NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NYC Strip bar recommendation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Ok, OK... Here it is! IF you want a virtual buffet, the best places for that are in Newark, NJ. I know what you're thinking, Newark, NO WAY! But wait, it's in the ironbound section. And if you know anything about the ironbound besides having the best restaurants in Jersey (Portuguese/Spanish), you'll know that its a pretty much safe community. I was born and raised there and have know problem walking around or parking my car there. Ok, now for the good stuff. Most of the stip joints are mob owned but, they employ a mix of mostly young, beautiful, Russian and Eastern European women. Throw in some Brazilian and White and there is your "Buffet"! Now, you could basically get as sloppy as you want. It's only 1 Dollar tips at a time and drinks are reg. prices (that means alcohol)! What you do afterwards is your own discretion. The girls are real friendly and if you happen to like one of them and ask them "out", they're usually down! So, looking for a good time at a reasonable rate? Go downeck, to the ironbound!!!

Oh yeah:
Don Costas - Probably the best \
Aprils - Across the street and 2nd best / Both on Fleming St.
Emigrante - Also good - Wilson Ave.
Paris - Owner lives next door to me so I get great "discount" if I wanted to! - Ferry st.

There's lots more but, can't think of the top of my head.

One more thing, this is what I heard!!! wink, wink...

Old 04-12-2006, 11:43 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by safil
Ok, OK... Here it is! IF you want a virtual buffet, the best places for that are in Newark, NJ. I know what you're thinking, Newark, NO WAY! But wait, it's in the ironbound section. And if you know anything about the ironbound besides having the best restaurants in Jersey (Portuguese/Spanish), you'll know that its a pretty much safe community. I was born and raised there and have know problem walking around or parking my car there. Ok, now for the good stuff. Most of the stip joints are mob owned but, they employ a mix of mostly young, beautiful, Russian and Eastern European women. Throw in some Brazilian and White and there is your "Buffet"! Now, you could basically get as sloppy as you want. It's only 1 Dollar tips at a time and drinks are reg. prices (that means alcohol)! What you do afterwards is your own discretion. The girls are real friendly and if you happen to like one of them and ask them "out", they're usually down! So, looking for a good time at a reasonable rate? Go downeck, to the ironbound!!!

Oh yeah:
Don Costas - Probably the best \
Aprils - Across the street and 2nd best / Both on Fleming St.
Emigrante - Also good - Wilson Ave.
Paris - Owner lives next door to me so I get great "discount" if I wanted to! - Ferry st.

There's lots more but, can't think of the top of my head.

One more thing, this is what I heard!!! wink, wink...
Has to be Manhattan. But thanks, I'll write it down for future reference.

Old 04-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Staff ALUMNI
LOL....Speed becomes a land barron and now wants to check out the ladies of nyc.....

What happened Speed, did you pass go, collect two hundred bucks and most important..... receive a get out of jail pass..... LOL

Old 04-12-2006, 02:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by O NO
LOL....Speed becomes a land barron and now wants to check out the ladies of nyc.....

What happened Speed, did you pass go, collect two hundred bucks and most important..... receive a get out of jail pass..... LOL
Sounds more like planning a bachelor party.........or a divorce party! LOL

Old 04-12-2006, 02:51 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Originally Posted by O NO

We were thinking of some small after party for Sunday night when we're done with the NYIAS...

What she doesn't know, won't hurt her...

Old 04-12-2006, 02:51 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Sounds more like planning a bachelor party.........or a divorce party! LOL
You damn right. When are you getting married already?

Old 04-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm headed to NYC myself this weekend for the NYIAS. Strip clubs in NYC got nerfed after Giuliani got in and cleaned it up and imposed new regulations. If that's your bag, Hotlanta, Toronto, or Montreal are better places to check out good talent at cheaper prices. Personally, I don't feel like ballin $$$$ for a look see teaser show.

I'll be in midtown until Sunday and from the looks of things, it sounds like I'll be going on a helicopter flying session.

BTW, I'm renting a car to drive up there cuz any nice car with low profile tires hates NYC streets and highways. Not to mention it will be flagged for a heist if parked anywhere too long.

Outside of softpr0n entertainment:

-Goto Astoria and visit a corner souvlaki stand. It's just like a hot dog stand you see in the city except these are fire grilled and greek style marinated pork on skewers. AWESOME!!!

-If you are Korean or have yellow fever, 32nd and Broadway is a favorite watering hole for locals and visitors. There are some clubs nearby as well. There are also a few kalbi joints for ppl who like fire grilled marinated ribs.

-Japantown has a couple of places that I goto once in awhile. I forget their names. One place closes early, but has some good eats: cook at your table meat and some good *** Korean wannabe bibimbop. There are also some yakitori joints that close later and are full of drunk lushes.

-If you are a raver freak, there is a place called Soundfactory. Forget where. There are some other underground places which I've never been to, but heard of. It's like a club ala "Eyes Wide Shut" somewhere in the meatpacking district.

-It's expensive to hang and drink in NYC, if your budget conscious, go hang in Queens. I only know Korean places along Union. A bottle of Johnny Black is half the price than in NYC.

Good luck and have fun!!

Originally Posted by Speedoholic
We were thinking of some small after party for Sunday night when we're done with the NYIAS...

What she doesn't know, won't hurt her...