NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

BEWARE of HERB CHAMBERS of Boston service department!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
F**K herb chambers. They wouldn't even do an oil change because I have greddy skirts. Those lazy f**ks didn't even want to take the time to look at the car properly. They tried to charge me $154 for a window reset!!!!

Took the car to kelly infiniti and no questions asked. They took care of everything for me. Thats why kelly infiniti gets my business.

If any douchebag spoke to me like that, i'd go straight to their manager and bitch him out infront of every one.

Old 06-17-2008, 08:11 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I go to Infiniti of Norwood for all my stuff. But if i absolutely NEED something from Infiniti of Boston I let Erik handle it for me
They seem to like him over there for some reason... must be all the money he spends over there

Old 06-17-2008, 08:35 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
^LMAO no money spent over there....yet. But for them not wanting to put your car on the lift it is basically becasue they don't want the repsonsibility of cracking your side skirts. My car barely clears the ramps. So I don't see what the issue is for them refusing to do an oil change because of your vehicle ride height. Alex has a dry sense of humor which sometimes may come across as him being rude (I found that out in the begining because at first I wasn't diggin his attitude but came to learn thats just how he is)

Old 06-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
^LMAO no money spent over there....yet. But for them not wanting to put your car on the lift it is basically becasue they don't want the repsonsibility of cracking your side skirts. My car barely clears the ramps. So I don't see what the issue is for them refusing to do an oil change because of your vehicle ride height. Alex has a dry sense of humor which sometimes may come across as him being rude (I found that out in the begining because at first I wasn't diggin his attitude but came to learn thats just how he is)
Like he said. Stay away from Alex. I've done my services there for 3 years now and Nigel has always been nice. Oh yeah, dont forget there are some cute girls there too

Old 06-18-2008, 10:52 PM
I doubt Herb Chambers really cares about what happened and the dissatisfaction of its customers. I talked to the service manager and one of the sales managers and the apologized but I doubt they'll really do anything about it. They seem to think that Alex was joking.. they said he has a dry sense of humor... but it seems to me that he's just a jerk. I just wish they would have a meeting and raise the bar on customer service. I bet you Alex gives many customers a hard time and they continue to let it slide. I tried to contact the General Manager but he never called back. I left two messages.

Old 06-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
^Just reply on it when they send you the survey. Alex can be a bit "cranky" at times but I just tell him to calm the $%^& down. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience but most of my dealings are with Nigel and they have all been good.