Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

What's the darkest tint you can have in CA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 03:15 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by NewGuyG35
Looks sweet, but I'm going to go with 35%
You were warned. Don't post a "Stupid Pig Gave Me a Tint Ticket" thread or I'll find you and slap you with a 6 pound flounder.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:18 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
i've had 17% on all 5 windows with zero problems (SoCal LA/SD areas).

Old 08-21-2007, 03:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
where do you find 17 % tint? did they run out of 16.99 %?

Originally Posted by g35 chippie
Here we go again. Yep, we are the ****** because people car's are not equiped as required by the vehicle code. We are the ****** because we point out the obvious. Yes, there is such thing as spirit of the law and letter of the law. But don't be mad at us for getting a ticket when you knowingly and willing modified a vehicle in violation of the vehicle code. Be mad at the ones that write the bills in to law. Heck, i'm in the belief that you should be able to do anything you want to an engine as long as it passes the sniffer test. And I took my chances by dropping a 502 into a 68 Camaro before the new smog laws made it exempt. What next? The whole front plate issue?

mr. chippie, why do you come on this forum?
do you want to observe the people on the other side of town and criticize us and argue with us? go to your password-regulated cop forums and talk about how you gave some old granny a ticket for having a burnt out license plate bulb.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:30 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by j 4 lD
mr. chippie, why do you come on this forum?
do you want to observe the people on the other side of town and criticize us and argue with us? go to your password-regulated cop forums and talk about how you gave some old granny a ticket for having a burnt out license plate bulb.
STFU moron and go play in your SoCal forum. Chippie has given us great information about traffic laws and has gone out of his way to educate us on how NOT to get into trouble. What have you done here? I'll tell you what, NOTHING!

THESE FREAKIN' N00BS ARE GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE!!!!

Old 08-21-2007, 03:35 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
Did you bring this idiot over here with you???

Old 08-21-2007, 03:39 AM
don't you understand that any mod you do to your car is basically illegal unless it is for "off road" purposes only? why would you want "valuable information" from a dirty little thing that spends its days ticketing you for tiny, obscure violations? just go on cop or chippie forums to see how those bastards think.

noob? what are you talking about you idiot?

Old 08-21-2007, 03:41 AM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
STFU moron and go play in your SoCal forum. Chippie has given us great information about traffic laws and has gone out of his way to educate us on how NOT to get into trouble. What have you done here? I'll tell you what, NOTHING!

PWNED

Old 08-21-2007, 03:46 AM
arrite, im gonna go to sleep while this a$$hole keeps on kissing chippies *** for the "great information" he has given . im right , i won, get over it cru

Old 08-21-2007, 03:48 AM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
arrite, im gonna go to sleep while this a$$hole keeps on kissing chippies *** for the "great information" he has given . im right , i won, get over it cru
wow your a dumba$$ lol

Old 08-21-2007, 03:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would it make you fee better if an old fart like me talking crap about Cops? ...Speaking of which I got an no front plate ticket last week, so I need to create a thread talking about how come those "*****" Cops have nothing better to do than pulling me over for chit I put (or lack there of) on my car? knowing full well thats illegal or against vehicle codes, those freaking Cops, man I tell ya... , God forbid if they ever pull me over for speeding, I would've release my wrath on them by playing traffic attorney... *cough* klubdickheads "cough"

Old 08-21-2007, 03:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-21-2007, 04:59 AM
Sedan
don't you understand that any mod you do to your car is basically illegal unless it is for "off road" purposes only? why would you want "valuable information" from a dirty little thing that spends its days ticketing you for tiny, obscure violations? just go on cop or chippie forums to see how those bastards think.

noob? what are you talking about you idiot?
I just realized you're a 17 year old virgin, so basically that means you know absolutely NOTHING. That explains a lot. Now go ask your mommy if it's OK to have more time on the internet so you can spout off on the forum again.

Old 08-21-2007, 06:24 AM
and this is why i love this place so much =)

Old 08-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
WOW! this thread is funny

Old 08-21-2007, 10:59 AM
I just realized you're a 17 year old virgin, so basically that means you know absolutely NOTHING. That explains a lot. Now go ask your mommy if it's OK to have more time on the internet so you can spout off on the forum again.

lol! I almost choked on my breakfast reading the last few posts, nice work cru

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What's the darkest tint you can have in CA?