NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 08:21 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: AUG 14TH G35 NY,NJ,CT,PA MEET DETAILS

Vance I always try to let people I see on the street know of this website in general and of any upcoming meets in particular. The problem in this area (southern CT) is that there are not as many Gs as in NY (re: CT roll call). I mean I can drive for a week without seeing even one coupe. I'll see a sedan from time to time, but usually it's some kind of a grandma driving it. Actually maybe I should talk to these grandmas into coming to our meets, maybe they'll bake some good cookies for us [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]. The biggest concern I have right now, is that people see this thread and the meet site - they like the date, like the place, want to come, but don't put their name down on the list. I'd hate to see some 10-12 cars coming but with nothing to contribute to the bbq.

My G-enie

Old 07-17-2004, 10:50 AM
Staff ALUMNI

Speed

I email ya on this.

We can always put the 'unwanteds, slackers, crashers' or whatever u want to call 'em in lucidazn pants. He seems to have room [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2004, 12:58 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, what I've learned from organizing the AR15.com shoot/bbq's is that no matter how many "freeloaders" come, there's always more than enough food. If we have 10 extras, then they're welcome, but WE will eat first. Its only right. Last time we had no issue with the food, since there was more than enough. Extra hotdogs will cure any problem there.

Also, if everyone brings a $1.25 2 liter bottle of soda/juice/water, there's no issue EVER with drinks! I always have extra drinks in my trunk for this particular reason. So for the $3 we might spend extra on a freeloader, we pick up another person to cruise with and learn from - its a sacrifice (on my gov salary even!) that I'm willing to make. And lets face it, it isn't going to break any of us if we're putting premium fuel in our cars.

Plus, those 10-12 people you're talking about probably won't come anyway, they don't post so they have no obligation and thus can claim laziness on game day. Trust me...I was one of em on another board!

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 07-17-2004, 02:08 PM
G SQUAD

im in brooklyn ny ...........count me in with another g35 driver we will bring chips soda maybe even meat......pm me with info
thnx

I wheelie my R1 for blocks!!!!!!!

Old 07-17-2004, 02:24 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So there is always enough food for everybody? In that case, I would like to freeload as well and not bring anything.

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

Old 07-17-2004, 02:41 PM
G SQUAD

Afro, no, you get an *** kickin and we dismantle your car. Trust me, we can do it. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

For the record, freeloaders suck, but better to have more new people who will then have to make up for their previous lack of food at the next meet.

OH YEAH, IT IS NOT CONSIDERED FREELOADING IF YOU COME WITH A CAR FULL OF BEAUTIFUL SINGLE WOMEN. Eye candy is the sweetest of candies!

Old 07-17-2004, 04:28 PM

Are you sure there is going to be enough... one person is brining hamburgers and one person is brining hot dogs... there is roughly 35 to feed as of this point. That is a lot of food when only two are brining meats. I would like to help ease the load of meats. So put me down for 2 packs of hotdogs or something.

'04 Ivory Pearl G35 coupe 6MT Fully Loaded /w Navigation
Brooklyn, NY

Old 07-17-2004, 04:37 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

I suggest copying the list of attendees and what they're bringing, to the website. Not everyone will go through the hassle of reading this 10000000000000 posts thread, but rather go straight to the website.
If they see the list of things to bring and what others are bringing, I think it'll make it easier for them as well as for us.

My $0.02

My G-enie

Old 07-17-2004, 05:12 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

lucidazn you like those meats, dont ya =) I also cant go a day without seeing like 5 g35's now, sedans and coupes!! Im starting to hate it lol, although I do have the most unique looking sedan that puts me aside from the rest, I love it 3 sedan owners stopped me asking a million questions about what im doing, could they see the engine the wheels lol I all told them to coem on this site, but it seems none have actually found it or the time. Theres also a white G35 coupe on DPA with 2 girsl alwasy in it, it has a girlie girl racing sticker on it LOL....

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
Injen CAI
B+G Springs
ADR M-Classic 19's..

Old 07-17-2004, 05:56 PM

hey guys dont think im freeloadin, just boofeld and thought i wrote this already, im bringin the salads and of course the fresh mozzarella

Old 07-17-2004, 07:48 PM
Staff ALUMNI

GYAl8er

Screw the rabbit feed, make sure u show up with the fresh mozz or else.
There are two reserved parking spots for you with the fresh mozz and Diesel with his Italian Delights aka Da Cannolies.[img]/w3timages/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2004, 12:46 AM
G SQUAD

Where does the brownie bearer get to park?

Old 07-18-2004, 02:51 AM
G SQUAD

Sup Fellas

FIRST LET ME START BY SAYIN...ALL UPDATES HAVE BEEN POSTED....ON SECOND POST OF THIS THREAD

Now to address all:

Speed ,
Man I know you are doing your thing in CT....I didnt mean that against you , I know your area is not as densly packed as NY....so no offense man ok....

LUCiD - I'll put you down for 2 packs of franks....Buns also ok
I am gonna switch up some of the food now that the #'s are growing big...dont worry "das what we do mang!", we'll coordinate the grub....will still got a month left

(LOL...and to think they said I "HIJACKED" this meet..maybe so ...lol but look what it has become...anyways)

Afro, nice joke but now Greg is got his ratchet set out ....ready to put your G on Cinder blocks...LMAO
we know your bringin the mustard, and stuff...LOL

GYA - I know you are bringin somethin man, U are an official NY-G.Squad member so I know you aint gonna come empty handed.....AND BRING THE SALAD MAN...!!!... SHOOT I"LL EAT IT....CANT JUST THROW BEEF DOWN YOUR THROAT ALL DAY FELLAS (damn cholesterol).....SO IM PUTTIN YOU DOWN FOR SALAD AND THE CHEESE

I'm going to post a small list of those who have no food assignments on another THREAD.....just so they know to bring something...

ANY IDEA HOW MANY Z's YET?? AFRO & O_NO??????

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH.....click this Link ->

Old 07-18-2004, 07:05 AM
G SQUAD

Holy Mary mother of God.....did I read this correctly?!?!?!

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Originally posted by NYCG35:
CANT JUST THROW BEEF DOWN YOUR THROAT ALL DAY FELLAS

<hr></blockquote>

[img]/w3timages/icons/blush.gif[/img]Did you discover this by experience?? [img]/w3timages/icons/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2004, 09:17 AM

Sorry bout that vance, I wrote like 4 or 5 posts ago that I was bringin the cheese and salads, for some reason I thought I wrote it b4. i guess im just burnt

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AUG 14TH G35 Meet General Discussions