NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 09:36 PM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
help!!!

My car got hit while parked outside of my house. The rear axle is bent with rear damage. Taking it to Cavallo Auto body on rt. 202 Chadds Ford, PA. Anyone deal with them, any advise on the car etc... I'm F....." pissed! If I take this to an outside shop ( Infiniti doesn't do auto body), will this void anything?

Last edited by jbone; 08-18-2005 at 10:15 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:08 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man , i m really sorry to hear that. my door lock, panel and handle were busted last week so i know how you feel . try calling up the dealer and speak to a service dept. manager and find out. i m curious to hear this myself good luck my friend, hope it s the same after they fix it

Old 08-19-2005, 02:20 PM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe
Thanx, anyone else with info?

Old 08-19-2005, 02:22 PM
jbone, ive never worked with Cavalo, but i know they are VERY expensive...

Good Luck

Old 08-19-2005, 04:51 PM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe
Yeah, they look like a friggin' art gallery inside, but I hope that's a good indication of their work. I want perfection

Old 08-19-2005, 06:59 PM
your rear axle is bent and infiniti is'n going to do anything for you? sounds like you need to go to a new dealer. i don't advocate going to the dealer for body work (they outsource to someone else anyway), but the frame mechanical damage alone should be enough for warrant insurance work.

Old 08-19-2005, 07:59 PM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe
Originally Posted by tkman00
your rear axle is bent and infiniti is'n going to do anything for you? sounds like you need to go to a new dealer. i don't advocate going to the dealer for body work (they outsource to someone else anyway), but the frame mechanical damage alone should be enough for warrant insurance work.
But if the othe guy's ins. co. pays for the damage, should that be needed?

Old 08-19-2005, 09:29 PM
the dealer will be a one stop shop. i don't know anything about cavalo, so you'd have to ask yourself if you'd trust them w/ the structural/mechanical work. personally since it's insurance anyway, i'd go back to infiniti.

Old 08-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Hey,

Sorry to hear about your car. Mine was hit twice in the past month while parked in a lot while I was at work. I went to Brandywine Coach Works on 202 in West Chester for an estimate. I also went to the Infiniti of West Chester and got an estimate from them too. I really like that dealership and have had nothing but good experiences from them. They do guarantee their work at the dealership for as long as you have the car. Where did you buy your G from?

I would definitely call them at the dealer there and see what they have to say. Either speak to John with Bush Collision there at the dealership or Mike in the service department. Mike helped me when I was there the last two times.

Good luck and sorry to hear man.

Old 08-21-2005, 08:30 AM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe
Originally Posted by koreangrl
Hey,

Sorry to hear about your car. Mine was hit twice in the past month while parked in a lot while I was at work. I went to Brandywine Coach Works on 202 in West Chester for an estimate. I also went to the Infiniti of West Chester and got an estimate from them too. I really like that dealership and have had nothing but good experiences from them. They do guarantee their work at the dealership for as long as you have the car. Where did you buy your G from?

I would definitely call them at the dealer there and see what they have to say. Either speak to John with Bush Collision there at the dealership or Mike in the service department. Mike helped me when I was there the last two times.

Good luck and sorry to hear man.
I bought from Winner Infiniti, Newark. Never had a bad experience, but I don't have much confidence in them either. I asked them questions about different things and they didn't seem to have many confidence-inspiring answers. I'll wait to get my estimate 1st and then make a decision. I just heard from someone that they do incredible work, but they're in no hurry. I hope your car is doing well.

Old 08-21-2005, 08:59 AM
rinehimers.. tell them jimmy with the white g35 sent you.. they are great. they are on red mill park road or something.. if you need i can get you the info

Old 08-21-2005, 10:51 AM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe
Originally Posted by paranormal
rinehimers.. tell them jimmy with the white g35 sent you.. they are great. they are on red mill park road or something.. if you need i can get you the info
That'd be great

Old 08-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Good luck. I stopped by Dent wizard in Conshohocken and they can get the door dent and 5 dings out for $250 (4 panels). The only thing left to get fixed is the passenger side dent from the second incident.

Oh well, could have been worse, right? Let me know if you need anything else.

Old 08-25-2005, 10:00 PM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe
Well, $9,215.00 of damage, 2 +wks without the G, but I'm groovin' in an FX35 rental. Almost want to keep the FX...lol. Will keep posted on the quality. Best thing, the ins. co. will pay for an unrelated opposite side door ding

Old 08-29-2005, 09:01 AM
nice! Those FX are awesome for an SUV. You mean, you didn't get a Porche or Ferrari rental from Cavallo? They have those sitting outside all the time!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.