New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

I Just Got Raped!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2006 | 03:43 PM
gtr proto test driver
you had to have a g35?

Old 03-21-2006 | 03:52 PM
An Army of One...
Old 03-21-2006 | 04:10 PM
|
What does it matter to what car I wanted??? I could of got an m3 and your point?? I wanted a nice car and needed it asap since I just sold my rsx-s a week before I bought the G. I did do my homework and all which is the part that gets me mad since I somewhat knew how much people were get the car for but I guess I was just excited or something. Another huge factor was my grandma didn't want to sign for me at all but she did, which is why I didn't have the option to go to ANY other dealer or have time to think about it, because her and my mom were rushing me like crazy which got me . But I guess I'll just keep the car I don't feel or have time to go through all the trouble. One last thing I would like to see if I can do would be to change the contract to BUY instead of LEASE??? Do you think thats possible to do asap?? I don't want to have to worry about miles and all the bs......lesson learned!

Old 03-21-2006 | 04:16 PM
man...i dont feel like reading through this whole post but that really sucks. I would try and contact someone at the dealership and sit and talk with them. Explain your situation. I dont know anything else.

My sedan(fully loaded "X") came out to like $37,000. I put 0 down, pay $515 a month for 3 years and my buy out is like $18,000.

Old 03-21-2006 | 05:03 PM
hey - let's give him a break. i agree with the posts too but he is acknowledging what happened (his title is "I just got raped" for crying out loud...) and is asking for our advice on how to remedy the situation.

while i don't have any specific advice beyond what has already been mentioned, in case it makes you feel any better, i wanted to purchase the MR2 turbo when it came out (in 1990) when i was 17, and would have prob done so if 1-2 things didn't get in the way... i.e. i was there too.

hope things work out - good luck

Old 03-21-2006 | 05:10 PM
If you are 18 and going for a G35 and your mom and grandparent dont mind signing their life away for some insane lease then either:
A) Natural Selection obviously didn't run its course properly
B) You are rich, most likely spoiled kid that has the money to burn on impulse and only realize what the heck has happened far after the fact (and it has to be daddy's money because if mom made it she could not have just let her hard earned money disappear like that)
C) It wasn't really that bad. (I've never leased so I dont know if those terms are sodomy or not)

My parents would have cut off my pinkies for even dragging them in there.

Last edited by whiteg35c2; 03-21-2006 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-21-2006 | 05:22 PM
Uh... I am no legal expert here, but Law & Order actor says that you can't call it a RAPE if it was consensual. If you are over 18 years old, then you weren't a minor either. Otherwise have your parents go in there and tell them you weren't thinking straight when you signed the paper, and that they never agreed to allow you to purchase it. (I am assuming they are paying for the car) Raise hell with the dealership and hopefully they will back down.

I just hope you used protection.

Old 03-21-2006 | 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by IS300TOG35
dont you have 30 days to return the car if your not satified?
Not in California.

Old 03-21-2006 | 06:47 PM
|
Originally Posted by whiteg35c2
If you are 18 and going for a G35 and your mom and grandparent dont mind signing their life away for some insane lease then either:
A) Natural Selection obviously didn't run its course properly
B) You are rich, most likely spoiled kid that has the money to burn on impulse and only realize what the heck has happened far after the fact (and it has to be daddy's money because if mom made it she could not have just let her hard earned money disappear like that)
C) It wasn't really that bad. (I've never leased so I dont know if those terms are sodomy or not)

My parents would have cut off my pinkies for even dragging them in there.
FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT ME SO DON'T SAY MY MOM OR DAD IS PAYING FOR THE CAR AND IF THEY WERE SO WHAT? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? BESIDES I DON'T EVEN LIVE WITH MY PARENTS NOR DO THEY PAY ANYTHING FOR ME ONLY INSURANCE AS I GIVE HER ABOUT 500 A MONTH AND INSURANCE IS ONLY 200. I LIVE ON MY OWN, JUST ME AND MY COUSIN WHICH WE LIVE IN A NICE HOUSE IN SAN DIEGO BY THE BEACH AND HE OWNS THREE AUTO INSURANCE OFFICES AND MAKES ATLEAST 25G'S A MONTH. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU WHICH I CAN'T JUDGE YOU, BUT I DO KNOW I WILL BE MAKING MORE MONEY IN 6 MONTHS TO COME. SO DOES THE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU OR DO YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE?

Old 03-21-2006 | 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by jdmrsxs02
FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT ME SO DON'T SAY MY MOM OR DAD IS PAYING FOR THE CAR AND IF THEY WERE SO WHAT? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? BESIDES I DON'T EVEN LIVE WITH MY PARENTS NOR DO THEY PAY ANYTHING FOR ME ONLY INSURANCE AS I GIVE HER ABOUT 500 A MONTH AND INSURANCE IS ONLY 200. I LIVE ON MY OWN, JUST ME AND MY COUSIN WHICH WE LIVE IN A NICE HOUSE IN SAN DIEGO BY THE BEACH AND HE OWNS THREE AUTO INSURANCE OFFICES AND MAKES ATLEAST 25G'S A MONTH. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU WHICH I CAN'T JUDGE YOU, BUT I DO KNOW I WILL BE MAKING MORE MONEY IN 6 MONTHS TO COME. SO DOES THE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU OR DO YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE?
Now I remember you.. I don't think there is too much that you can do.. you could try contacting the local BBB or attorney general. Just remember this for the next time you purchase a car. Good luck.

Old 03-21-2006 | 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by 6MTzer
I think you have three days to change your mind.
Nice Avitar!
If this hasn't been reiterated, yes you do.

edit: but in I bought mine in TX.

Last edited by SDG35619; 03-21-2006 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-21-2006 | 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by jdmrsxs02
you just lost all sympathy from me dude, good luck with your $619 dollay payment...HEY look at it this way 619 is one of San Diego's area codes...LMAO!

Old 03-21-2006 | 07:14 PM
Well i think you should try to take the car back because those sound like buy payments. I know when i bought my first car alone i got raped and my father went back up there with me and we got the terms of the lease changed from 5 yrs and 350 to 3 years a 380. So its always worth a try. Just think of all that money you will save.

Old 03-21-2006 | 07:17 PM
i still don't understand why 18 yr olds would buy such a nice luxury car. i mean, it doesn't matter how much money you have, you have to know your place in society. if you had enough money to buy a ferrari, would you? ok, that might be too over the top, let's say SL500. I see TONS of middle-aged to old men who drive that car because it "suits" them. i could care less about you 18 or 19 year old kids in school hating on me because i know, and many people on these boards know that it's not your place in society to buy such a car at such an early age. gawd...

Old 03-21-2006 | 07:25 PM
dude there's nothing you can do really it's a signed legal document just get *** raped every month for the next couple years, i would've spent that kind of money on tuition for college you'd make more money with a college degree anyways

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I Just Got Raped!