NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by jpez179
Cool...my firm just moved into the 12th floor of the Armada Hoffler building..you going sat( the burg cruze?)
Nice...im not going to make the burg cruise, i have inventory on sunday and they need every sales lead in on saturday to prep for it....

Old 07-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
just want to know whos trying to go to the cruise this saturday from this side of the water.
IF we get enough responses, well make the trip.... so here are the details, can be changed depending on responds.

Meet at Freedom carwash at 8am, then leave around 8:15, drive up to hampton meet up with some of the other members then caraven to the meeting spot for the cruise.....
any questions just shoot me a PM

Old 07-14-2011, 11:56 PM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
sounds like its going to be a good turn out from the other boards....you all be safe and have fun, on a side note ill be off at 4 or 5; if anythings is still going on let me know

Old 07-15-2011, 07:35 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 3Buddha5
just want to know whos trying to go to the cruise this saturday from this side of the water.
IF we get enough responses, well make the trip.... so here are the details, can be changed depending on responds.

Meet at Freedom carwash at 8am, then leave around 8:15, drive up to hampton meet up with some of the other members then caraven to the meeting spot for the cruise.....
I feel like slapping Infiniti Badges on my wifes Integra just so i can go on this cruise :/ I want my car back! lol

Old 07-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where do the Gs meet up in Hampton? That at the Target at Penninsula Town Ceter? My Z buddies and I were going to meet in Newport News but we'll wait for ya'll in Hampton so we'll have a massive caravan. Let me know appx what time to expect you.

I'll have extra waivers printed just in case someone forgets. I just did my last BUMP of all threads. I also hit up the Richmond Z club, Tidewater Z Car Club (lots of Datsuns), and, later today, G20.net. Should be a decent turn out of Nissan/Infinitis but that's just a portion of what we'll see.

BTW, theres a dealer named Dave there. Try to convince him to come out.

Old 07-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Anyone have a set of rotors laying around? I just saw my car after 6 months and the rotors have rust on them! UGH, I dont like my wife having my car. I need all four and they dont have to be anything special, Stock is fine.

Oh, its a non brembo set up 2004 coupe

Old 07-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by LisbonsG35
Anyone have a set of rotors laying around? I just saw my car after 6 months and the rotors have rust on them! UGH, I dont like my wife having my car. I need all four and they dont have to be anything special, Stock is fine.

Oh, its a non brembo set up
2004 coupe
I have a set of new front and back drilled and slotted rotors with new pads that I picked up awhile ago in a trade that will fit your car. I'll let them go for what I have into them. $125. If you're interested let me know.

Old 07-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by holdaur
I have a set of new front and back drilled and slotted rotors with new pads that I picked up awhile ago in a trade that will fit your car. I'll let them go for what I have into them. $125. If you're interested let me know.
That would be awesome man, when can i get them from you?

Old 07-15-2011, 05:43 PM
I feel like slapping Infiniti Badges on my wifes Integra just so i can go on this cruise :/ I want my car back! lol
my fiance' my bring her ITR out there tomorrow...you going?

Originally Posted by bigalow
Where do the Gs meet up in Hampton? That at the Target at Penninsula Town Ceter? My Z buddies and I were going to meet in Newport News but we'll wait for ya'll in Hampton so we'll have a massive caravan. Let me know appx what time to expect you.

I'll have extra waivers printed just in case someone forgets. I just did my last BUMP of all threads. I also hit up the Richmond Z club, Tidewater Z Car Club (lots of Datsuns), and, later today, G20.net. Should be a decent turn out of Nissan/Infinitis but that's just a portion of what we'll see.

BTW, theres a dealer named Dave there. Try to convince him to come out.
ill shoot you a PM, some Citymunky Members are going,
i talked to some Gs out there and they said meet up at the C&C spot then roll to the other spot for the cruise... dont think theres gonna be alot of us from vb coming... but check your inbox and bring some extra extra forms if ya dont mind.
thanks

Old 07-15-2011, 05:46 PM
my fiance' my bring her ITR out there tomorrow...you going?
I dont get off work on the ship until 8 :/ next weekend for sure, and my G might be done by then.

Buddah, were you the guy at Jon's yesterday?

Old 07-15-2011, 05:50 PM
anybody going to be free on sunday? I need help sanding the wifes car, ill get you some beers

Old 07-15-2011, 05:53 PM
That would be awesome man, when can i get them from you?
I should be able to meetup with you on Sunday

Old 07-15-2011, 05:54 PM
I dont get off work on the ship until 8 :/ next weekend for sure, and my G might be done by then.

Buddah, were you the guy at Jon's yesterday?
Nope...was he asian? Did you see a black sedan? Negative

Old 07-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by holdaur
I should be able to meetup with you on Sunday
Sunday sounds good, I will already be working on the Integra so that will slide right into my busy day!

Old 07-15-2011, 05:55 PM
Nope...was he asian? Did you see a black sedan? Negative
He might have been asian, he was a big guy. There was an altima sedan i think but it wasnt black, it was like a dark gray ;P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Quick Reply: Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?