Kelly Infiniti Danvers MA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
^ haha somebody snitched here :P

Old 10-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
I just need to put my two cents here on the Herb Chambers comments...Nigel is a down to earth guy. I've had my G for a while and it is HEAVILY modified and out of warranty but for the most part Nigel works with me to make sure my beast is up and running 100%.

Tomie you G37s wasn't the one with the blown motor was it?

Scoob...care to elaborate more on the situation? I just don't see why you would come on a public forum and bash Infiniti Boston without good reason.

Old 10-06-2010, 01:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Herb chambers sucks. So does prime Infiniti in Hanover. They have the worst techs and the service advisors are as dumb as door *****. Infiniti of Norwood on the other hand has a1 service. There service is excellent and the techs are top notch. They even give you loaners without credit cards. Lol. Norwood. It's the place to go.

Old 10-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, he just admitted everyone makes mistakes? If I F'd up at work and told my boss "everyone makes mistakes", do you know what he would say to me!?

Old 10-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Old 10-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Ha ha ha

Old 10-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by jimmyc13
Ha ha ha

Old 10-12-2010, 02:48 PM
From '07 to '10, we had both a G35 and a FX35 leased from Kelly Infiniti in Danvers and they were a pleasure to deal with on every single service. Cars were always serviced in less time than promised. Loaners were usually available. And the labor rates were really cheap.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:20 PM
^ newbie here i see..;-P

Old 10-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts
X
leased vehicle customers are different than owners. The dealership still has their hand in your pocket and is counting on taking you to the bank when its time for a buyout, so of course they would be nice to you.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Trac
From '07 to '10, we had both a G35 and a FX35 leased from Kelly Infiniti in Danvers and they were a pleasure to deal with on every single service. Cars were always serviced in less time than promised. Loaners were usually available. And the labor rates were really cheap.
No kidding. Labor rates at a car dealership being cheap; sounds like an oxymoron to me.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Unfortunately can't recommend Kelly Infinti.

Bad Experience #1:

Brought my car in for extensive service, received it back a day later and the hood wouldn't open. Upon closer inspection, where the drivers side hood latch is, that corner, was all damaged. Appeared that the tech left a tool under the hood and slammed the hood closed, bending the hood latches and damaging the hood and fender.

Brought it back to the dealer, they spoke with the tech who said he did no such thing leaving a tool under there and then they proceeded to blame me saying that the hood latches bound up because I did not properly lubricate them. Meanwhile I had been bringing my car there for every service. After giving the service manager hell repeatedly(I forget his name, but the guy is a class A d1ckhead) that I want my car back to the way it was before I brought it in, they agreed to fix all the damage.

A week later they called me telling me my car is ready to be picked up, and part of the deal was I had a broken mirror so they were going to replace the mirror for free(labor and paint, I pay for parts) as well. I arrive at the dealer only to find the broken drivers side mirror still on the car.

Two more days go by(keep in mind I've had their loaner EX35 this whole time), I get the call my car is ready, I go to pick it up only to find on close inspection that there is orange peel, paint drips, and overspray all over the place. I reject taking the car back as I did not give it to them in that condition had to wait another couple hours while they wet sand and clean up the disaster they made. Needless to say, it was still never right and they are truly a half *** operation.

Bad Experience #2:

I had brought my car in for service in Februrary/March of 2009 and then again in May/June of 2009. On the first of those two services, Kelly did their usual 10,000 point inspection and reported to me that my coolant was bad and needed to be flushed(marked in Red on their form), my tires were at 3/32nd all around and should be replaced(another red mark), and then my in cabin filter needed to be changed(another red mark). Keep in mind this was all written on paper. Fast forward 3 months.

I bring the car in for service again, a simple oil change I believe. They do their wonderful 10,000 point inspection again. Knowing that I did absolutely nothing since my last oil change, my tires were now reported at 5/32nd of tread and received a green check mark, my coolant now had a green check mark next to it, and my in cabin filter had a green check mark, but now my brakes were yellow. I NEVER CHANGED A THING. So in three months, my tires actually GREW(wouldn't this be amazing?), my coolant flushed itself, and my in cabin filter mysteriously replaced itself.

I told them to mark on my record NEVER to do a multi point inspection again. I'd rather get my car back 10 minutes early than wait for them to do that useless bit of paperwork.
That being said, in my opinion the folks up at Kelly Infiniti suck. While the general manager is nice, the rest of the employees are goons. I can't recommend Kelly Infiniti or their sister operation Kelly Nissan that does all their body work. I have since sold my G and purchased another Nissan, but I never even considered looking at Kelly for my new vehicle.

Best of luck getting your service done where ever you choose.

Old 10-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Wow, and my 30k is coming up at the end of This yr, I bought my G from them and was planning to take it there..;-/

Old 10-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by djfarhan
Wow, and my 30k is coming up at the end of This yr, I bought my G from them and was planning to take it there..;-/
Sorry to bring bad news, scratch them off your list.

On another weird note, you're name is ridiculously familiar, I feel like I met you before. The fact you live in Andover....your name is just too familiar.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:20 PM
haha i think there is only one farhan in boston that djs..;-D

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kelly Infiniti Danvers MA