NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

New Jersey Only - Members Info :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 03:55 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's been a month or two since I've checked in. Glad to see nothings changed everyone is still bitching about there not being any meets in South Jersey and the usual nonsense haha.

I'm sadly starting to part out some of the a/m stuff on my car. Will be getting rid of my audio stuff by the end of the week. My wheels will be going over the winter sometime .

Originally Posted by Phil DeVtec
There was never a car scene in South Jersey.
My dad and I started a car club like 4-5 years ago. We had a group of 20 or so G35/350Z guys come out every other Sunday. I even had a shop with a lift and all the tools you would need to work on a car, but it never really caught on here on the forums. Everyone bitched about not having a place to meet but then they never showed! So we eventually just stopped meeting.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pm the stuff your looking to sell and prices.QUOTE=StreetChase;6619541]It's been a month or two since I've checked in. Glad to see nothings changed everyone is still bitching about there not being any meets in South Jersey and the usual nonsense haha.

I'm sadly starting to part out some of the a/m stuff on my car. Will be getting rid of my audio stuff by the end of the week. My wheels will be going over the winter sometime .

My dad and I started a car club like 4-5 years ago. We had a group of 20 or so G35/350Z guys come out every other Sunday. I even had a shop with a lift and all the tools you would need to work on a car, but it never really caught on here on the forums. Everyone bitched about not having a place to meet but then they never showed! So we eventually just stopped meeting.[/QUOTE]

Old 11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Anyone have any recommendation where to get my Transmission rebuilt? OR, where can I buy low-miles clean transmission for my 07 5A/T ? Thanks.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
Originally Posted by StreetChase
It's been a month or two since I've checked in. Glad to see nothings changed everyone is still bitching about there not being any meets in South Jersey and the usual nonsense haha.

My dad and I started a car club like 4-5 years ago. We had a group of 20 or so G35/350Z guys come out every other Sunday. I even had a shop with a lift and all the tools you would need to work on a car, but it never really caught on here on the forums. Everyone bitched about not having a place to meet but then they never showed! So we eventually just stopped meeting.
U don't know what u have till its gone..

Old 11-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Mikhail21
Pm the stuff your looking to sell and prices.
The audio stuff is already spoken for. As for everything else on my car, I'm not in a hurry to sell so as I pull stuff off I'll list them. My wheels will be next but not until winter sometime. After that, who knows.

Old 11-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
hope everyone in NJ is doing okay. it's been crazy out here in the shore area!

Old 11-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by m tr4nch
hope everyone in NJ is doing okay. it's been crazy out here in the shore area!
I have family up in seaside. They just got power back 2 days ago. It's been pretty messy but things are getting cleaned up.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:50 AM
damn, yeah seaside is gone.. i just got power back today, w00t!

Old 11-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
I remember the shop I went to one of the meets even though I'm all the way in North Jersey even helped out with a few installs good times

Wish we had something like that here in North Jersey where meets are a little more active

Old 11-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by Glex25
I remember the shop I went to one of the meets even though I'm all the way in North Jersey even helped out with a few installs good times

Wish we had something like that here in North Jersey where meets are a little more active
Yea, those were the good days.

On a side note, it looks like I will be selling my car earlier than I had anticipated. I'll be spending the few days I am home next week on Thanksgiving break deciding what I want to take off my car. I think the two biggest things are going to be the wheels and suspension. The rest isn't really worth the time or effort. With that said, any of you guys have any experience selling cars privately, particularly eBay or similar sites?

Old 11-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Yea, those were the good days.

On a side note, it looks like I will be selling my car earlier than I had anticipated. I'll be spending the few days I am home next week on Thanksgiving break deciding what I want to take off my car. I think the two biggest things are going to be the wheels and suspension. The rest isn't really worth the time or effort. With that said, any of you guys have any experience selling cars privately, particularly eBay or similar sites?
I will also be looking to sell my 07 G35s Sedan within the next week or two. I will try selling it privately on craigslist and the forum first, then pay for classifieds such as ebay/autotrader if I do not get any interest.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:24 PM
If any of you guys are interested, I have a couple things up for sale right now:
https://g35driver.com/forums/accesso...ml#post6626380
https://g35driver.com/forums/audio-v...ustom-box.html
Tokico Struts & Eibach Sportline Springs

What I will have for sale around Christmas:
Volk GT-7's -F:19x9.5 +30 R:19x10.5 +24
A/S Tires (8,000 miles)

The following stuff could be for sale if I find an OEM replacement otherwise it's staying on the car:
Gialla Grill-Traded to Blkdout04!
Stillen Intake
Carbon Fiber "Z'-tube"

Stuff I am not taking off:
Motordyne 5/16 Plenum Spacer
Fast Intentions HFC

If you are interested in anything let me know. I'll update this post with the FS threads once I create them.

Thanks

Last edited by StreetChase; 11-22-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:27 AM
that gialla grille sounds tempting but i'd have to get it painted. hmmm...

Old 11-14-2012, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by m tr4nch
that gialla grille sounds tempting but i'd have to get it painted. hmmm...
It's currently painted to match the OB paint code (black). You could always rock the black and blue look

Old 11-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Why you not taking off the spacer? If I come down and take it off, can I have it lol?
Also, pm me or email mduca299@gmail.com for the stillen intake (I have a stock one that I can trade)
Also, if give you my ebay ones... can I have your clear corners??

lmk

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New Jersey Only - Members Info :)