NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Philly Area Mini Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Booooz
Sammy, don't front... we saw you rockin the Aveo last night....
then why didn't you say hi to me!!!!? hahhahah~

naw i wasn't down 61st. i got out of ball around 1 30 am......so just went to diner....plus......it was wet out. don't want to bother with that when its wet out man~

Old 03-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Ummmm my GSQUAD bretheren from Philly, have you not picked up on the fact that each time you post, you 're supposed to quote a line from COMING TO AMERICA!!!! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez must I show you guys everything! Even Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze r picked up on it!

YES! IN D FACE!!!!!

Old 03-20-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Even Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze r picked up on it!

YES! IN D FACE!!!!!
Diesel, my dear.... are you implying that i am mentally inferior to the rest of the squad?

Old 03-21-2005, 08:57 AM
(sorry in advacne for the long post - i dont get on the internet much over the weekends...)

Sammmmmm!!!!! I cant believe you posted man!!! I miss you sooo much maaan! hahaha -.-
Ive gotten a lil better on my launch as well, but not good enough to tackle turbo-tegs and the like...Nice Aveo by the way...like those neon windsheild squirters too!!!! Next time dont pretend like you dont know us!!! for real doe, u gotta holla at your boy when u go down to the races or hit up Cosi for a huge cup of over-priced coffee! I gotta show my super-bright license plate lights!!! Booooooyoooooow!

Boostedls, thanks for the compliments man...Garfield is def a very special dude and has lots to share about his journey once he feels comfortable...but im sure he will be amazed by all of our cars and the whole thing saturday that he will be somewhat quiet...but i may be wrong. As for the smoking thang, no, he doesnt smoke at all - or drink - or anything for that matter. Since he came from a life where drugs and alcohol destroyed families and such, my aunt and uncle raise all their street boys in their "school" to be "straight edge" and also very religious too! It is not only an orphanage but a church as well. But im sure he likes turbo integras though!! haha

RichK - So i see you got a lil fired up over my post!!! hahaha...lovin it! Just makin sure your payin attention and not spending all your time waxing that sedan!!! Def took cleanest of Show last time! Btw, I hope come saturday you dont decide to rizzle on my par-izzzle foe shizzle my nizzzle! Then id have to show you how theese young boys are getting down these days! Trust me pops, you dont wanna see me!
J/k...i would never harm another G-driver...even if it is a sedan!
See you Saturday...u bringin the dogs?

Carlos Boozer - I heard that Wawa is havin a killer sale on Starbursts and other candy...my treat? Hahaha...J/K...You order the wheels yet? I think you should wait a few years...becasue then ill have enough $ to buy a set too! Putting wheels on your car will ruin the twins thing though....it would be like Mary-Kate Shaving her head and getting tattoos all over...how would Ashley feel???
hahaha

Shelah - I will be in philly wed pickin up Garfield ffrom the airport, taking him to Pats for a steak, and then to the sixers game at night. U think that would be a good time to meet up and give me some of those flyers? I will have some time to kill after lunch so lemme know. Ive been seeing a few Gs around my work and wanna "plant" the flyer on them! And once i chase down moving G's, what will i give them?

Rest of yalllllll ~Saturday March 26th - Valley Forge Park - 12pm Noon ~

Later

Old 03-21-2005, 09:35 AM
"Is it just me, or does every woman in Queens have some kind of an emotional problem?"

but my favorite's gotta be all the way at the end of the movie.... "Will you just taste the soup?! Alright, I'll taste the soup - where's the spoon?? Aha. Aha!!!"

check out our mini-meet from this weekend over here (ignore the pic with me giving the gay hand... Paul caught me off guard)

Originally Posted by Diesel1
Ummmm my GSQUAD bretheren from Philly, have you not picked up on the fact that each time you post, you 're supposed to quote a line from COMING TO AMERICA!!!! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez must I show you guys everything! Even Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze r picked up on it!

YES! IN D FACE!!!!!

Old 03-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Cant remember the exact quotes like you experts, but my fav part of that movie is the barber shop...those old dudes are friggin histaricle...

Old 03-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Yea yea Steve, no need to explain about the hand, we all understand. j/k

Thanks for keeping the movie quote going too. LOL

- "Behold Semmi! Real life! A thing that we have been denied for far too long. Good Morning my neighbors!"
- "Hey! F#@^ you!"
- "Yes! Yes! F#@^ you too!"

Old 03-21-2005, 10:35 AM
Diesel, my dear.... are you implying that i am mentally inferior to the rest of the squad?

No sweetie, just mentioning how evena Delaware native picked up on it!!! LOL

"everytime we talk about boxin', white man always gotta pull ROCKY MARCIANO out of his ****....ROCKY Marciano..Rocky marciano...." He kicked JOE LOUIS' ****...."

"F you, F you, and F you......WHO's NEXT????"

Damn boy, what you use in yo hair....? "I use nothing but berries and natural ingredients" How you want it?....."JUST MAKE IT NICE N NEAT" (SNIP SNIP SNIP - no cutting.......one more snip to cut the tail) "That'll be eight dollas'"

Last edited by Diesel1; 03-21-2005 at 10:38 AM.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jon, your post cracks me up. Let's hope for decent weather Saturday. I hope I get my darn spoiler on by then.

Old 03-21-2005, 11:37 PM
20" iForged Retros... black w/ a polished lip... Ordered and being custom made as we speak... woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo, I'm soooo pumped

Kel

Old 03-22-2005, 01:52 AM
G SQUAD
(No Hi-jack)

Squad is rollin on the 10th of April to TOBAY in long Island, NY....Philly is invited to roll with The Squad ....as Philly is Squad also ...(hence the logo)....

Jon/Shelah we'll be waiting....list is started on the G-Squad forum...please sign up if you all are coming out....

May 15th also....thats gonna be HUGE...could use the PA G-Squad's support on that one also...

NY G-Squad will be coming out there in FULL FORCE this summer...so stay tuned

Old 03-22-2005, 08:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
20" iForged Retros... black w/ a polished lip... Ordered and being custom made as we speak... woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo, I'm soooo pumped

Kel
Sounds great Kel. You gonna wear those jeans when you do the wheel swap. If so, I'll swing down and do before and after photos for ya I've been looking at the PIAA Super Rozzas in Hyper black. Not sure I want to spend money replacing wheels I like though.

Old 03-23-2005, 06:53 AM
Today.... Rain
Thursday... AM Rain/SNOW (yes I said the "S" word) Showers
Friday... Showers
Saturday... Few Showers.....

Weather's not looking too promising, guys....

F*ck you, mother nature!!!!!!!