NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Kelly Infiniti Danvers MA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 06:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by djfarhan
^ i think i know who u talkin bout, i just bought my G 2 summers ago so i kinda know the ppl there
The service manager, ugh his name is slipping my mind, that guy will try and take you for a ride if you're not careful. I'm not sure if you still go there for service, but watch out for him. Plays nice guy at first but when it comes down to the numbers and warranty, forget it. Blame always goes to the customer. If it happens just ask for Brian Heney the GM and deal with him, 10x nicer guy and actually listens to what you have say. When in doubt, ask for Mr. Kelly himself, been there done that, NO ONE likes a customer calling the owner and making complaints. Still to this day I wish I told Mr. Kelly how their technicians told me my tires grew 2/32nd's.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
yeah i have heard about heney from someone else who bought a G there the same time i did

Old 10-25-2010, 07:56 PM
**** it, i am putting this here:

so when i was buying my lip, i wanted to get it from these guys since i bought the car from them, so i called them up and asked if they had the non sport journey bumper, what i think they had was this:

i asked them if they had a link to the product they were talking about since i wanted to make sure it was the non sport journey bumper, they said they didnt have a link.

so i asked them if the front lip they were talking about had a lil concave area in the middle of it, and they said no,

so what i said was if i could ask them to go on ebay and see this one tiem i would supply them the item number with and they will know exactly what i am talking about and see if they can order it for me or not.

yknow what the guy says, he goes "LISTEN MAN, EVERYBODY IS OUT FOR LUNCH RIGHT NOW AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING ON EBAY ALRIGHT."

are you ****ing kidding me? all i wanted you to do is see this ONE item and you would exactly what i am looking for and asking about but no, mr. superman had too many responsibilities.

thats my rant of the month. thank you for cooperating.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:16 PM
It's only a matter of time before someone from Kelly Infiniti comes into thread spewing some garbage. I'm guessing it may be this week.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by infg35x
It's only a matter of time before someone from Kelly Infiniti comes into thread spewing some garbage. I'm guessing it may be this week.
Originally Posted by Trac
From '07 to '10, we had both a G35 and a FX35 leased from Kelly Infiniti in Danvers and they were a pleasure to deal with on every single service. Cars were always serviced in less time than promised. Loaners were usually available. And the labor rates were really cheap.
maybe it happened already? ;-P

Old 10-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by djfarhan
maybe it happened already? ;-P
Jeez, and here I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt that one customer had a positive experience. Hah!

Old 10-25-2010, 08:54 PM
haha ya never know! ;-P

Old 11-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Horrible dealership...

Old 11-10-2010, 06:10 PM
^ haha why what happened

Old 11-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
kelly is a load of crap

i had nothing but crappy interface with the customer service reps at the danvers location.

Not only had a snobby attitude with me but when sitting in the lobby and watching their interactions with other people it felt like nothing was the the dealerships fault and we were all liars if something was preinstalled on the vehicle from a previous owner. I watched as they gave someone the third degree cause he had electrical problems and the person got the used car from kelly with a wire that was clipped and left there from a radar detector that was once installed from a previous owner. They did the same thing with me with a bluetooth setup that was pre-installed by the previous owner...i was like you sold me the car with it in it..if you dont have records of it its your fault. If you dont believe me then ask george the sales rep, he offered to have it removed for me when i baught the car.

when i got my car part of the negotiation was that they would get it certified with an extended warranty.

I noticed in a month that one of the speakers was blown on the right side from the previous owner. They wanted to charge me for the replacement woofer untill i told them i worked for Bose and was ashamed that they wernt going to stand behind their product and cover something that was previously broken that i didnt catch.

Three months after that when i went in for my maint. and they told me my belts were cracked and needed replacing and my front brakes needed replacing. I told them that if they did the pre used certification the belts shouldnt be cracked after only three months but they stuck to their story saying that if it wassnt cracked when they looked at it they wouldnt have replaced it so they did their job and since the warranty they gave me evidently was a "limited one year" it didnt cover normal belt wear, but they would cover parts if i payed labor (big whoop...) So i spent over 600 that trip.

two weeks after that service my calipers failed on my way to work in framingham, since i couldnt drive it far without damaging anything i called herb chambers in westburough and they took me in as an emergency and dropped me off at work. They wanted to charge me for new calipers, new brakes and rotors and when i explained i had just replaced the brakes the week before and spent 600 and didnt have the cash to fix that a week after they covered it all for me. This was the first positive experience i had with infinity customer service.

month after that i noticed a creeking noise when going around corners braking so i took it into herb chambers and asked them to do a full look over of the car cause i felt like one thing after annother was failing on the thing and felt like kelly never even looked at it and just slapped a "precertified" on it and sent it on its way. they said the compression rods needed eventual replacing but wernt too bad and could still drive if wanted. they also did me a favor and printed out the full maint history of the vehicle and surprise surprise the 35 k was never done and i got it at 36 k.

i called the sales manager about five times to see what he normally considers "covered by warranty" and what gets done for precertification. I left three messages for him to call back and he never did.

Im not sure if I feel like im obligated for the company to stick by its product is wrong if i spent that much money to specificly buy it from a "reputive seller". I could have gotten an 06 model with 12k miles on it without the luxury package for less money then what i payed for an '05 with 36k with the lux. but i did it because i felt safer buying it through a "top satisfaction" dealer. I love the car...but all this within one year of purchase and i dont think anyone should have to go through all that.

the only time i left kelly with a good feeling of justificed service was when i brought it to kelly for a tire seal leak a few times. Only prolly took care of that hassle free was cause i baught their tire and wheel protection plan.

Old 11-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
damn...I was refused an oil change at 2pm when it says service stops at 3pm. But whatever, I just won't go there anymore. Some lady from Kelly's calls me to confirm my info that they have on me for their "infiniti maintenance club" but I told her to take me off their system as I won't be going their anymore. She apologizes and continues to ask if I would like to set up a service appointment. LOL...I just hung up cause obviously she wasn't listening to me.

*edit: I too find that their staff have crappy attitudes.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:19 PM
^ damn, i am suppsoed to go for my 30k with them around xmas

Old 11-21-2010, 10:23 PM
looks like Kelly infiniti is on a roll. Too bad they don't come on here and read this.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:25 PM
u never know

Old 11-21-2010, 10:26 PM
I wouldn't take my car there for the 30k.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kelly Infiniti Danvers MA