NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

*Harrisburg, PA area* Private screening of The Fast And The Furious 4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*Harrisburg, PA area* Private screening of The Fast And The Furious 4

A local forum has set up a private screening of the new Fast and Furious movie for Thursday night, April 2nd at midnight (12am Friday morning). The movie is officially released Friday. Check the link for details. Please read the info, all questions should be answered by reading the details below.

http://www.hbgtuned.com/forum/announcement.php?f=135

What: private screening of Fast and Furious (before anyone else!)
When: Thursday night April 2nd (midnight showing)
Where: Cinema Center in Camp Hill, PA

Originally Posted by Jason
A big thanks to the Cinema Center in Camp Hill, PA for hooking HBGtuned and it's members up with this crazy opportunity for a private showing of The Fast and the Furious 4 at Midnight (night of April 2nd, morning of April 3rd)! The Cinema Center has gone out of its way to offer HBGtuned Members a special Member-only Showing for a special ticket price that no-one else will get to to take advantage of! With a theatre FULL of seats, HBGtuned members will get first dibs at a private showing of The Fast and the Furious 4 before ANYONE, yes, ANYONE - there are no other Midnight showings around!

We will allow our members to bring guests, but everyone will need to purchase a ticket. Each set of tickets must be purchased by an HBGtuned Registered Member. Meaning, if only 1 ticket is sold, that single ticket must be purchased by an HBGtuned Registered Member. If a set of 2 or more tickets are sold at once, they must be purchased by an HBGtuned Registered Member and the guests must be listed accordingly. At entrance to the showing, a list of names with the purchaser, amount of tickets, and guests attending will be present upon check-in. No single person will be able to enter without pre-purchased tickets. We will NOT take money for tickets at the time of the show, and will stop all ticket sales at 9:00PM the evening of the Showing. All tickets will be pre-ordered through us.

We will take ALL ticket purchases through our PayPal Account. If you do NOT have a PayPal Account, you will need to find someone to send the money to our PayPal Account and represent your ticket(s) with guest names, if applicable, listed accordingly. We will have a system set in place when ticket sales go live to explain how to purchase, confirm and list the names of attending guests.

Ticket Prices are as follows;
Cinema Center regularly charges $9.50/ticket to any Movie.
Ours will be $7.00 for 1 Ticket to HBGtuned FnF4 @ Cinema Center!!
For 2 people, that will save you $5.00 of their regular price.

All ticket purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE. Once you confirm your ticket purchase(s), your seat and ticket are locked and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Mod's I apoligize in advance if linking to other forums is against the rules, as they only specified other G35 sites.

Any questions can be directed to me and I'll get you the necissary information.

Thanks,
JRM

Old 03-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I am also on that forum, and I will be there as well!