NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Full Northeast Meet in NJ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 10:40 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Full Northeast Meet in NJ???

I have created a mailbox to gather all contact information for the people who would like to be part of the caravan that will be heading down to Atco.
(Puli, let me know if you want and I'll forward you the mailbox information).
As of now, the place of meet for the caravan hasn't been set yet, but I guess it all depends on how many cars will be part of this caravan.
Anyone who is interested, please shoot an email to the following mailbox (put "caravan" in the subject), along with a name/nickname, contact information, car description, and if you like - a suggestion for as to where the meet for the caravan should be.

GNortheastMeet@hotmail.com

2004 G35C 6MT DG/Gr/Prem/NAV/A.Pedals/C.Corners/C.Bra/PIAA/Grnd.Kit [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2004, 01:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where the hell is Atco? It seems like this Northeast meet is taking place in the South, heh.

'04 Red/willow 5a, all but navi

Old 01-12-2004, 07:40 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

Here is it, Atco on the map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...submit=Get+Map

If you know where Six Flags Great Advanture is, then you're ok.
Should be in that area.

2004 G35C 6MT DG/Gr/Prem/NAV/A.Pedals/C.Corners/C.Bra/PIAA/Grnd.Kit [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2004, 08:33 AM

I'll be coming from VT and probably stopping in CT to pick up a bunch of Z guys. Anyone that would like to meet us anywhere along the route is more then welcome to join us. Maybe we could have multiple meeting locations as you go south. Maybe one in each state?

I'm posting this over on MY350Z.COM for the Z guys. I'm also going to start another thread so we can start keeping track who's going.

G35C Blk, 6MT, Lthr, Aero, Prem

Old 01-12-2004, 09:14 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

notlownf, where are you meeting the Z guys in CT? I'll be coming from southwestern Connecticut (15 minutes from the NY border) Exit 8 on I-95.
Maybe on the way down you guys can meet us on the turnpike in Jersey, and we can ride together from there...

Old 01-12-2004, 11:47 AM

First off, I'm glad to know that there is a high interest in this meet. If we were/are getting together a caravan, then I propose that we meet up at a rest area on the turnpike. I was thinking of the rest area that comes up right after exit 13 on 95 south. Let me know what you guys think.

<font color=red>A price paid in full for life eternal</font color=red>

Old 01-12-2004, 12:14 PM

SPEEDOHOLIC-- not sure yet where we are meeting. A couple of the guys are by XXTuning in Wethersfield and a couple are in Stamford. I'm probably staying at the Mohegan Sun the night before so once we figure out who is coming then we can pick a place in CT.

PULI-- Meeting at a rest stop sounds like a good idea also.

G35C Blk, 6MT, Lthr, Aero, Prem

Old 01-12-2004, 01:07 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

Puli, yeah, that's the rest area I was talking about, it's located somewhere around Giants stadium, isn't it? the parking lot in that rest area should be big enough for all of us.

Notlownf, I'm from Stamford, and will be more than happy to ride with you guys down to the turnpike caravan meet place (more caravan driving for me....)

Old 01-12-2004, 07:47 PM

sounds good to me I live in pa I use to go there with my G20

Old 01-13-2004, 12:35 PM

If this goes off from all the posts given it looks like we have a pretty good crowd cruisen the turnpike.

Old 01-14-2004, 02:02 PM
G SQUAD

hey guys sorry i ve been busy at work and no time to be online, anyway speedy i agree on that meeting place cause i live 5 to 10 minutes from the stadium. i ll probally the first one there lol.remember let s have a specific time frame so all the guys can meet us there.by the way puli, what time do the doors open at the track?keep in touch, later guys

Old 01-14-2004, 02:34 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

Actually, somebody brought up a good point (I think it was Puli). certain people will be coming from Manhattan/Brooklyn/Queens/LI, and so they will be coming from the VZ Bridge which is more to the south. I think we have two options: 1). have one meet place at Giants Stadium and then stop again on the way down, to pick up the LI people or 2). have one meet place on the turnpike more to the south, somewhere around Newark airport or maybe the IKEA parking lot near port Elizabeth. The thing with that though, would be toll problems - we will have to pay tolls each time we get off the turnpike and get back on it. What do you think? Maybe Giants stadium is better after all, because IIRC, exit 16W is BEFORE the first toll when you go down on the turnpike....
Also, can someone confirm that the Giants parking lot or at least exit 16W are open during off-season times?

Old 01-14-2004, 02:38 PM

i seem to recall a sunoco service exit around somewhere between exit 11 or 12. i forget where exactly, but it's south enough that all the nyers will hit it.
exit 13 would still be a bit north for all the people coming across the outer bridge.

here we go:
http://www.state.nj.us/turnpike/nj-vcenter-edison.htm
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by tkman00 on 01/14/04 11:41 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 01-16-2004, 11:48 AM

The first service station after exit 13 sounds like the best idea for all the Long Island/Queens/Brooklyn/Staten Islanders coming to the meet. We could have two pick up areas for the caravan. The first at exit 16 close to the Giants stadium and the second at the first rest stop after exit 13. I'll post up the time of the meet and also the time for everyone to show at the rest stops. Thanks for all the responses guys. Hopefully this will be a great meet.

Old 01-16-2004, 12:03 PM

Guys I just got off the phone with Trench from a public access tv. He's coming out to the meet to take some video as well as participate, since he's also a G35 owner. He will let me know soon as to the steps to take to air it. So, hopefully we will get some air time and bring out the love that we all share for our cars to others that might view it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Full Northeast Meet in NJ???