NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Saturday Sept 8th: Seafood Festival - Hampton Beach, NH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Brian
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saturday Sept 8th: Seafood Festival - Hampton Beach, NH

This will not be so much a driving event as it will be just an opportunity for us to hang out and have a good time at the beach.
Hampton Beach is just over the northern MA border in NH

http://www.hamptonchamber.com/seafoo...val/index.html

Festivities Include: 50 of the Seacoast's top restaurants serving an abundance of mouthwatering seafood delicacies; 80 Arts & Craft Vendors promoting locally made products; hundreds of Ocean Boulevard merchants offering end-of-season Sidewalk Sales; a Kiddie Land with the regions most notable Celebrities in Children's Entertainment; continuous Culinary Chef Demonstrations by Pat Whitley; two stages of continuous entertainment with 15 Bands, Orchestras, and the US Navy Big Band inspiring a patriotic medley leading up to our spectacular Fireworks display on Saturday, September 8th; and a Sky Diving extravaganza on Sunday, September 9th.

It's a 3 Day Festival, but I hear that Saturday works best for most of the people I know. The festival also lasts the longest on Saturday.

TIME:
Festival opens at 10AM. I suggest we get there by 9AM, to secure GOOD parking next to each other. This means we should probably meet up near Scootch's place (Scootch, where's that carwash you always meet up at?) at 8:15 AM. We can caravan up from there. If we're there early enough, we might find free parking that's decent.

10:00 AM Festival Opens
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM CULINARY CHEF DEMONSTRATIONS Hosted By Pat Whitley Restaurant Show Featuring the Regions most famous Chefs Watch, Sample, and Pick up Free Recipes Demonstration Schedule
11:30 AM - 6:00 PM KIDDIELAND - Featuring the Regions most notable Celebrities in Children's Entertainment including Magicians, Jugglers, Clowns, Musicals, and Story Tellers. Kiddieland Schedule
12:00 PM - 8:15 PM Live Entertainment - Two stages of continuous entertainment with Bands, Orchestras, and the U.S. Air Force Band of Liberty inspiring a patriotic medley leading up to our spectacular Fireworks display on Saturday! Entertainmennt Schedule
3:00 PM Clear the beach for firework set up
6:15 PM - 8:15 PM U.S. AIR FORCE BAND OF LIBERTY - performing a patriotic medley
8:15 PM SPECTACULAR FIREWORKS SHOOT! - Don't miss the last firework display of the summer.
Firework Shoot
9:00 PM Festival Closes

PARKING:
Parking is limited and I know many of you (including myself) avoid parking lots like the PLAGUE for fear of door dings and whatnot. It's been suggested that the best place to park is at the NH State Park (near Seabrook Bridge, Rte. 1A). Parking is $10 per car with FREE TROLLEY SHUTTLE SERVICE from the State Park to the Festival, courtesy of Hampton Trolleys.

DIRECTIONS:
# From the South: Take 95 North to Exit 2 in Hampton
# Bear Left after Hampton Toll Booth onto 101 East towards Hampton
# Take the first Exit, Exit 13 to Rte. 27 East

# From the North: Take 95 South to Exit 2 in Hampton
# Bear Left after Hampton Toll Booth onto 101 East towards Hampton
# Take the first Exit, Exit 13 to Rte. 27 East

# From the West: Take 101 East towards Hampton/ Portsmouth/ NH Seacoast
# Take Exit 13 in Hampton to Rte. 27 East

Add your name to the list and we'll have a grand old time. This thing runs till 9PM, and there are tons of restuarants, bars, and arcades at Hampton Beach, meaning we'll all have plenty of fun stuff to do.

Who's coming?????

1. AthensBlueG (Team350Gz)
2. Rockd (Team350Gz)
3. M@rco
4. M4Gunner (Maybe)
5. Sleeve (Maybe)
4. YOUR NAME HERE

Last edited by AthensBlueG; 09-07-2007 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Thumbs up

dammit, I was just here last night....I would love to go again though. Count me in as a maybe

Old 09-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
That sounds fantastic Brian, if we had the time K and I would make the trek down there to join you and the crew on this great sounding meet.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Brian
^ Aw, Wayne, you'd love it! I've never been to this Hampton Beach Seafood Festival, but I've been to seafood and chowder festivals down in Rhode Island. There's so many delicious things to eat at these festivals. I try to go every year.

2. Digital NRG (maybe)
3. YOUR NAME HERE

Old 09-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Premier Member

Awee...That looks like fun...I wish they had something like that over here in Orange county...Boo..

Old 09-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Brian
Originally Posted by hai109
Awee...That looks like fun...I wish they had something like that over here in Orange county...Boo..
They don't do stuff like that in Cali? Is Orange County on the coast or no?

Old 09-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Premier Member

Yes, its on the coast...I was searching online for some kinda seafood festival. Nothing...We have strawberry festival and October Fest...

Old 09-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Brian
2. Digital NRG (maybe)
3. Rockd (Team350Gz)
4. YOUR NAME HERE

Old 09-05-2007, 06:17 PM
brian how you doin were did you get that good sea food fest idea from lol https://g35driver.com/forums/northeast/174078-any-one-going.html much better post then mine.Im heated man i made plans to go sunday and then found out there is a car show in my home town and i have bin wanting to meet/ posbley join team 350gzs that sucks maybe i can meet up later on when i get back from hamton.

Last edited by tommyg35; 09-05-2007 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Brian
Well, I've had the idea for about 3 weeks now. 3 weeks ago I was at Hampton Beach at my family's cottage and I saw the banner hanging over Ocean Blvd announcing the Seafood Festival. I see the banner every year, but I never remember to attend. This year, I put it in my calendar so that I wouldn't forget. Kinda forgot about your thread when I created this one though. oops.. hehe

Are you're still in the Hamptons in North Carolina now? When you coming back?

Old 09-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
Well, I've had the idea for about 3 weeks now. 3 weeks ago I was at Hampton Beach at my family's cottage and I saw the banner hanging over Ocean Blvd announcing the Seafood Festival. I see the banner every year, but I never remember to attend. This year, I put it in my calendar so that I wouldn't forget. Kinda forgot about your thread when I created this one though. oops.. hehe

Are you're still in the Hamptons in North Carolina now? When you coming back?
Im just buston your chops and giving you a bump thats cool. I ment that ill be back from hampton beach sun around 4pm and if its not to late ill try to ketch up with you felles. Do you know what time the car show ends

Old 09-05-2007, 10:34 PM
yea, i'm down... o wait, i'm already on the list. HAH!

Old 09-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha i saw this post when it first went up then forgot to reply

Old 09-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2. Digital NRG (maybe)
3. Rockd (Team350Gz)
4. M@rCo(Won't be there for opening...will be there around noonish)

Old 09-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Unfortunately I won't be able to join the fun guys. I'm sure you guys gonna have a blast.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Saturday Sept 8th: Seafood Festival - Hampton Beach, NH