NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Infiniti Dealership Hartford, Ct

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Received 121 Likes on 113 Posts
Infiniti Dealership Hartford, Ct

I need some repairs done to my 04G and would like to bring it to the Infiniti dealership in Hartford, CT. I do not like dealerships, especially with repairs, but I was wondering if they are any good and won't try to do anything fishy.

Let me know what you think about Infiniti in Hartford, CT or any in the surrounding areas...

Would Nissan be any cheaper?

Thanks,
Aaron

Old 05-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
personally i had some bad experiences there not to thrilled about the customer service. i brought it in to do the recall for the 06 headlights but i had after market bulbs for fogs and LED signals, and so i asked them to place the after market bulbs into the new set of headlights. they broke one of the bulbs told me it was broken, and put the LED the wrong way so they didnt lit up after i told them like 6 times to check it make sure its in the right way before you finish. and now im out 100$ to replace the fog lamps with aftermarket. another time i brought it in to get a key programed and they washed the car and the front seat was soaked as if they let the windows opened. I just hate that dealership especially since the cars they sell retail for around 50k and the customer service is horrible

Old 05-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Thanks for your experience, do you go to another dealership?

Old 05-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't know if you wanna drive to RI but I deal with Inskip Infiniti of West Warwick RI and I never had a problem with them.

Old 05-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Former Sponsor

I purchased both my G's at Harte and would never do service there. The simple answer is, their just to damn expensive. A good question is, what are you looking to get done? I can recomend a place in Rocky Hill. My buddy Vinny works the Mobil garage in rocky HIll and he had an 04 IP G 6mt with lots of mods. He did all my work till im moved so maybee you can give hime a try.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:00 AM
from what i have heard middletown nissan is pretty good...

Old 05-05-2008, 11:15 AM
My dad always services his 2000 Maxima at Middletown Nissan. I've been there before and have been happy with the results. Can I bring an Infiniti to a Nissan Dealership?

I will need to fix my SES light. Both of these codes are present:

P0455
EVAP large leak detected. The PCM has determined that a large leak exists in the evaporative emission control system.

P2135
TP sensor circuit range/performance problem. TP 1 & 2 signals do not agree.

I am pretty good with cars, but I don't have the tools to test the system for leaks. Also, a TPS is pretty tricky to install and on the G35s there are two. I thought I would bring it to the dealer because I don't want to mess anything up.

Thanks for the help guys!

Old 05-05-2008, 01:05 PM
you could give them a shout to see if they service them...

Old 05-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G35Ian
I don't know if you wanna drive to RI but I deal with Inskip Infiniti of West Warwick RI and I never had a problem with them.
+1
i went to Harte with my buddy he was lookin for a sedan and i rolled in w/ my coupe and they treated us like we were rollin into a ma and pa's used car dealership... i bought mine @ Inskip in W. Warwick and go there for anything major

Old 05-07-2008, 12:16 PM
I'll be around the dealership today, so I might stop and check up on the service department.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
im from new britain purchased the car in Harte of west haven but take it to harte in hartford. they are worst service reps i ever delt with from audi to lexus to toyota. i can go on a whole rant about all the issues i had but thats not your question and no i dont know any good dealers i wish there were but ya.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I love my service peeps @ Infiniti in West Haven there great always hook it up an there like.. what mods next

Old 05-08-2008, 07:48 AM
I go to Devan Infiniti in FFld..... ask for Matt in service and he will work with you on everything. I have had relatively good service there.... but we'll see how good they do my motor swap

Old 05-08-2008, 08:24 AM
Go to West Haven instead of Hartford. Worth the extra drive.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by JBLoudG20
Go to West Haven instead of Hartford. Worth the extra drive.
really? ya i havent done that since i got the car. i cv boot was ripped i called them and i told them to order one and for me and ill come to have it changed under waranty. they said ok.
came in they checked it out mins later told me that i ripped it because the car was lowered. noo waay that the boot could tear from pulling on it even with force.
so they told me 600$ to fix it i said no and just give me the boot.then they didnt have the boot when i told them to order it and then charged me labor for checking it and telling me that my boot was ripped when i already knew that. and they always make notes on the service like got tints not covered warranty window isues or non oem bolt used for strut will void warranty .
they are so

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infiniti Dealership Hartford, Ct