NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:55 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by bigalow
Where do the Gs meet up in Hampton? That at the Target at Penninsula Town Ceter? My Z buddies and I were going to meet in Newport News but we'll wait for ya'll in Hampton so we'll have a massive caravan. Let me know appx what time to expect you.

I'll have extra waivers printed just in case someone forgets. I just did my last BUMP of all threads. I also hit up the Richmond Z club, Tidewater Z Car Club (lots of Datsuns), and, later today, G20.net. Should be a decent turn out of Nissan/Infinitis but that's just a portion of what we'll see.

BTW, theres a dealer named Dave there. Try to convince him to come out.
That would be great if you can wait...we we should be there around 9. Lmk

Old 07-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by LisbonsG35
I'm probably going to start getting really mad at G drivers in the area, especially on the forums. the 240sx guys are like a family. This forum people ask a question here and there then disappear. What the ****.

Also, what do you guys think about a website tailor-made for Hampton Roads G35's? I can host websites for free through my dad. Let me know what you guys think. I am sick of NO G35 support in hampton roads lol... The tire guy my wife went to was CLUELESS about the G
How are you gonna get mad when NO ONE knows who you are...you get mad at forum members that has no clue who you are?? You haven't put in enough wrench time to be getting mad.
Lack of support? You just signed up at the wrong time... we hardly get in this forum due to us knowing each other personally. We basically don need to post to get a response.. just my. .02

Old 07-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
More meets please. It would be nice to get under the hood of other G rides. I've got a **** ton of things happening (not all positive) to my car and an experienced local opinion is always welcomed.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by JarmaDUH
More meets please. It would be nice to get under the hood of other G rides. I've got a **** ton of things happening (not all positive) to my car and an experienced local opinion is always welcomed.
What sort of things are going wrong?

Old 07-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 3Buddha5
How are you gonna get mad when NO ONE knows who you are...you get mad at forum members that has no clue who you are?? You haven't put in enough wrench time to be getting mad.
Lack of support? You just signed up at the wrong time... we hardly get in this forum due to us knowing each other personally. We basically don need to post to get a response.. just my. .02
Just to reinforce what buddha is saying, just come out to meets and get to know us first, we'll go from there. We actually hardly use this forum as a means of getting other G drivers to come out anymore, reason is we put the word out and its just the usual suspects that show up. We've done this many times, to almost no avail. With that being said, I will be rolling to meet up with buddha tomorrow in the G and the S2K, hope to see some new faces and always great to see the old ones!

Old 07-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 3Buddha5
That would be great if you can wait...we we should be there around 9. Lmk
We'll be there at 8:30 AM. I already told this dude with a DB z33 that I'll meet him at 0830 at the Target in Hampton. Just do not take your time getting to the target.

Originally Posted by LisbonsG35
I'm probably going to start getting really mad at G drivers in the area, especially on the forums. the 240sx guys are like a family. This forum people ask a question here and there then disappear. What the ****.

Also, what do you guys think about a website tailor-made for Hampton Roads G35's? I can host websites for free through my dad. Let me know what you guys think. I am sick of NO G35 support in hampton roads lol... The tire guy my wife went to was CLUELESS about the G

That tire guy is an idiot.

Get plugged in with City Monkey Motorsports. Those monkeys can show you the ropes.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 07-15-2011, 08:57 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Soo..... Tomorrow... Target.... 830?

Old 07-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I know I'm slow, but is this for cars and coffee?

Old 07-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nothin serious just wasting money on stupid fckn upgrades. Please don't ask, i'm sure it'll a few laughs.

Old 07-16-2011, 08:31 AM
Hey guys I think you got the wrong impression from that. Its not you guys that are on here, you guys seem awesome and I can't wait to meet you all. Its the people in other areas. I have sstarted a build thread and I get pm's and all they ever are, are negative comments with no explanation and no recommendations. Buddah you a good dude, I have seen your posts. I don't mean just the area g's being close.. On the 240 forums it was everyone.. No matter where u lived. People wanted to help.

Sorry about the misunderstanding guys :/

Old 07-16-2011, 09:11 AM
and Buddah, by support, i mean garages. I know two places here that can work on G's correctly! East Coast Customz and CMM... Maybe its just the VQ35 is a little harder to work on than the KA24 and SR20's i had. But thats what i mean. Its not you guys personally. Its like the G35's that I see driving around and dont really care about cars, they just want to look cool. Idk, i apologize for sounding like an *******.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
good hanging out last night fellas and gals....going to get my state inspection on friday, car will be rolling on the works friday night

Old 07-16-2011, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by VA 04 g35
good hanging out last night fellas and gals....going to get my state inspection on friday, car will be rolling on the works friday night
yea man good times last night bro, be sure to request for me on friday to do your car, finally the we get to see this again
Name:  3135_190807220505_855680505_6732824.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  51.1 KB

its been far too long not seeing it..... lets get together friday, ill see if brandon,rodney, and chris are down to get together,since jon is on alert cuz the baby might come any min. plus wanna see rodneys new v36...

Old 07-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
same place?....maybe photo shoot at tcpg

im going to wash the car and replace my NGC stickers....i found my extra set

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Quick Reply: Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?