Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2004 | 04:05 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni
Re: AUG 14TH G35 NY,NJ,CT,PA MEET DETAILS

Vance

Everything is on the water.

Goback to the emal with the urls, read, then follow the directions. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

N

Old 07-23-2004 | 05:46 PM
|
G SQUAD

LOL...you sayin I messed up Neil...LOL

NV its not separate like that....so you'll love it...

anyways
I GOTTA LET EVERYONE KNOW....Z's may or may not show...LONG STORY....so I am going to edit the Z numbers off of our count for now.
IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE UNINVITED....just means G and Z coordinators may have different views on this particular meet style / details but we shall see

Anyways I wanted to post here so everyone hears it from me first.....PLEASE PM me with any questions, I dont want to start any BS rumors
and I hope everyone is still in the spirit of coming

BUT ON A BETTER NOTE G count Is UP to: 37

PLEASE PM ME WITH ITEMS YOU WANNA SELL,I AM MAKIN A LIST TO POST AND BRING WITH ME DAY OF 4 OUR "4 SALE" PORTION OF THE MEET<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 07/23/04 02:58 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-23-2004 | 06:02 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni

NYCG35

A grand pupa never messes up, just c's things in a different light.

ENVY
Did u really expect something like that from me ? U don't leave it if u can't see it.

Old 07-23-2004 | 06:25 PM
G SQUAD

HAHAHAHA-- Yes i shoulda known better. And i definitely agree with your concept = )

Old 07-23-2004 | 06:32 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

Nooch i was suppose to be going up to Avalon tonight in the city, maybe i'll come to where you are instead?? Lemme talk to my boy's, what kinda music you playing tonight??

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-23-2004 | 06:44 PM
G SQUAD

hahaha my original plans were Also Avalon-- then they changed to spirit... but now im not so sure since im feeling a lil sick... so if anything i might just go to spirit...i guess ill see when i get home from work

Old 07-23-2004 | 07:12 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

there will be house music main floor and hip hop upstairs...let me know if ur gonna come - i may have comps - but if not use my guestlist "DJ NOOCH" at the door (pronounced new-ch)

Old 07-23-2004 | 08:14 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

btw - make sure u all PM before u go out somewhere on the weekends...given the right night and the right venue i can possibly help out with line cuts or comps or at the very least complimentary admission...anyway everyone have a safe friday night and safe weekend...watch out for the idiots that dont know how to drive in the rain =)

Old 07-24-2004 | 02:18 AM
G SQUAD

Vance, don't count the Z guys out. If Vic doesn't come, its because he's not interested, not because their whole crew isn't interested. I honestly cannot think of anything better than a BBQ and a car meet, besides a day at the range with a car meet and a BBQ! [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, if their numbers are cut in half because they want to protest bringing food to a BBQ (why??) then so be it. I have a hard time comprehending why they wouldn't be gung ho about it though. It seems like they've never had the pleasure of something like this and for it to be handed to them on a silver platter of hamburgers and hotdogs, it just doesn't compute for me! Think about it, we've been toeing that water now, with the first meet, then the second "cold cuts picnic" and then the last BBQ. We've proven that it works and that its just plain frikkin awesome!

Anyway, they'll show and if we stay on it, they'll show with food. Like I originally suggested, its a bit early and they're probably not thinking they have to commit to a particular food item yet.

Anyway, the only thing that can actually ruin their involvement would be some sort of juvinile sabotage, where someone sends PM's or emails out to the attendees telling them not to go or something. And why would anyone care enough to do that???

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 07-24-2004 | 09:38 AM

I got a wreckless driving ticket last night. This sux, parents gonna flip and worst of all, the cop insulted me saying I shouldnt do things like this in daddys car, I flipped and said dont be jealous that im driving this and your probably rockin a 92 minivan. I hate nyc d boyz, any advice on what i should to

Old 07-24-2004 | 10:04 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni

Ouch, dat hurts. Have had my share of that stuff 'speed contest' tix etc. My lead foot seems to have gotten slower these dayz.

Write on the blackboard 100x " I will only drive wreckless in suffolk county" [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe check with the legal liar here before he goes to the 'other side" next month.

I feel your pain, been there done that tooooo many times.

Oh btw, this doen't change anything with the fresh mozz, does it. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2004 | 11:01 AM
G SQUAD

Gayl8ter, email me the details, I MIGHT be able to help with a defense. Just send the ticket in and get your court date.

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 07-24-2004 | 11:37 AM

Balzac72, u shudda told me this 2 weeks ago. i totally forgot that ur a lawyer. i just caught 2 points on my license for an illegal turn on a confusing street with a million signs and arrows pointing in all directions.

I HAVE A NEED... A NEED FOR SPEED!

Old 07-24-2004 | 12:28 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni

Gayl8ter

C, '72's on the case. It might cost u a mod or two, or three or four, maybe a pro charger set up depending on how much juice he's got, but that's kewl..... isn't this a great country,....... life is good again in G werld.

Old 07-24-2004 | 02:28 PM

THANX `72 I THINK THERES A COURT DATE ON THE TICKET ALREADY. I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM B4, THEY SNUCK UP ON ME, EVERY OTHER TIME THEY SEEM TO LOOSE TRACK OF ME "I DONT KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENS" ILL SCAN IT AND EMAIL YOU EVERYTHING. THANX AGAIN

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions