Kelly Infiniti Danvers MA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
yea haveta rethink that

Old 11-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
arbol99 - I see you called the Sales Manager @ Kelly. I highly suggest you just cut to the chase and call and ask to speak to the General Manager. That's the only time I've been successful at dealing with service issues both here and at other dealerships. Not sure if he's still the GM, but I previously dealt with Lew Goldstein (978) 774-1000 on prior service issues there.

They've compensated me for it after complaining to them, so can't see why you can't come out of this in better shape too. I managed to get them to pick up & drop off my car for me at work & give me a loaner in the meantime....also got a free full detail out of them (to use whenver I wanted to use it).

Old 11-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmyc13
arbol99 - I see you called the Sales Manager @ Kelly. I highly suggest you just cut to the chase and call and ask to speak to the General Manager. That's the only time I've been successful at dealing with service issues both here and at other dealerships. Not sure if he's still the GM, but I previously dealt with Lew Goldstein (978) 774-1000 on prior service issues there.

They've compensated me for it after complaining to them, so can't see why you can't come out of this in better shape too. I managed to get them to pick up & drop off my car for me at work & give me a loaner in the meantime....also got a free full detail out of them (to use whenver I wanted to use it).
Person you're looking for is Brian Heney, Executive Manager. He's the only way to make any head way at Kelly. Him or request a meeting with Brian Kelly. Contrary to belief, you can get Brian Kelly on the phone.

Old 11-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Received 468 Likes on 391 Posts
Originally Posted by infg35x
Haha, know exactly who you are talking about. She used to work reception.

Lol, so that's where she went? Last time I was in, an older woman was behind the receptionists desk and I was wondering where she went.

Best part pf the experience was seeing her

Old 11-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by Mustang5L5
Lol, so that's where she went? Last time I was in, an older woman was behind the receptionists desk and I was wondering where she went.

Best part pf the experience was seeing her
According to the site(Kelly Infiniti), she's now a "Dealer Trade Manager".

Old 11-22-2010, 08:12 PM
According to the site(Kelly Infiniti), she's now a "Dealer Trade Manager".

All, well she is extremely pretty. Always had fun attempting to flirt with her.

Anyway, to my experience....

I had a good overall experience really. I bought my car in 2008, and had my car in for multiple warranty repairs. I had all the typical g35 issues fixed

Compression rods
Axles click
Airbag light
Pass airbag never going off
Airbag recall
Rocking drivers seat
Yellow center console trim
Several tpms resets

All those were taken care off with no issue. I worked with Meegan, who was a pleasure to deal with. She really helped me out by taking care of the above with no issue.

No to the bad. One time I had to use a different writer one time. Can't for the life of me remember his name. I brought the car in claiming of an excessively soft pedal. It was like this when I purchased the car. I bled the brakes multiple times, by hand and with a pressure bleeder with no result. Sometimes I had to double pump the pedal to get it to "pump up" and give good response.

They did nothing for me. Claimed it was "normal" and they could do nothing for me because I had aftermarket rotors, pads and calipers on.....yes calipers. They can't even Id their own brakes. The rotors had Nissan written on them and I had receipts for the rotors and pads since I bought them. They were oem. They only mod was that I painted them silver. Since I painted the brakes, they couldn't investigate further.

So here I was with a car under warranty researching if I need to change the master cylinder because I had painted my brakes and a tech wrote I had aftermarket braked on the car.

Ps...what they deemed as normal....everyone else whom drives my car claims as "WTF is up with your brakes?"

Oh btw, skip their free inspection. They don't look at anything. They always tell me I needed things even if theynwere brand new. 4wd service was always in red even if i wrote the date I performed the service in magic marker on the diff and transfer case myself (fpr a few weeks prior too). One time I even changed my cabin filter the day before, wrote the date on that, and they still said it needed to be changed and quoted me 200 or so tom do it.

Last edited by Mustang5L5; 11-22-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:18 PM
lol at the aftermarket brakes story. My guess it was Wayne who looked at you crazy.

As for your brakes, you do realize they can't deny you warranty unless they prove your "aftermarket brakes" caused the problem right?

Old 11-22-2010, 09:25 PM
lol at the aftermarket brakes story. My guess it was Wayne who looked at you crazy.

As for your brakes, you do realize they can't deny you warranty unless they prove your "aftermarket brakes" caused the problem right?

That's the guy...Wayne.

Prob is I didn't have aftermarket brakes on. I had oem rotors, oem pads and oem calipers all painted up and clean.

They thought they were aftermarket and said they couldn't look further. Stupidly...I let it go.

Don't go to wayne....he actually made me feel inferior as if I had no right working on car. I've been building engines and transmissions and car for years....and yet I cant possible be able to handle changing 1.5 quarts of fluid in my differential

Old 11-23-2010, 12:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I havent had any issues with Kelly Infinit in Danvers and have bought en 2 cars from them

Last edited by Scootch; 11-23-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:14 PM
I did buy a Benz from there for my Mom. The buying process was fine....at least in terms of buying a car from any dealer

Fortunately, the Benz goes to the MB dealer for warranty work. And since my mom has put 2000 miles on the car in 3 years....nothing ever broke on the car.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Scootch
I havent had any issues with Kelly Infinit in Danvers and have bought en 2 cars from them
OT: scootch, did u get my msg about the side mirrors?

Old 11-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
if you guys think kelly is bad ,, wait till you go to herb chambers .. by far the worst...

Old 11-23-2010, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by djfarhan
OT: scootch, did u get my msg about the side mirrors?
replied

Old 11-23-2010, 09:53 PM
^ thanks man!

Old 11-23-2010, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by djfarhan
^ thanks man!
anytime bro... i just picked up a stillen stage 4 sc with a vis cf hood because i dont like the stillen bump hood hehe now time to sell my top secret cf hood

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kelly Infiniti Danvers MA