NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

New Jersey Only - Members Info :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
Needs some nismo sideskirts.. Where did u get the nismo ?? How was the quality and fitment??

Old 02-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Frankieg35
Needs some nismo sideskirts.. Where did u get the nismo ?? How was the quality and fitment??
Got it from CBK lol everything for $720 shipped and the fitment is surprisingly good

Old 03-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Any y'all been to Jtune in DE

Old 03-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
Originally Posted by joker170
Any y'all been to Jtune in DE
I have

Old 03-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally settling down and looking for some engine mods for th o9 xS sedan. Probably do the aem intakes with the maf sensor adjuster, the +2.5km throttle body's, and at least an ypipe and open mufflers. Cosmetically i'm looking for a window tinter near the hunterdon/ somerville area and I won't pay those a$%es at auto image $700 even if they hire Scarlette Johanson to blow me while I'm waiting.
OK.... thats not true i would pay them for that. But thats not gonna happen. Anyone know any decent places that won't rip me off?

Old 03-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by R35SEDAN
Finally settling down and looking for some engine mods for th o9 xS sedan. Probably do the aem intakes with the maf sensor adjuster, the +2.5km throttle body's, and at least an ypipe and open mufflers. Cosmetically i'm looking for a window tinter near the hunterdon/ somerville area and I won't pay those a$%es at auto image $700 even if they hire Scarlette Johanson to blow me while I'm waiting.
OK.... thats not true i would pay them for that. But thats not gonna happen. Anyone know any decent places that won't rip me off?
hey man the people at auto image are really good and fair, the only way I.could see them trying to rip someone off if they were jerks when they came in or tried to be in baller status by asking for the best of the best **** they have. I just had my g35 tinted there for 180.00 and my wives civic sedan for 230.00 and that was for the pretty good stuff.

Old 03-07-2013, 02:17 AM
hey man the people at auto image are really good and fair, the only way I.could see them trying to rip someone off if they were jerks when they came in or tried to be in baller status by asking for the best of the best **** they have. I just had my g35 tinted there for 180.00 and my wives civic sedan for 230.00 and that was for the pretty good stuff.
Personal expierience. Mainly back when they first opened maybe they are better now but i just hold onto my grudges, no offense to you was meant. I just had bad experince with them. Getting quoted one thing only to find out my bill was 500 bucks more. Also had them do some wiring in my 99 competition sound off caravan again the quote they gave me was majorly off and then i found out they charged me for 0g cable and had actually run three pairs of 8g wire to my amps. It doesnt sound like much I've already given them more than i ever should have and my friend got his sedan tinted there quoted him 550 for it, cost him 600+. I used to get it done at a place in Flemington for $100 + parts by the bmw dealer, but I haven't been able to track him down yet.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:10 PM
no offense taken brother, they have been good to me and to my family and friends. if they did you dirty, then they lost a potentially good customer, and shame on them for such. there is another place close to auto image about a 1/4 mile before it that looks like a rice factory... Hahahaha but they do tint for relatively cheap I have heard good and bad about them.

Old 03-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts
This is how I picture everyone in NJ

Old 03-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Can Anyone in nj help me test out the driver side power window and door lock control in my car with their control unit. It stopped working And wanna check with someone else's before I go you and buy a used one. It only works for the drivers window and won't control any other windows and it won't lock or unlock any doors. The other doors window control don't work either so maybe its the bcm but I don't know. Please let me know. I'm in Manalapan nj and I'll meet anywhere in nj.

thats the part i wanna try switching out with someone else's to see if thats what needs to be replaced

Attached Thumbnails New Jersey Only - Members Info :)-kgrhqnhjewe-uwkhetmbp06tt5zww-60_57.jpg  

Last edited by borisshnitkin; 03-10-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:36 PM
no offense taken brother, they have been good to me and to my family and friends. if they did you dirty, then they lost a potentially good customer, and shame on them for such. there is another place close to auto image about a 1/4 mile before it that looks like a rice factory... Hahahaha but they do tint for relatively cheap I have heard good and bad about them.
Yeah. And theres another one even farther down 206. I end up doing most installs by myself or at my Brother in Laws station on 202. Tints the one thing i never get the hang of though. Might see if Franks Limos can do it for me. Yhey used to have an employ that did all there cars But right now i am stuck between my two main hobbies. Airsoft and my car. Pretty sure summer will bring out the car more often than the guns.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by borisshnitkin
Can Anyone in nj help me test out the driver side power window and door lock control in my car with their control unit. It stopped working And wanna check with someone else's before I go you and buy a used one. It only works for the drivers window and won't control any other windows and it won't lock or unlock any doors. The other doors window control don't work either so maybe its the bcm but I don't know. Please let me know. I'm in Manalapan nj and I'll meet anywhere in nj.

thats the part i wanna try switching out with someone else's to see if thats what needs to be replaced
You mean they wont go up after a quick tap and you let go but you can open and close them by holding the button?

Old 03-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by R35SEDAN
Yeah. And theres another one even farther down 206. I end up doing most installs by myself or at my Brother in Laws station on 202. Tints the one thing i never get the hang of though. Might see if Franks Limos can do it for me. Yhey used to have an employ that did all there cars But right now i am stuck between my two main hobbies. Airsoft and my car. Pretty sure summer will bring out the car more often than the guns.
yeah you can try that too. anyways I get my G back soon, and I'm gonna be crusing around, if you see the red coupe with ce hood and trunk its your bro JOKER170

Old 03-10-2013, 01:56 PM
They don't function at all. Driver side window is the only thing that works. I can't unlock or lock the doors. Only from the key fob. No other door switch work either

Old 03-10-2013, 03:31 PM
can anyone help me out? its really simple to take out the drivers side control switch

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New Jersey Only - Members Info :)