NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Team 350 Gz Presents The City Run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 06:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Team 350 Gz Presents The City Run

as of September 6th

Well once again we are nearing the end of nice weather, beach parties and backyard bb-q's. The Labor Day Weekend gathering turned out more people than I expected due to the short notice on my part so I am planning for yet another huge turnout with this "End of Summer City Cruise".

I have not decided which roads will be traveled or a meeting spot but the date is going to be on September 30th. If you are interested please sign up and also give some ideas where you think a decent spot or strip in the city to cruise would be. Now we all have a decent time frame to plan accordingly since theres more than 3 weeks to do so! So sign up and lets do what we do best and have fun.

Stay tuned and check the thread. Hopefully by the end of this week (Saturday) I should have mapped out a neutral meeting spot and some windy and curvy roads for us to drive.
For those of us that met Labor Day weekend bring your friends and for those of you who missed out you don't know what your missing.

1. Hi-Tech G
2. 978 G
3.Juan
4.AthensBlueG
5.BROKEBALLIN

* VolkDB350Z "Maybe"

Old 09-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. Hi-Tech G
2. 978 G
3.Juan
4.AthensBlueG
5.BROKEBALLIN
6.GRyder05

Old 09-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Brian
Hey GRyder!
Will you have a couple of hours to spend with us this time? We're gonna have a good time with this one!

Old 09-07-2006, 08:17 AM

as of September 7th

Well once again we are nearing the end of nice weather, beach parties and backyard bb-q's. The Labor Day Weekend gathering turned out more people than I expected due to the short notice on my part so I am planning for yet another huge turnout with this "End of Summer City Cruise".

I have not decided which roads will be traveled or a meeting spot but the date is going to be on September 30th. If you are interested please sign up and also give some ideas where you think a decent spot or strip in the city to cruise would be. Now we all have a decent time frame to plan accordingly since theres more than 3 weeks to do so! So sign up and lets do what we do best and have fun.

Stay tuned and check the thread. Hopefully by the end of this week (Saturday) I should have mapped out a neutral meeting spot and some windy and curvy roads for us to drive.
For those of us that met Labor Day weekend bring your friends and for those of you who missed out you don't know what your missing.

1. Hi-Tech G
2. 978 G
3.Juan
4.AthensBlueG
5.BROKEBALLIN
6.GRyder05

* VolkDB350Z "Maybe"

athens post some of those cool road pix you got

Old 09-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Count me in as a definite "maybe". Let me know where you're driving and we'll see

Old 09-07-2006, 03:19 PM
hey, put me down as a maybe... i'll let you know by next week for sure.

riding by the charles (on either the boston or cambridge side) would be good... maybe by MIT and into government center... then through park street into chinatown... then back to brighton via commonwealth ave... and finally meet up somewhere by BU

Old 09-07-2006, 03:26 PM

as of September 7th

1. Hi-Tech G
2. 978 G
3.Juan
4.AthensBlueG
5.BROKEBALLIN
6.GRyder05

* VolkDB350Z "Maybe"
* RIG35Guy "Maybe"
* rockd "Maybe"
* G FORCE 06 " Maybe"

athens post some of those cool road pix you got

Old 09-07-2006, 04:04 PM

as of September 7th

Saturday, September 30ths "End of Summer City Cruise" is scheduled for 3:00pm. We will meet in the Vincents Night Club Parking Lot off of exit 5A (Randolph) on I93. Once you come off of the exit you will take a right turn at the lights and turn into the first parking lot (Vincents is a white warehouse looking building) From the meeting point we will travel the curvy back roads of the Blue Hills into Milton bringing us to Mattapan, then we will travel down Cummings Highway into Roslindale through Walk Hill Cemetery to the twisted back roads to the Arborway leading us to the curvacious roads and hills of Chestnut Hill. From there we will cut through the small towns of Brookline and Newton and will travel to RT 9 where AthensG will take over to guide us to and through the roads of Shelborn and Dover (see pics in previous replies).
Bring your cameras for pics...I have a feeling this is going to be a big turnout. So sign up. Anyone looking to contact me, I can be reached on G35Frenzy.com, username Hi-TechG35 or just email me at Modified4Performance@yahoo.com. or me Scootch

1. Hi-Tech G
2. 978 G
3.Juan
4.AthensBlueG
5.BROKEBALLIN
6.GRyder05

* VolkDB350Z "Maybe"
* RIG35Guy "Maybe"
* rockd "Maybe"
* G FORCE 06 " Maybe"

ps note: i have posted this on other g35 and 350z forums..always say more the merryer

Last edited by Scootch; 09-07-2006 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
dammnit im at work.... someone set up a tour to cruise by my dealership and stop in and say hi... i'm sure everyone will come out and see all the Z's and G's outside

Old 09-07-2006, 05:35 PM

how far do u work from boston..maybe we could swing by

Old 09-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
i'm in long island 3 hrs from boston

Old 09-07-2006, 06:12 PM

ok thats a bit far lol....will u be coming to the mountain run..anyways ill be in queens soon ill try to stop by when im out there

Old 09-07-2006, 06:14 PM

as of September 7th

Saturday, September 30ths "End of Summer City Cruise" is scheduled for 3:00pm. We will meet in the Vincents Night Club Parking Lot off of exit 5A (Randolph) on I93. Once you come off of the exit you will take a right turn at the lights and turn into the first parking lot (Vincents is a white warehouse looking building) From the meeting point we will travel the curvy back roads of the Blue Hills into Milton bringing us to Mattapan, then we will travel down Cummings Highway into Roslindale through Walk Hill Cemetery to the twisted back roads to the Arborway leading us to the curvacious roads and hills of Chestnut Hill. From there we will cut through the small towns of Brookline and Newton and will travel to RT 9 where AthensG will take over to guide us to and through the roads of Shelborn and Dover (see pics in previous replies).
Bring your cameras for pics...I have a feeling this is going to be a big turnout. So sign up. Anyone looking to contact me, I can be reached on G35Frenzy.com, username Hi-TechG35 or just email me at Modified4Performance@yahoo.com. or me Scootch

1. Hi-Tech G
2. 978 G
3.Juan
4.AthensBlueG
5.BROKEBALLIN
6.GRyder05

* VolkDB350Z "Maybe"
* RIG35Guy "Maybe"
* rockd "Maybe"
* G FORCE 06 " Maybe"

ps note: i have posted this on other g35 and 350z forums..always say more the merryer

Old 09-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Thumbs up

i gotta give two thumbs up to fellow banned member Hi Tek for another great idea, and another thumb for Scootchy poo for runnin with another promo effort.
I'll actually have a charged battery for this one.

TEAM 350 G'z back at it again!!!

Last edited by Juan-g35; 09-07-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Cool

1. Hi-Tech G (red the great)
2. 978 G (tony?)
3.Juan-G35 (banned from tv)
4.AthensBlueG
5.BROKEBALLIN (boston's finest)
6.GRyder05

* VolkDB350Z "Maybe"
* RIG35Guy "Maybe"
* rockd "Maybe"
* G FORCE 06 " Maybe"
hey there are a lots of maybies. lets turn them into for sures.

ps hey scootchy poo, that dude 978G seems like someone you'd connect with...lol

i wonder if we can top the 11 rudes from labor day? i see hell is still breakin loose on these forum things. boy oh boy the drama. **** is too funny. anyways, can't wait for these runs

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Team 350 Gz Presents The City Run