Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

* 9-30 East Bay BBQ / Ding Day Meet - Sign Up List *

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 07:22 PM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Rob
I'm telling you . . . she's more elusive than Bigfoot, himself!

what you talking bout big foot is a camera ***** lol

Old 10-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Good point . . . LOL! G-girl is the new Bigfoot. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Old 10-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Rob
Good point . . . LOL! G-girl is the new Bigfoot. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Old 10-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just wanted to say how nice it was to see you all again. Some people I remember from last time and some new faces as well. It was really great to see even the little kids come too. The bbq was awesome and much appreciated. I also am very grateful to all of you for the opportunity to earn your business. I know how much you all take pride in your cars, and it means a lot to me that you trust me to work on your cars. Next time I'll join you guys in a shooter or four.

Chris

Old 10-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Premier Member

After, I'm done with my studies and get my job settled down...I'll be up there to visit my parents...When is the next one??? haha

Old 10-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by sfgr415
what was funnier was Shane in the background pulling out dollar bills from his pockets.

LOL.. it was $20 bills...

Old 10-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Diablo Dents
I just wanted to say how nice it was to see you all again. Some people I remember from last time and some new faces as well. It was really great to see even the little kids come too. The bbq was awesome and much appreciated. I also am very grateful to all of you for the opportunity to earn your business. I know how much you all take pride in your cars, and it means a lot to me that you trust me to work on your cars. Next time I'll join you guys in a shooter or four.

Chris
Hey Chris, you truly are a master at your craft. Thank you for your excellent work in helping remove my 4 dings.

Old 10-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chris
Chris... once again, THANK YOU. You really are a master of your work. It really is amazing what you can do. Like I said at the BBQ, don't take it personal, but hopefully next time I won't have to use your services. Next time we can have a drink or something.

Old 10-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kris79's D.D.
LOL.. it was $20 bills...
lol. Linda, you and I shared many laughs at the meet. It was non-stop. Hold on, I have an incoming phone call,

Old 10-01-2007, 11:03 PM
i fly low
Originally Posted by kris79
glad ya enjoyed the food. next time lets do it bigger ahhahhahaa.

dude did you see how full that bottle of elk antler juice when we got to the bbq and after lol. my head hurt so bad around 1 to 3 good thing ggirl gave me some meds or i would be curled up in the golf cart crying lol.
lmao.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:05 PM
i fly low
hey paul (urban) thanks again for hookin` it up with the clear corners.

paul (penelson) - right on with the patties, they were just right!
oh and tyson said "thank you for trying to feed me a patty you dropped on the floor, but i eat straight off the grill!" hahaha

-jeff

Old 10-01-2007, 11:09 PM
i fly low
Originally Posted by hai109
Which one is G girl?
the korean one.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:10 PM
battle froggy

Chris

imma hold you to that.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:11 PM
battle froggy
Originally Posted by sfgr415
lol. Linda, you and I shared many laughs at the meet. It was non-stop. Hold on, I have an incoming phone call,

you guys are messed up.... i was buzzing pretty good when you guys were talking bout that btw, anyone want a dog?

Old 10-01-2007, 11:13 PM
i fly low

Chris
thanks for coming out! i noticed you even have a picture of a G35 sedan on your suv. in behalf of the members here, you did a very good job the sound made me cringe though every car turned out great!

-jeff

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: * 9-30 East Bay BBQ / Ding Day Meet - Sign Up List *