NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Worst dealership experience Ive ever had...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah I agree with the above posters you cant wait 7 months after the fact to go get any kind of damage repaired thats rediculous. In that situation you take off from work and get it fixed the next week. Anything can happen to your car within 7 months come on. Hope everything worked out , but you guys up in the north have some shi**y dealerships I have to say. With that kind of service im surprised they are still in business. I would tell them to shove it.

Old 04-24-2005, 10:55 AM
J-Z
Originally Posted by benbo5
Yeah I agree with the above posters you cant wait 7 months after the fact to go get any kind of damage repaired thats rediculous. In that situation you take off from work and get it fixed the next week. Anything can happen to your car within 7 months come on. Hope everything worked out , but you guys up in the north have some shi**y dealerships I have to say. With that kind of service im surprised they are still in business. I would tell them to shove it.

3 dealerships within 30 miles of me, they had the exact car I was looking for, trust me if I could do it all over again knowing what I know now I woulda shopped around more and made them work harded for my buisness

Old 04-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Obsessive Owner
Originally Posted by J-Z
3 dealerships within 30 miles of me, they had the exact car I was looking for, trust me if I could do it all over again knowing what I know now I woulda shopped around more and made them work harded for my buisness
Agreed completely

Old 10-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Wow - this is exactly opposite from my experience. I just bought a car from Herb Chambers in October - a lightly used '04 G35x w/ 7K miles. The sales guy was polite, the GM I negotiated with was straight forward, and so far they have been A+ on the service - loaner G35, appt times anytime, stay open late, etc. I have been very happy. Plus their referral program is great! $200 check for every customer you refer to them... My neighbor is one happy guy!

Old 10-12-2005, 03:23 PM
J-Z
I just saw this old post and since then I havent been back to atlantic infiniti but I have visited competion my last two vists and their service is what I expected when I bought this car. And just today I realized my inspection would be up soon and today might be the only day I would be able to get it done before it expired so I called them up at about 12:00 and the told if I came in they could squeeze me in. I got there and they took the car in right away. Thats service.

Old 10-14-2005, 04:52 PM
F*CK the dealer. In one of the booklets that came with your Infiniti is a customer satisfaction phone #. Just call it and explain the situation, make sure you really give them a detailed description. That should solve the problem. Infiniti makes a crappppppload of money, I am sure if you talk to the right people at Infiniti, they'll take care of it.