Old 06-02-2007, 11:43 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wicked cas meet in NH june 16

there will be a meet at a stereo shop this monday june 16th

heres is a link http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191807
http://www.wickedcas.com/location.htm

i hope i see you ***** up there

Last edited by killerlexus; 06-03-2007 at 12:20 PM.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FYI you just linked last years meet..

This years meet is June 16th

...and all cars are welcome, not just Nissan and Infiniti..

Old 06-03-2007, 03:57 AM
Originally Posted by killerlexus
there will be a meet at a stereo shop this monday june 4th

nissian and infiniti only.

heres is a link http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191807
http://www.wickedcas.com/location.htm

i hope i see you ***** up there
this must be a new event to you, considering you said "a stereo shop" and linked last years event. lmao!!!

its cool though, make sure you go to it. Its a good show and hopefully better weather will bless that day vs last year

Old 06-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Banned
oops sorry wrong link http://www.g350zforums.com/index.php?showtopic=3251. i thought they were mainly a stereo shop since all i see are speaker pods and car stereo stuff on their link and they are having a SPL contest. .

Last edited by killerlexus; 06-03-2007 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:03 PM
oops sorry wrong link http://www.g350zforums.com/index.php?showtopic=3251. i thought they were mainly a stereo shop since all i see are speaker pods and car stereo stuff on their link and they are having a SPL contest. .
its cool. just make sure you go. you'll have a blast

Old 06-03-2007, 05:18 PM

i am going to try to make it, im currently booking my trip to englishtown,nj for nissan day and my trip to vegas in august, hope to have time to make it up to wicked cas, if i am not working my 2nd job, bills bills bills

but my car is coming along nicly =0)

Old 06-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Banned
any spy photos of your car in the works?

Old 06-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Scootch
i am going to try to make it, im currently booking my trip to englishtown,nj for nissan day and my trip to vegas in august, hope to have time to make it up to wicked cas, if i am not working my 2nd job, bills bills bills

but my car is coming along nicly =0)
what bills do you have? i'm not even tryin to be funny either. i'm serious. i willin to bet my car note alone is more than your total monthy debt.

Old 06-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
I think SPL contests are my new drug! LMAO I was quite surprised at my readings on the stock head unit. Time for some more tuning of my amps! I usually just compete but never tried for SPL and even though 3d place isn't much it put a smile on my face for a 1st time competitior.
and they are having a SPL contest. .
LMFAO
Originally Posted by Juan-g35
what bills do you have? i'm not even tryin to be funny either. i'm serious. i willin to bet my car note alone is more than your total monthy debt.

Old 06-04-2007, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Juan-g35
are u series i dont even know if i should comment on such a stupit remark as that, i have alot more then you would think and prob equal's out to all your bill even tho i dont have kid (s)

Car Loan
Car Insurance
Cell Phone
College Loan (s)
Rent
Internet
Cable
Credit Card (this isnt bad tho)
Gym

prob a few others that are slipping my mind this early, but now you get the point
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
Also Hi Tech as you stated in your Pm to me, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all, i replied to your Pm nicly and havent said anything to slander you since, even tho others have been, hopfully you have the same graditude to me/others

Rule#9. Don't be a jerk. This is very simple. If your post contributes nothing but negativity, it will most likely be removed. If you are a repeat offender, you will be banned.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
any spy photos of your car in the works?
Pix will be up soon, ill keep you posted

Joe

Last edited by Scootch; 06-04-2007 at 10:37 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:46 AM
^1st off I was just laughing at the comment that Juan said. I was not laughing at you. As far as slandering you or anyone else, I don't do it and won't do it. And last but not least DO NOT MAKE THREATS about banning me because I have not posted anything that contributes to negativity. I have not said anything negative towards you or any other member so please don't make assumptions.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
^1st off I was just laughing at the comment that Juan said. I was not laughing at you. As far as slandering you or anyone else, I don't do it and won't do it. And last but not least DO NOT MAKE THREATS about banning me because I have not posted anything that contributes to negativity. I have not said anything negative towards you or any other member so please don't make assumptions.
ok if you feel that way, now i can LMFAO, beacuse all i did was post the rules, no threats, if you dont like that or cant handle it, dont post i just state it how i see it, like you do

lastly you should have yourself a great day beacuse theres better things to worry about

Joe

Last edited by Scootch; 06-04-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:11 PM
^Some nerve about post handling if you are worried that someone is laughing at you because of something another member posted but whatever. Anways KillerLex are you attending this? I want to check out your NOS setup cause this is my next mod.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
^Some nerve about post handling if you are worried that someone is laughing at you because of something another member posted but whatever. Anways KillerLex are you attending this? I want to check out your NOS setup cause this is my next mod.

eric you looking for a nos set up, i know someone selling a complete setup off there 2006 g35c

its the zex set up, comes with everything you will need to install it
(1 purge, bottle, bottle warmer for $550 its local also) let me know, def a nice investment

and theres no nerve, just facts, its all good, im more or less like you, take no **** from anyone

Joe

Old 06-04-2007, 12:19 PM
^Cool is it a wet or dry kit? If it is a dry kit I don't want it. Also does it come with the purge valves and how much is he asking for?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wicked cas meet in NH june 4th 10am