NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Jillians dress code?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 12:26 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
Boston was a mess back then. Every club night something bad would go down. From people getting mugged to people being stabbed and shot. The crime rate in that area which is known as the Back Bay/Fens (Fenway) was crazy. Also because of the club environment there was a lot of drug dealing. When extacy was introduced the club scene really got bad.
thanks Eric...tell that towny how **** went down lol

Old 03-14-2007, 12:26 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
What's wrong with Roxbury ...j/k But all jokes aside Chef Roxbury is right next door to the club scene. It's funny if, you look at where NorthEastern University is on the Huntington Ave side along with the Museum of Fine Arts and Wentworth Institute you will probally think "wow this is safe and civilized....not because if you walk to Ruggles Station or Mass Ave Station, which is not even a 1/4 mile you are right in the "hood".
I go to Wentworth...and boy do I have stories, lmao...

Old 03-14-2007, 12:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im what ur saying...but its just the way you put it

but online, im the same person online as offline and i dont front

If u have a problem with me, then man up, im a man and stand by what i say

im not a dick i just tell it how it is, some people like that some people dont, but im not going to change for anyone

Last edited by Scootch; 03-14-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
What's wrong with Roxbury ...j/k But all jokes aside Chef Roxbury is right next door to the club scene. It's funny if, you look at where NorthEastern University is on the Huntington Ave side along with the Museum of Fine Arts and Wentworth Institute you will probally think "wow this is safe and civilized....not because if you walk to Ruggles Station or Mass Ave Station, which is not even a 1/4 mile you are right in the "hood".
Yeah, it's amazing how different the area can be. I went to NU for two years, then transferred out. You can be fine, then you drive past the reggie lewis center and all of a sudden there are burnt out cars on the side of the road lol

Old 03-14-2007, 12:29 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by Scootch

but online, im the same person online as off line i dont front, if u have a problem with me, then man up, im a man and stand by what i say

im not a dick i just tell it how it is, some people like that some people dont, but imnot going to change for anyone
Joe, we all know your reading comprehention and writing skills aren't all that great

Old 03-14-2007, 12:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 617G
Joe, we all know your reading comprehention and writing skills aren't all that great

waiting for the point ?????????????

and who doesnt know that my spelling sucks, i even got a trophy for it

and i dam well can read

Old 03-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Come on guys not again lets just be cool. Joe basically what Andy is saying is that there is plenty of things that go on here in Boston and if you have'nt lived here in the inner city then you won't understand. People get shot and stabbed left and right and most of the crimes don't even make the news.
i'm not going to have this argument with you again Joe..i was talking SPECIFICLY about Lansdowne, not anywhere else. If you're telling me that you used to hang out there a few years back and it wasn't bad, then you have no idea what you're talking about.

What I SAID, was if you're not from Boston and don't chill in Boston all the time and know the people here, then you don't know the kind of **** that happens that doesn't make the news. Lansdowne was bad...REALLY bad, and if you don't agree then you must have been blind.

you're a big man online Joe....

Old 03-14-2007, 12:31 PM
LMAO...I just spit my water all over my keyboard!

Old 03-14-2007, 12:41 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by Scootch
^^ that was my point...

Old 03-14-2007, 01:11 PM
I noticed they only have dress codes in the evening; I guess they want a more upscale crowd or feel that by not allowing a certain types of attire will curb issues inside / outside the facility. During the day I went in with boots & a hat on with no issues. Another time a friend of mine came to visit from Europe & was not allowed entrance b/c of his shoes & overall outfit. He basically laughed in the bouncers face.... crumpled up a Benjamin & threw it in his face telling him to get a real job & stop sucking **** in the gym. Overall impressions of this facility are that it’s OK but nothing that’s worth you to go out of your way to fit a profile of acceptable attire.

Old 03-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Banned
lansdown is part of roxbury, and northeastern IS IN THE HOOD, look across the street from the new dorms and field they got. perfect view of the Projects. i remember when avalon was called "CITY" and BEFORE THAT it was called "THE METRO". wow how shet has changed down there.
venus de milo was my spot.. and NARCISSIS/CELEBRATIONS too..lol memories..there is always fights everywhere you go, as long as you;re not an *** or go looking for a fight, 99% of the time you are going to have a good time, trouble free.. BUT IF YOUR A DICK, chances are YOURE going to get STOMPED! back BEFORE JILLIANS it was just a roller rink called SPINNICA ( pardon the spelling) and everyone just hung out at KENMORE BOWL and ate at CAPTAIN NEMOS!..... dam i am old.. wtf!

Old 03-14-2007, 02:05 PM
CFW (Carbon Fiber Whore)
Originally Posted by killerlexus
lansdown is part of roxbury, and northeastern IS IN THE HOOD, look across the street from the new dorms and field they got. perfect view of the Projects. i remember when avalon was called "CITY" and BEFORE THAT it was called "THE METRO". wow how shet has changed down there.
venus de milo was my spot.. and NARCISSIS/CELEBRATIONS too..lol memories..there is always fights everywhere you go, as long as you;re not an *** or go looking for a fight, 99% of the time you are going to have a good time, trouble free.. BUT IF YOUR A DICK, chances are YOURE going to get STOMPED! back BEFORE JILLIANS it was just a roller rink called SPINNICA ( pardon the spelling) and everyone just hung out at KENMORE BOWL and ate at CAPTAIN NEMOS!..... dam i am old.. wtf!
ahhhh...the good old days of KB (Kenmore Bowl)...i used to work in the pool hall...so many memories lmao...used to know the Boston cops by name back in that day...

Old 03-14-2007, 07:13 PM
moe
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
No offense, Lansdowne and Faneuil Hall bars are m*******/meathead/guido/gotti hotti central on weekends. A 3 to 1 male female ratio, and townie chicks that love guys fighting over them is a recipe for disaster.

Avalon has good foriegn DJs who come to town, but afterrr thursday that street is a mess.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Banned
naw, you in the wrong crowd buddy. its mostly euros and asians where i go. you got to stop following the blonds with them big booths for bangs. brotha..you must be going to bars.. those gotti type ***** are dumass when they get drunk.. its all cool though they still get laid out SNORING on the pavement..

dam you worked in KB? are the asian guy BOBBY? dam you must be older then me by alot if you worked there..remember that BRD song that they use to rock "momma i'm going to knock you out" by LL COOL J.....
remember TEDDYBEARS?

Last edited by killerlexus; 03-14-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:21 PM
I used to skip school and go to Teddy Bears. I used to go the arcade Downtown as well and run the Street Fighter, X-Men and Daytona USA games
Originally Posted by killerlexus
naw, you in the wrong crowd buddy. its mostly euros and asians where i go. you got to stop following the blonds with them big booths for bangs. brotha..you must be going to bars.. those gotti type ***** are dumass when they get drunk.. its all cool though they still get laid out SNORING on the pavement..

dam you worked in KB? are the asian guy BOBBY? dam you must be older then me by alot if you worked there..remember that BRD song that they use to rock "momma i'm going to knock you out" by LL COOL J.....
remember TEDDYBEARS?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jillians dress code?