NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Richmond/Henrico/Petersburg/Colonial Hgts G group

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:39 AM
CLUB MODERATOR

Received 189 Likes on 138 Posts
hopefully, everything works out good for the Richmond group in 2010.....got some more ideas coming down the pipeline, could be very lucrative if it goes the way i am invisioning it to.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All you have to do is let me know and you know I'm down for whatever

Old 01-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by rhampsterwha2
just a tease the group shots didnt turn out so well bc it was night and i didnt have enough battery life to get the settings right

hey bro can you e-mail all the pics from that night so i can put them in my photo album thanxss.... it was nice to see everybody again and the gift was real nice i was not expecting it i hope i can meet some cool dudes like you guys in georgia ill keep in touch with yall though... thanks tim for catching the wife at the gat and infroming me of the fourm.... heres my email bro stevensic@live.com

Old 01-11-2010, 12:37 PM
CLUB MODERATOR

I heard some of you saying that you liked the hoodies that Tim,Sameer and I were sporting last night at our lunch/dinner. Here is your opportunity to get your very own.....
https://g35driver.com/forums/nationa...take-look.html

the payment info is on the first page and make sure to put your screen name on the bottom of the paypal payment so Corey knows who you are or it gets auctioned off to the highest bidder....lol. The hoodie costs $50...for reference, Tim's was a 3XL and Sameer's was L, so that gives you a good understanding on the sizes. Mine was a 3XL as well.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Received 318 Likes on 221 Posts
Steve, ill email the photos after they are cleaned up

Old 01-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey guys happy new year! Just passing by to say hi. I have been off the forums for a while...I've seen you guys have met a few times already I hope to make it to the next one, I have been out of the country for the past two weeks and just came back...

Old 01-12-2010, 07:18 PM
CLUB MODERATOR

Originally Posted by SkylineGTR2789
I wish i could go but i have too much on my plate right now and im going back to school .. ugh..
ill volunteer to help with taking pictures when everyone is ready

naaw, you got too much on your plate right now....i think we can handle it!!

Old 01-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Hey everyone
sorry it has been a while since i have logged in... but between the holidays and hospitals (wife's Grandfather)... life has been a lil hectic.. I will try to log in a lil more often and meet up with you guys more. Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year and wish nothing but the best for the new decade.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
^another liquid platinum G ....FTL ...

Old 01-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by G 30-FI
naaw, you got too much on your plate right now....i think we can handle it!!
honestly..your shots will fail if I dont take them and I'm not even that good yet. If you want it done right dont blow me off. Ill be back out with the gang once I pay off this last thing which should be in a couple weeks.

Dont play me.

Last edited by SkylineGTR2789; 01-12-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:29 AM
CLUB MODERATOR

honestly..your shots will fail if I dont take them and I'm not even that good yet. If you want it done right dont blow me off. Ill be back out with the gang once I pay off this last thing which should be in a couple weeks.

Dont play me.
I'll give you props, you have taken some good pics but you might wanna deflate some of that hot air you got flapping at the gums, cuz i have definitely seen better, i do mean a lot better. You're not even original at picking your photo settings and you wanna tell someone they fail.
Back out with the gang?? Whenever have you been with the gang, not showing up to any meets doesnt make you part of anything but MIA in my book. Dont play you?? you played yourself!! A person that can't keep his word, is a person that can't be trusted and at the end of the day, that boils down to more than anything else to me, especially the people i surround my self around.
You talk a big game on the front but when it really boils down to doing it, i've seen the back pedal from you faster than Michael Phelps' front stroke!

Old 01-13-2010, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by G 30-FI
I'll give you props, you have taken some good pics but you might wanna deflate some of that hot air you got flapping at the gums, cuz i have definitely seen better, i do mean a lot better. You're not even original at picking your photo settings and you wanna tell someone they fail.
Back out with the gang?? Whenever have you been with the gang, not showing up to any meets doesnt make you part of anything but MIA in my book. Dont play you?? you played yourself!! A person that can't keep his word, is a person that can't be trusted and at the end of the day, that boils down to more than anything else to me, especially the people i surround my self around.
You talk a big game on the front but when it really boils down to doing it, i've seen the back pedal from you faster than Michael Phelps' front stroke!
first of all..i clearly said i wasnt even that good and none of my pictures are taken in auto mode..all my settings are what i make them. Ive been to meets you have been to and havent been to. Ive sold parts to other members and bought parts from members. Im sorry if I dont show up when you want me to..I do have a life that doesnt always include the G35.

You should pat me on the back for trying to take care of my own **** instead of telling me "I never see you, I cant trust you, your pictures are horrible"

I dont make a lot of ends like you might so my time is precious to me..I cant always make out to the small get togethers cause im grinding, another day another dollar made.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:41 AM

Dont play me.
Your top line states "Honestly..your shots will fail if I dont take them" . . . .

Old 01-13-2010, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by Spade
Your top line states "Honestly..your shots will fail if I dont take them" . . . .
thats based on pictures I have seen in this thread. im not calling anyone out.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Lol Ryan borrowed the camera from his girlfriend never claiming to be a great photographer, for a few last minute shots before Steve left. The pictures were supposed to be taken in the day but we got there late.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

Quick Reply: Richmond/Henrico/Petersburg/Colonial Hgts G group