Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

* 9-30 East Bay BBQ / Ding Day Meet - Sign Up List *

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by BayAreaRefuGz

i think i'll stay with the pink shirt. with his collar poppin up, the girls dig that
I'm tellin' ya! Who cares that his polo was pink, with that collar popped, Tyson was big pimpin'!

Old 10-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Never gone
Originally Posted by G-girl
Tu, you owe me a ride in your car! That's a nice car!
Yeah, me too! I tried slippin in the driver's seat when you had your back turned, but there weren't any keys! At one point, Jeff I asked me, "So is there a line to get a ride in Tu's car?" Hey, thanks for taping up my bumper, btw!

Gerry - It was great getting to meet you and caravan to the BBQ with you. Hopefully, we'll get to see more of you and the eventual mods you do to your G @ future meets!

Old 10-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by 06CPV35
^^^DITTO....

Tu...if you find drool marks on your vortech...I sry. It was me checking it out.
Congrats on your HIN trophy placement btw.

Paul (urban) saw you right when you and family were heading out.
I really wanted to see your TT set up...Darn. Sure sounded nice when you drove by.
Yeah I saw you as I was leaving, sorry man I had to do some homework so had to leave early.

Great meet guys, probably the best BBQ I have been to so far. Nice meeting some of the old guys and some of the new ones to.

Wife told me to grow up as I left the meet, something to do with the BOV going off told her that's the way we do it around here

Old 10-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
daaaaaamn...look at all the food u guys had .. looking at them is making me wished I stayed longer..haha

Old 10-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vvv.. i'll kill for these,name the victim ..vvv

Old 10-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Never gone
^^^The Korean ribs were the best! Kris, did you prepare your own marinade for them? Damn, they were tasty!

Old 10-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
Originally Posted by urban
Yeah I saw you as I was leaving, sorry man I had to do some homework so had to leave early.

Great meet guys, probably the best BBQ I have been to so far. Nice meeting some of the old guys and some of the new ones to.

Wife told me to grow up as I left the meet, something to do with the BOV going off told her that's the way we do it around here
Understand...I got there late and you had to leave early...I'll catch up with you next time.

Your last paragraph is priceless

Old 10-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 10-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yummy...I'm hungry now...Thanks a lot!!!

Old 10-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Kris, Linda and Paul...thank you for all the hard work.

Props to the Master Chef for taking his own time out to buy all the food, prepare it, then cook it all so we could all fall into a deep food coma Filet Migon and Korean style ribs....SOOOOOO good. I had like 13 ribs or something! haha...oh..and like 13 beers? Some Remi and about 4 shots of Paul's tequilla (okay, like 2 real shots hehe)

I had a HUGE headache (thats what I get for mixing beer with hard liquor)...took 3 Advils when I got home and fell asleep on the couch

Had an awesome time regardless. I'd do it all over again

Loading up some pics now.

Old 10-01-2007, 05:38 PM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by G35papa
Kris, Linda and Paul...thank you for all the hard work.

Props to the Master Chef for taking his own time out to buy all the food, prepare it, then cook it all so we could all fall into a deep food coma Filet Migon and Korean style ribs....SOOOOOO good. I had like 13 ribs or something! haha...oh..and like 13 beers? Some Remi and about 4 shots of Paul's tequilla (okay, like 2 real shots hehe)

I had a HUGE headache (thats what I get for mixing beer with hard liquor)...took 3 Advils when I got home and fell asleep on the couch

Had an awesome time regardless. I'd do it all over again

Loading up some pics now.
glad ya enjoyed the food. next time lets do it bigger ahhahhahaa.

dude did you see how full that bottle of elk antler juice when we got to the bbq and after lol. my head hurt so bad around 1 to 3 good thing ggirl gave me some meds or i would be curled up in the golf cart crying lol.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Never gone
Originally Posted by kris79
glad ya enjoyed the food. next time lets do it bigger ahhahhahaa.

dude did you see how full that bottle of elk antler juice when we got to the bbq and after lol. my head hurt so bad around 1 to 3 good thing ggirl gave me some meds or i would be curled up in the golf cart crying lol.
Speaking of golf carts, I'm not sure who was driving, Carol or Linda, but at one point I thought you were about to FALL out of the golf cart as you guys took off! Your uncle Andrew and I were like "OHHH NOOOOOO!!!" Andrew asked, "Who's driving???" Me:

Old 10-01-2007, 06:12 PM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Rob
Speaking of golf carts, I'm not sure who was driving, Carol or Linda, but at one point I thought you were about to FALL out of the golf cart as you guys took off! Your uncle Andrew and I were like "OHHH NOOOOOO!!!" Andrew asked, "Who's driving???" Me:

lol i know at the bathroom andy ran up and said noooooo. lol and you know who was driving carol ahhahhahahhaa. i wanna go sportsmart and get me one of those lil 3 hp golf karts now that was so fun.

btw did you like my stevie b mix hahaha

Old 10-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Never gone
Originally Posted by kris79
lol i know at the bathroom andy ran up and said noooooo. lol and you know who was driving carol ahhahhahahhaa. i wanna go sportsmart and get me one of those lil 3 hp golf karts now that was so fun.

btw did you like my stevie b mix hahaha
Hahaha . . . you know, I thought it was Carol, but I didn't want to give her up without knowing for sure!

Dude, your Stevie B mix was the best! My favorite was when Tu & Ryan were modeling their shirts and you threw on the mix!

Old 10-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Rob
Hahaha . . . you know, I thought it was Carol, but I didn't want to give her up without knowing for sure!

Dude, your Stevie B mix was the best! My favorite was when Tu & Ryan were modeling their shirts and you threw on the mix!

That was funny when Tu and Ryan were striking a pose to Stevie B!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: * 9-30 East Bay BBQ / Ding Day Meet - Sign Up List *