NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Richmond/Henrico/Petersburg/Colonial Hgts G group

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by josher123
good to hear from you. i was wondering what happened to you. i take it you are working in williamsburg now?
Yeah back in the dirty burg. My job is right up the street from my place so I don't have to do that 1.5 hour drive to Powhatan anymore. But I'm tryin to find something else with regular hours so I can still have a life haha

Old 04-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by mr.bonez26
Quote:

Originally Posted by josher123

good to hear from you. i was wondering what happened to you. i take it you are working in williamsburg now?

Yeah back in the dirty burg. My job is right up the street from my place so I don't have to do that 1.5 hour drive to Powhatan anymore. But I'm tryin to find something else with regular hours so I can still have a life haha
I hear you on that. for some reason I thought you lived in rva. I'm actually working out at William and Mary 2-3 days a week till September

Posted from G35driver.com App for Android

Old 04-03-2013, 10:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^
Yeah I was living in down town rva. But after we had the baby we felt it best to move back to Williamsburg jus cuz fam is here and it's a lil more quite and easier to raise a kid here then in rva in my op. my wife's lil brother work at w&m dinning hall I think. That's cool your over here. Next time they have c&c over here u guys should roll out. I'm only up 8pm- 1pm so anything in afternoon I'm sleeping through haha.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:36 PM
^^^^^^^^^
Yeah I was living in down town rva. But after we had the baby we felt it best to move back to Williamsburg jus cuz fam is here and it's a lil more quite and easier to raise a kid here then in rva in my op. my wife's lil brother work at w&m dinning hall I think. That's cool your over here. Next time they have c&c over here u guys should roll out. I'm only up 8pm- 1pm so anything in afternoon I'm sleeping through haha.
Cant say i blame you i wouldnt want my kids in richmond city schools. does anyone know when the next williamsburg c&c is?

Old 04-03-2013, 11:43 PM
We have one every two weeks at Williamsburg crossing. It's not as good as RCA's c&c but sometimes it's not to bad. I wanna say it might be this weekend but I'm not sure

Old 04-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Received 318 Likes on 221 Posts
next Williamsburg C&C is April 20th 8-10am

which if im not out of town that weekend I will be going north to stay at Mike Kim's place because CPT is the next day

Old 04-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Finally decided to officially sell the G. Will be parting everything out before selling it. Haven't made a part out list or for sale thread yet, but these are some of the parts being sold:

Stance GR+ coilovers (true) 12k Front / 8k Rear with rear dampening extensions
Evo8 front camber kit
SPC rear camber kit (Pending)
SPC rear toe bolts
Show N Go License Plate
Poly Kuruma Z front bumper (painted black obsidian)
Fiberglass w/ carbon fiber center Chargespeed rear bumper (painted black obsidian)
Wingless trunk (painted black obsidian)
Black painted housing 07 projector headlights (Pending)
OEM all weather floor mats
Killjulez burnt titanium A/T shift ****
USA spec Nis15 Ipod Adapter
Motordyne 5/16 copper iso plenum spacer

Will be going back to stock so I will need 06 sport front bumper and rear bumper as well trunk with 06 spoiler. Need to be in very good to excellent condition because I will be selling the car and the parts listed above are in excellent condition

Old 04-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by goodmank
Finally decided to officially sell the G. Will be parting everything out before selling it. Haven't made a part out list or for sale thread yet, but these are some of the parts being sold:

Stance GR+ coilovers (true) 12k Front / 8k Rear with rear dampening extensions
Evo8 front camber kit
SPC rear camber kit (Pending)
SPC rear toe bolts
Show N Go License Plate
Poly Kuruma Z front bumper (painted black obsidian)
Fiberglass w/ carbon fiber center Chargespeed rear bumper (painted black obsidian)
Wingless trunk (painted black obsidian)
Black painted housing 07 projector headlights (Pending)
OEM all weather floor mats
Killjulez burnt titanium A/T shift ****
USA spec Nis15 Ipod Adapter
Motordyne 5/16 copper iso plenum spacer

Will be going back to stock so I will need 06 sport front bumper and rear bumper as well trunk with 06 spoiler. Need to be in very good to excellent condition because I will be selling the car and the parts listed above are in excellent condition

Let me know when you get a price for the
Kuruma z bumper. And also the rear bumper. Please might pick them up if the price is right

Old 04-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Let me know when you get a price for the
Kuruma z bumper. And also the rear bumper. Please might pick them up if the price is right
What's up man...price for those I would also need stock 06 sport front and rear bumper.

Kuruma - $350 + stock 06 sport front bumper. (Kuruma is already painted black obsidian and in perfect condition...no rock chips, no flakes, no scratches!)

Chargespeed Rear w/ carbon fiber center - $150 + stock rear bumper with mudgaurds. (Chargespeed is already painted black obsidian and only has two small spiderweb cracks in the paint, but can get it repainted for $150 extra)

Will be selling my car privately so looking for very good to excellent paint condition parts

Old 04-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Justin has an OB coupe might be your best bet to get the body parts you need!

Go for it Justin!

Old 04-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by rhampsterwha2
next Williamsburg C&C is April 20th 8-10am

which if im not out of town that weekend I will be going north to stay at Mike Kim's place because CPT is the next day
hmmm I need to see if anyone can put me up for the night

Old 04-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Ken aka PAXIAO on here is a hotel manager, find him in the CPT thread and PM him he can give you a sick hookup on a room tell him I sent you

Old 04-05-2013, 09:26 PM
awesome thanks man

Old 04-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by goodmank
What's up man...price for those I would also need stock 06 sport front and rear bumper.

Kuruma - $350 + stock 06 sport front bumper. (Kuruma is already painted black obsidian and in perfect condition...no rock chips, no flakes, no scratches!)

Chargespeed Rear w/ carbon fiber center - $150 + stock rear bumper with mudgaurds. (Chargespeed is already painted black obsidian and only has two small spiderweb cracks in the paint, but can get it repainted for $150 extra)

Will be selling my car privately so looking for very good to excellent paint condition parts
Well I have the 04 sport bumper but she has alot of acne (rock chips) :/
My rear bumper is pretty good I guess. I do have two marks where someone's liesense plate gave it a kiss in a parking lot. I would have to wait on the kuruma which sucks cuz I really want it! The rear bumper I can do. It would jus be up to u if you think mine is nice enough to put on your g. I would understand if its not but that's what I got so lmk on that chargespeed.

Old 04-06-2013, 12:49 AM
You guys still doing c&c at short pump? If so lmk when the next one is ill try and swing through

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

Quick Reply: Richmond/Henrico/Petersburg/Colonial Hgts G group