Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

* 6-30 Monterey Drive Sign Up List *

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by absolutg
couldn't let this go by...

31+3 = 34
LMAO!!! I never was good at math.

Old 07-02-2007, 12:27 AM
workin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it's ok

Old 07-02-2007, 12:12 PM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,019 Likes on 793 Posts
sabertooth tiger
Thanks to everyone for making this run such an enjoyable one! I really had a blast and it was great putting a face to your names!

Old 07-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Modded Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by calcul8
Thanks to everyone for making this run such an enjoyable one! I really had a blast and it was great putting a face to your names!
Can I put the moose face you're making in your avatar to your name?

Last edited by vodkarocket; 07-02-2007 at 12:53 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:44 PM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,019 Likes on 793 Posts
sabertooth tiger
calcul8 mooseface?

Old 07-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I need to thank everyone for coming out to this meet, after all it is you and each one of you that makes this meet fun and enjoyable to do, glad everyone got thru it without any major difficulty, delighted to see much new faces and first timer at this meet, do hope you find us congenial (well most of us anyway), and my appreciations to all the group leaders for their hard work, big thanks to Michael to joining us from TX and for his generosity to treat everyone at our table to lunch and Shannon’s thoughtfulness to reserve a table and waited for us, especially for her to put up with my stupid remarks, it aint easy! So thank you Shannon.

I do look forward to see all of you again at next meet, destination of next meet will be Bodega bay, just waiting to see the status of the Nor/So Cal BBQ to determine when it will be, but it will be on Sunday, as I got more than few requesting to have a meet on Sunday, so please stay tuned. Thanks again for everyone’s attendance and hope to see you at next meet.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:29 AM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by limeg35
I need to thank everyone for coming out to this meet, after all it is you and each one of you that makes this meet fun and enjoyable to do, glad everyone got thru it without any major difficulty, delighted to see much new faces and first timer at this meet, do hope you find us congenial (well most of us anyway), and my appreciations to all the group leaders for their hard work, big thanks to Michael to joining us from TX and for his generosity to treat everyone at our table to lunch and Shannon’s thoughtfulness to reserve a table and waited for us, especially for her to put up with my stupid remarks, it aint easy! So thank you Shannon.

I do look forward to see all of you again at next meet, destination of next meet will be Bodega bay, just waiting to see the status of the Nor/So Cal BBQ to determine when it will be, but it will be on Sunday, as I got more than few requesting to have a meet on Sunday, so please stay tuned. Thanks again for everyone’s attendance and hope to see you at next meet.

boo i should have ate with you guys hahhahha my crab cakes sucked

Old 07-04-2007, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by limeg35
man, you guys just LOVE it. you and kris especially. i think either gismo-wes or paul made a remark over the walkies when i floored it to pass that big truck. something like, "i think thats the fastest ive seen shannie go before!" you guys are all bratty, bratty like a brother. so i guess it's all love! =) i had a really fun time. see you guys soon im sure. ps: apologies to the small group of people i made walk around the long way to get to the pier. MY BADDDD!

Old 07-04-2007, 05:00 AM
i fly low
are you guys going to the stockton meet? anyone think they could repair my clear corner? i think i hit something on the road that chipped my bumper and made my sidemarkers pop out (front passenger). then it was dangling and rubbing against the tire. you think i could wet sand it smooth?

Old 07-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ouch, I would try some plastic cleaner/polisher (Meguir's scratchX maybe). Wet sanding may not work too good on plastic. I had my sidemarkers pop out on my Maxima a few years back. I hit a chunk of tire on my way to an interview and didn't know they were dangling until several cars passed me and the drivers were staring at the front end. I pushed them back in at the next stop. It felt like I was driving a rockem sockem robot.

Old 07-04-2007, 04:53 PM
i fly low
i tried taking out the black stuff inside the scratches with goo gone. then lighten the scratch with meg's scratchX. but it seemed to fail. thanks anyway man. unless that method requires an everyday treatment of goo gone and scratchX, let me know!

Originally Posted by machavez702
ouch, I would try some plastic cleaner/polisher (Meguir's scratchX maybe). Wet sanding may not work too good on plastic. I had my sidemarkers pop out on my Maxima a few years back. I hit a chunk of tire on my way to an interview and didn't know they were dangling until several cars passed me and the drivers were staring at the front end. I pushed them back in at the next stop. It felt like I was driving a rockem sockem robot.

Old 07-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
probably easier (and better) to replace them. You could always put those beautiful amber OEM markers back in .

Old 07-04-2007, 05:43 PM
i fly low
yeah, i was thinking about it, but i just changed my turn signals to piaa hyper whites

Old 07-05-2007, 01:14 PM
hey peoples, nice run, i was the last car during the hwy 1 stretch after that damn 18 wheeler goin 80! sorry if i missed the previous threds, but did Shane or anybody post their videos or pics? imm get mine up soon...

Old 07-05-2007, 01:41 PM
i fly low
^^ are you the sedan with the painted OEM 18"s? your name is andy right? or alex? i was the BO 06 coupe with no tints.....the only one with no tints.. lol!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: * 6-30 Monterey Drive Sign Up List *