NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 10:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: AUG 14TH G35 NY,NJ,CT,PA MEET DETAILS

Wow, this looks like it's going to be a great meet. You all are doing a great job putting this together. Afr0puff posted a thread over on my350z.com and right now we currently have 12 350Z owners that have said they will be attending.

I posted a separate thread with the list of attendees so that we can keep track of this and give you updated, accurate counts.

Please let me know what you would like us to contribute to this meet. I asked people to post what they will bring but I'd like to know from you what is most important and I will relay that information.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.350zconnect.com][color:"red"]350Z Connect[/color></a>

Old 07-18-2004, 10:55 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Speed ,
Man I know you are doing your thing in CT....I didn't mean that against you , I know your area is not as densly packed as NY....so no offense man ok....

<hr></blockquote>

Offense ??? [img]/w3timages/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Are you kidding, no hard feeling at all [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I was just expressing the poor situation here in CT as far as Gs go...
But on the other hand, it's better for me... makes me more unique on the road. No hard feelings at all.

BTW, I forgot to tell you: remember that rattling sound I was trying to show you at SM park (slow roll at low rpms...)? well that sound is gone. I think it had something to do with the rotation of the Z tube and Pop charger. I think it was hitting the A/C line. Since that rotation you did, I don't have that rattle anymore! 2 points for you man [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Vic, who from the regular group is coming? will you be stopping at Stamford?

My G-enie

Old 07-18-2004, 11:50 AM
Staff ALUMNI

vics350

It might be best if you PM NYCG35 with a list of peeps who are coming down and what each person is planning to bring with them so we have some accuracy as this meet is starting to really roll with a lot of ridez and peeps.

The list can be seen in the first two messages of this thread.

If anyone of them can't think of anything to bring ask NYCG35 he is coordinating all that stuff and keeping all the ducks lined up in a row so things should go smooth.

TIA

Old 07-18-2004, 11:51 AM
G-Squad DJ =)

damnn 12 Z's plus our 30+ G's - this meet is gonna be crazy! i am trying to recruit two more G owners and one soon-to-be Z owner - he said if he takes delivery before the 14th he will be down - i will post if i get deffinite answers from them...
enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

Old 07-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Staff ALUMNI

DJNOOCH

Yeah, it's rollin and more will be hookin up, there still is four weeks to go. Looks like lucidazn is gonna have to start shopping at Big & Tall mens place.

If the dude is still waitin' on his G by the 14, drag him along.

U got your tunes burnt yet !!

Old 07-18-2004, 12:13 PM

Daniel, I do plan to meet up with you in Stamford.

I am going to contact Gerald, Jeff, Greg, etc. and see who wants to come down with me and I'll let you know.

The 12 that I posted were from a post that's on my350z.com. I posted a new thread there where I would like to keep track of the attendees and what they will bring.

I'll let you know who else is coming with me as soon as I know.
Vic

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.350zconnect.com][color:"red"]350Z Connect[/color></a>

Old 07-18-2004, 12:37 PM
G-Squad DJ =)

Ok heres the deal with the tunes...i dont wanna make it totally on my own accord...i wanna put a little of wat everyone would like so:

Those people interested, please email me at the address below with 1-3 songs that you would like to hear that day - from there i will compile a couple cds with various types of music on it. I will also bring a few of my own mix cds (Vocal House and Freestyle). The sooner u guys send me a few song names the easier it will be for me to get them all together! Thanks in advance!

click below to send your email:
djnooch@djnooch.com?subject=G35 MEET TUNES!!

Neil -
Check your PM! =)

Old 07-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Staff ALUMNI

DJNOOCH

Is this dejaveau all over again [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] or r u updating your play list?
I listen to just about everything but keep in mind that at this meet there will be a wide age range but whatever u laydown I'm sure will be kew.

.......and the hits keep rollin' in

Old 07-18-2004, 03:39 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

I ran into a guy Sean with a white 6spd coupe yesterday on my way home on DPA, I was talking to him for a while and he's mad cool. He said he saw this meet but didnt get a chance to register and stuff because he was busy. As of rite now he said he's coming, and ill call him to register and post what he's bringing.

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-18-2004, 05:35 PM
G SQUAD

VIC whats up, I dont know you yet....but that will all change soon...LOL,

PLEASE PM me and I will let you know what is needed I ask that you contact Neil( O_NO ) and Greg (BALZAC72)and I on any details with the meet...350Z COUNT AND WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING....PLEASE JUST CONTACT ONE OF US.
I will add the number of Z's to the list on here, but no names yet......
PLEASE PM ME WITH A LIST OF NAMES AND WHERE THEY ARE FROM (ny,ct,nj,ct)

WHAT I DO ASK IS THAT YOU PLEASE KEEP TRACK AND VISIT THE Z BOARDS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO KEEP IT ORGANIZED

If they need an Idea of what to bring then I will DEFINATELY let you know what to tell them....

FREELOADIN is FROWNED UPON HERE

Thanks for your involvment..and we really really need to keep the Z board as organized as this one.......also

TO everyone: PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THE WEB LIKE A CRAZY PERSON UNLESS YOU WANNA DEDICATE YOURSELF TO THAT SITE, TO KEEP ORGANIZATION...WITH OUT ORGANIZATION THIS MEET WILL STINK

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link -&gt;

Old 07-18-2004, 05:44 PM
Banned

[b]<font color=red> We still are in need of more cooking devices!!

NYCG35: I"M TRYIN TO GET ANOTHER!

<font color=green>04 G35C DG AT
Prem Aero Perf RSG CC
2004 Pathfinder for the family
</font color=green><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 07/18/04 02:49 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-18-2004, 05:50 PM
G SQUAD

WE NEED ANOTHER GRILL SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link -&gt;

Old 07-18-2004, 05:59 PM

PALISADES PARK don't have grills?

03.5s/Brillant Silver/Premium/Sport/Winter Pkg

Old 07-18-2004, 06:17 PM
Staff ALUMNI

illphilly215

Only one area of the park has grills and they are far and few between at that, also they would not be large enough to put all the eats on. The chow line would have to start at 10.

That particular part of the park may not be the area we are going to be in and where we finally set up should not be dictated by grills. The number of ridez will be the biggest determining factor on specific location within the park.

The grills at the park may not be upto Chef K and his backup cooks standards [img]/w3timages/icons/shocked.gif[/img] He only cooks on the best.

Old 07-18-2004, 08:22 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

I would bring my foreman grille, but no outlets! LOL

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions