Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 04:10 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: AUG 14TH G35 NY,NJ,CT,PA MEET DETAILS

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

AFRO, not to beat a dead horse

But when you posted on My350Z you should have backed it up with all the info.....including contact people (cooordinators) where to get all info and Food......

<hr></blockquote>
You mean telling people to check out the 4phun website wasn't good enough? :P

Blitz, I say we kick it ghetto fabulous and bust out them old skool metallic shopping carts and turn it on its side. Put some charcoal inside that sucker and we be cookin!

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

Old 07-20-2004, 04:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wats up guys,

im 95% sure i can make it to the meet. will confirm in a few days. i missed the last 2 meets but im definitely not missing this one. will post wat im contributing when i confirm.

I HAVE A NEED... A NEED FOR SPEED!

Old 07-20-2004, 04:34 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

'Puff
I'm kewl with that, but who's ride is gonna haul the shopping cart.... not moi.

Blitz
Details ??? Like what size etc. I don't be huntin for some bigass bottle that ain't never gonna fit. Can we use a nitro bottle ?? Everybody gets it well done.

Old 07-20-2004, 04:51 PM
G SQUAD

CROOKLYN !!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATS UP MAN!?!?!

See man and I thought you were "G-Squad" man.....you turnin into a passer-by......

And Where's KEVIN??? aka Frostylfe

You two gotta earn you "G-squad" status back!!!

But I'll pop you in as a maybe....

We got one more in from Speed's end

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED ON SECOND POST

JUST TO CLARIFY: There is no tension between the Z site members and ours....things have been made clear and we are going ahead smoothly

G and Z attendees lists / Food assignments will be posted on the WEB PAGE as days get closer. (Neil)

ANYBODY HAVE AN EXTRA GRILL....BESIDES GREG???????

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link -&gt;

Old 07-20-2004, 05:54 PM

Anyone bringing ligther fluid? Gonna need some of that. Also, will a bag of coal suffice? I don't think it's gonna last too long. Gonna need a bag or 4 with this many people and food going around.I can drop everything I said I would bring cept franks/buns and get a bag of coal and a bottle of fluid since everyone is brining juices and soda or whatnot. Oh yeah... I'll bring the cooler too WITH 2 bags of ice. I just found out I have to keep the backseat folded down to stuff it in the car. Oh well, alls good.

'04 <font color=white>Ivory Pearl</font color=white> G35 coupe 6MT Fully Loaded /w Navigation
Brooklyn, NY

Old 07-20-2004, 08:11 PM
G SQUAD

Vic, Afro, the lack of food items by the Z crew is a good thing at this point. I think we might want to steer the remaining people in the correct direction of food/charcoal/drink/utensil items. Joel, Vance, Neil and myself will go through the list and evaluate our needs as soon as possible. Then can one of you head back to the Z board and post needed items?

If we don't get more grills, then we'll need cold cuts for sure. Can you post the question of whether anyone has an extra BBQ grill on the Z forum as well?

Vance, if they need help on the Z board, I'll take and try to organize them with Vic if he needs the help.

Anything I can do, now that I'm unemployed? [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 07-20-2004, 08:39 PM

I will post again about the grill, however, our problem is that the Z has very little trunk space and it's tough to get a grill in there.

Please let me know what you need. If you decide to go the sandwich route as well we can ask for bread, deli meats, condiments (mustard, mayo, etc.). Utensils are important as are napkins, plates, etc.

Please let me know what you need as I've received a few PM's from people asking what they should bring.

Balzac72, you are welcome to go to my350z.com and go to the northeast region and post in the thread that's there with the list of attendees if you want to add some information or if you have any requests.
Vic

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.350zconnect.com][color:"red"]350Z Connect[/color></a>

Old 07-20-2004, 08:42 PM
Banned

[b]Vic,
Are you saying that we have large trunks? The weber baby Q and most other small portable grills will fit. It doesnt have to be anything fancy, in fact it can even be disposable.
JB

<font color=green>04 G35C DG AT
Prem Aero Perf RSG CC
2004 Pathfinder for the family
</font color=green>

Old 07-20-2004, 09:06 PM
G SQUAD

Vic, after discussing the food needs with the others, I'll post over there. I'd just rather do it with specific needs in mind. Figure by tomorrow evening, I'll have a list together and your guys can start picking things off of it, OR if they have specialties, they can bring something special. We have our Canoli King, our G Cake Maker and of course, yours truly is brownie man!

Old 07-21-2004, 01:14 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damm I keep missing like 40 posts!! Well just got bback from Six Flags, it was pretty cool today, really hot!! Anyway, it would be cool for the 350z's to roll with us, i say yes also. So since im lazy, what do you guys need for the BBQ? I didnt feel like readoing all of the posts after waiting in line 2 hours for rides int he heat, can I help with something?

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-21-2004, 01:47 AM
G SQUAD

Vic ,

you can have Some maybe 4 or so people bring coldcuts, bread, condiments and utensils....break that up between 4 or 5 of them....but to people who you KNOW will more than likely show....you would know better than us who your more solid people are

But please have someone bring a Grill ....the small portable ones should fit in the Z fine.....
If the people dont know what to bring the can PM me as I'm on that board now or Greg (Balzac72) or they can PM you ...as they have been

So far we have 1 and maybe 2 grills from this camp ...please try and stir one up ...if not
just stick to the list I gave you before...and just add the sandwhich stuff and utensils/napkins...a few large trash bags also

I just posted requests on the Z board

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link ->
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 07/20/04 11:13 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-21-2004, 08:01 AM
G SQUAD

By my count, we have atleast 3 grills - Joel, K and myself. A cheap coal grill can be as low as $20, maybe someone can pony up as their contribution? I'll go to Target and Kmart if I can get a chance today and see what they have and what they cost. I may just grab a gas grill.

Old 07-21-2004, 09:12 AM
G-Squad DJ =)

if someone can post info on where i can grab a small grill that would fit in the trunk of the coupe and prices i would def. think of getting one...its not a bad investment ya know...let me know if anyone has info on them...thanks

Old 07-21-2004, 09:15 AM
G-Squad DJ =)

ok wait i just answered my own question lol
Webers Baby Q is around 125ish and i found at modell's a Charcoal Table Top Grill for 15 bucks...
is a small table top charcoal going to be sufficient enough? and was anyone bringing charcoal? let me know because i'd def pick up a small grill to bring!

Old 07-21-2004, 09:23 AM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I might be able to borrow a friend's grill. I'm sure I can get it to fit if I fold the rear seats down.

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions