open "empty" space below it. Doesn't look good. The Extra storage space if you didn't get NAV, isn't the same color as the rest of the bezel around the guages (A/C, Radio etc). Looks out of place and "dull". The orange stiching around the steering wheel is nice if you have black interior or whatever, but looks generally out of place and "sticks out" as well. The 03' interior door handles were the painted silver, but atleast they MATCHED the rest of the interior silver. Now, the door handles are a cheap "exterior" layer of fake plastic crome , that doesn't match the guage bezel mentioned above, or anything else in the interior of the car for that matter. It just looks out of place. No more "SAT" button, and that's beyond me, b/c that just leaves a "out of place" un-symetrical look to the button "row" there.
No more tape deck. It is ancient, but I've really enjoy listening to books on tape these days. Plus, it just looks better than that "Infiniti" emblem..., well it's ok, but rather enjoy the tape player..

I do LOVE the new HALO Guages. I'll give them that for sure! Oh and the MP3 player is sweet. Really wishing we had that.

But all around, when I peek my head in my car (03' WILLOW) and an 05 or whatever when I take my baby to the dealer, I just notice that overall they really "Toned Down" the "Sporty-ness" of the interior and made it more, "modern looking"...if I can say that?? ha-ha. Really, it looks more like a fancy living room in an upstate NY apartment than a sports car's interior. Does that make any sense what so ever...? Not sure, but maybe some 03's will get what I'm saying about how the Sport just got sucked right out of the newer G's of ours...Sad really.

I could go on, but I've been a jerk about it long enough, LOL.

Sorry fella's just had to defend my 03' from the "Cheesy" comment above.
No, I'm not senstive and no, dang dude you are taking it the wrong way, I'm just voicing an opionion that's all. Really, it's just fun, and it's great that we can voice .02's around here...It's great to be a member of this awesome community.

Shutting up now...

My Appologies, "WELCOME TO THE CLUB MAN!", Hope I didn't scare ya'll off.
No matter what the changes, I'll always love the G!!

Last edited by WhiteonWheat; 12-19-2005 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Duh....Welcome to the club.

Old 12-19-2005, 10:29 PM
J.C.
they installed a motorola bluetooth unit...so far works well with my Razr phone..