NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

We officially can not have nice things.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh man, that's sucks. Now make me think twice about putting new wheel on the car. Hope insurance give you a little more so at least you can fixed your side and get some new rims.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by djkace77
I contacted my insurance company today and an adjuster came and tok pictures. Hopefully I get a decent amount of money. I just feel violated, that someone went and took somehtign I worked hard for. Watch out anyone in the New Bedford, Ma area I go to school at Umass Dartmouth so beware of your rims.
I went to umass dartmouth..sketchy people there. I parked WAY far in some remote corner just for that reason.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:38 PM
I graduated from UMD back in 08. Looks like its lot 10?

I had a highly modefied maxima, and was usually parked in lot 13, or by Ivy dorms, if you where around back them, u probably seen it:

Great school, but they really need top put up cameras, they have been debating this issue since 2003. And public safety there is a joke.

Good luck man

Old 04-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by BostonG6spd

I had a highly modefied maxima, and was usually parked in lot 13, or by Ivy dorms, if you where around back them, u probably seen it:

Great school, but they really need top put up cameras, they have been debating this issue since 2003. And public safety there is a joke.

Good luck man
yep def remember that car around campus. They need to put some more god damn parking in that place.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Originally Posted by BostonG6spd

Good luck man
Sorry, have been really busy lately with school just ending and starting work again. It was parked behind chestnut. I have not seen it BostonG6spd. I wish I had. I am debating whether or not to bring it back to school for next semester. I really enjoy having my car down there, but if something like this happens then why put it at risk. I know now not to leave my wheels on for school. It's just a shame that the school can't even protect their students cars with a police force on campus. Or if I do bring it I will have to park right next to the police station.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:17 AM
Received 384 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by djkace77
It's just a shame that the school can't even protect their students cars with a police force on campus. Or if I do bring it I will have to park right next to the police station.
Is that even remotely fair to say? That's a big campus... they can't have a cop within eyesight of every vehicle. No one could afford tuition there if they had to support that sort of staff levels...

Old 05-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by G35 Mass
Is that even remotely fair to say? That's a big campus... they can't have a cop within eyesight of every vehicle. No one could afford tuition there if they had to support that sort of staff levels...
I am sorry I didnt mean it like that, I just wish they had cameras in that area that is what I meant.