NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

WTF! How the hell do you get 4 tickets at once!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 06:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTF! How the hell do you get 4 tickets at once!

Today was not a good day. I went out to get pizza and there was no parking around so I parked my car on the crosswalk. I was only in the pizza place for like 5 minutes but when I got out, I found 4 freaking tickets on my car. I looked around and saw no traffic cops. How the hell can you write 4 tickets in less than 5 minutes and be gone. I gotta say im pissed and amazed at the same time

parking on the crosswalk - guilty
no front plate - fck that im not gonna put it on.
expired inspection - dammit I was gonna do that yesterday!
tinted rear lights - thats bullsh1t. a traffic cop cant write a ticket for that. but its Sunday. Do traffic cops work on Sunday? Maybe it was a police car.

Old 06-04-2006, 09:13 PM
dammmmmmmmm that sucks but u just reminded me i have to pay my no front plate ticket freakin 90$ lol and no im not putting it on in the front it looks gangsta without the plate lol

Old 06-04-2006, 09:53 PM
mines was 65 for no front plates

Old 06-04-2006, 09:57 PM
maybe i read the ticket wron but i got it on bell blvd in bayside in queens a couple weeks ago and it was 90

Old 06-04-2006, 10:18 PM
yeah man f that. if i get another ticket i might have to put that **** on haha. was that your first ticket for no front plates? ive heard of only people getting tickets for no front plates when they get nabbed for something else. I dont think cops who drive around and see a car with no front plates will go after ya and stop you just for that.

Old 06-04-2006, 10:24 PM
LOL, that sucks man - sorry to hear...

Wow, I've never been to NY, but parking on the crosswalk...is that...uh, normal behaviour there? All I know is that if you park in a crosswalk in LA, your car will not be there 5 minutes later...

Old 06-04-2006, 11:00 PM
yea it was the first time i got the plate ticket i was surprised i thought he was going to say sumthing about the tints or the sound system but no the dam license plate

Old 06-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Obviously the cop wasn't too pleased that you parked on the crosswalk, and busted you for as much as he/she could.

Old 06-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by madchef
Obviously the cop wasn't too pleased that you parked on the crosswalk, and busted you for as much as he/she could.
ha your probably right. but in my defesne i was only blocking it partially and it was a neighborhood street where there is never any foot traffic. oh well i know its my fault but im just amazed how someone could write 4 tickets in less than 5 minutes and then be out of sight. damn thats some robocop ****

Old 06-04-2006, 11:36 PM
Sorry dude. But you got pwned!!!

Old 06-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats bull****...prob some dumbass sunday cop.

go to court. you can off of crap like that just by showing up.

Old 06-05-2006, 08:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by abcdefGGGGGG
Today was not a good day. I went out to get pizza and there was no parking around so I parked my car on the crosswalk. I was only in the pizza place for like 5 minutes but when I got out, I found 4 freaking tickets on my car. I looked around and saw no traffic cops. How the hell can you write 4 tickets in less than 5 minutes and be gone. I gotta say im pissed and amazed at the same time

parking on the crosswalk - guilty
no front plate - fck that im not gonna put it on.
expired inspection - dammit I was gonna do that yesterday!
tinted rear lights - thats bullsh1t. a traffic cop cant write a ticket for that. but its Sunday. Do traffic cops work on Sunday? Maybe it was a police car.
they gave u a ticket for smoked tail lights??? never heard of that before unless ur car is black

Old 06-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Feel your Pain

Let me start by apologizing 1st...

But i have not laughed that hard for a long time...

Pissed and Amazed at the same time.....lol
damn thats some robocop ****......lol

That cop put in some overtime on your A$$...and plans on paying his/her bills w/ those tickets

CRAZY....

5 Minutes no less...
1 story does beat my robo man...you hear about the dude that had his front lights stolen at a bank parking lot...Mid Day...and was only in the bank for 10 min!!!
Dudes that stole them must work in a Pit somewhere???Thats Fast!!!!

Old 06-05-2006, 02:13 PM
one time i was driving, and i pulled over at a busstop to run inside the Dry Cleaners to pick up some clothes (there was no parking). i left my sister in the car in case a cop comes. i went inside, grabbed my clothes, came back out, literally was in the store less than 1 minute (since the store was deserted except me) and i come back out and see an annoying traffic cop printing me out a ticket. i went to argue but no dice. i tried to argue that there is someone sitting right there just TELL them to move. My sis didn't even notice the cop because it all happened so fast. $115 down the drain just like that. On the bright side, I haven't gotten any more tickets since I got a PBA card.

Old 06-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Banned
I would def check w alawyer or just go to court over this... I am sure NY is the same but in NJ they cannot write you any of the tix except the parking ticket... All of the other are considered moving violations and you were obvuioulsy not in the car...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTF! How the hell do you get 4 tickets at once!