NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Kelly Infiniti Danvers MA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Kelly Infiniti Danvers MA

I was just wondering if anyone has tried Kellys infiniti for service in danvers MA. I'm pulling a SES light and need to get it fixed. I also need a loaner car since I drive my car daily and they are they only infiniti dealer that does loaners. Also anyone to look out for when I get there?

Old 10-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been to Kelly for warranty work and they were ok. Gave me crap about my aftermarket modifications but still honored the work. They do have the best prices around for maintenance though.

DO NOT GO TO HERB CHAMBERS. They will bend you over and rape you for any work that they can & try get out of any warranty work. They have immature techs there that have no respect for your car.

I got a loaner from them but i had to wait 1 day and the condition of the loner was HORRIBLE!!!

I refuse to ever go back after being treated like crap by the manager and seeing how the techs operate.

I've heard that Infiniti of Norwood is the best dealer around here but i've never been there.

GL OP.

-Tom

Old 10-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by TomieG
I've been to Kelly for warranty work and they were ok. Gave me crap about my aftermarket modifications but still honored the work. They do have the best prices around for maintenance though.

DO NOT GO TO HERB CHAMBERS. They will bend you over and rape you for any work that they can & try get out of any warranty work. They have immature techs there that have no respect for your car.

I got a loaner from them but i had to wait 1 day and the condition of the loner was HORRIBLE!!!

I refuse to ever go back after being treated like crap by the manager and seeing how the techs operate.

I've heard that Infiniti of Norwood is the best dealer around here but i've never been there.

GL OP.

-Tom

dam man that sucks to hear about herb chambers I use to go there back then a lot but prob wont bring my car back there again.

Hey Tom, what mods do you have? I have little mods like plenum spacer and z-tube/pop charger. I don't want Kellys giving me **** for small engine mods. Thanks for the input man

Old 10-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by DG_coupe
dam man that sucks to hear about herb chambers I use to go there back then a lot but prob wont bring my car back there again.

Hey Tom, what mods do you have? I have little mods like plenum spacer and z-tube/pop charger. I don't want Kellys giving me **** for small engine mods. Thanks for the input man
I have basic bolt-ons. Aftermarket cats, exhaust, coilovers, wheels.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
stay away from herbs chambers.. NIGEL is a dick.....and all are under paid so they just dont give a ****.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
^ hmm, i have heard the reverse but oh well, i guess i bought my car froma good dealership,

yeah op, i bought my car from them 2 summers ago, i have the 100k bumper to bumper warranty, so far they have been pretty good to me, but i have heard good and bad experiences from other 3rd parties.

yeah i am in andover! ;-D

Old 10-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by SCOOBY617
stay away from herbs chambers.. NIGEL is a dick.....and all are under paid so they just dont give a ****.
+1 I had to deal with him & it was a horrible experience. I will never return there again and make it a point to warn others about their poor services.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:05 PM
I had my transmission replaced there and also had my clutch replaced. Good people there.

Old 10-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TomieG
Norwood is a hike but well worth it IMO. awesome people and awesome service there.

i had a clutch and tranny job from Kelly. still running strong so i guess they got good techs. the communication between me and the service writer though. nothing but a not so good. if you are looking for a loaner, schedule an appointment and let them know you will need a loaner.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by SCOOBY617
Nigel?? really? I use to only let him service my car at herb chambers wow sucks to here things turned around

Originally Posted by virtualbong
I had my transmission replaced there and also had my clutch replaced. Good people there.
thats good to hear. How's your e92 man?

Thanks for the input everyone. Since I need a loaner I think I have no choice but to go there I'll schedule a appointment to head there tomorrow.

Old 10-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by SPEED_DEMON
Norwood is a hike but well worth it IMO. awesome people and awesome service there.

i had a clutch and tranny job from Kelly. still running strong so i guess they got good techs. the communication between me and the service writer though. nothing but a not so good. if you are looking for a loaner, schedule an appointment and let them know you will need a loaner.
I actually changed my mind haha since I'm hearing really good things about norwood. I'll bring it to them I don't mind driving far for good service. I just noticed that they actually even sell stillen parts there. I didn't know a dealer that does that around here. So hopefully they won't give me **** for my small bolt ons. Thanks again for all your input guys.

Old 10-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
What makes you say they're the only Infiniti dealer that provides a loaner? I've gotten loaners from Herb Chambers, Kelly and from Westborough Infiniti. Good luck w/ the light fix.

Old 10-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by jimmyc13
What makes you say they're the only Infiniti dealer that provides a loaner? I've gotten loaners from Herb Chambers, Kelly and from Westborough Infiniti. Good luck w/ the light fix.

Thanks man, I actually didn't ask any places. I made my assumption from their websites. I didn't see anything about loaners on anyother dealers sites but kellys. I guess I was wrong Norwod is actually giving me a loaner tomorrow.

Old 10-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
^ let us know how everything goes

Old 10-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Hello,

My name is James Bulger and I am the General Manager of Herb Chambers Infiniti of Boston. Tom and Scooby I am very sorry to hear about your negative experiences at our dealership. We try our best to satisfy all of our customers on every visit they make, however everyone makes mistakes. What sets us apart is that we always try to make things right if a customer is unhappy. I would be more than happy to speak with you directly about your experiences with our service department and do whatever I can to personally make things right. Feel free to give us a call at 877-206-1622 and I will do all that I can for you.

Thanks,

James Bulger
General Manager
Herb Chambers Infiniti of Boston

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kelly Infiniti Danvers MA