Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Bay Area Dealerships

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just had a great experience at Infiniti of Marin. The lady who helped me out was really nice and accommodating, and they were able to resolve all my issues, free of charge. Just started my oil consumption test there last weekend, so we'll have to see just how helpful they are after I get my results.

Oakland Infiniti was a miserable experience for sure. Only took 1 stop at their service department to realize their customer service sucked.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Andy2434
I believe that, for the most part, the dealerships are all the same. At times, we may set our expectations too high and set ourselves up for a big disappointment.
I have to agree with you, but my experience with Brian was horrible. He wanted to charge me for everything. He said he had no one available for a test drive, but if I were willing to pay $75, I could be accomidated. He personally drove my vehicle and told me that he didn't experience any of the issues I mentioned but as soon as I picked up my car, they were all still clearly evident.

That day, he was sure to leave before I got there.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by sfgr415
I have to agree with you, but my experience with Brian was horrible. He wanted to charge me for everything. He said he had no one available for a test drive, but if I were willing to pay $75, I could be accomidated. He personally drove my vehicle and told me that he didn't experience any of the issues I mentioned but as soon as I picked up my car, they were all still clearly evident.

That day, he was sure to leave before I got there.
I remember that incident, Giacomo. You were upset over the whole deal. Hey, what are you gonna do? If you're standing on your own 2 feet at the end of the day . . . I'd call that a winner. I guess, somethings are what they are.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Andy2434
I remember that incident, Giacomo. You were upset over the whole deal. Hey, what are you gonna do? If you're standing on your own 2 feet at the end of the day . . . I'd call that a winner. I guess, somethings are what they are.
good perspective. I think I will try Marin for an issue I have had as of late.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:51 AM
I am sure everyone will have different experiences with any dealership, I was fine with Pleasantion Infiniti's service dept for about year and half, thats untill they denied to replace window motor under warranty! and would never go back there ever again.

Old 08-19-2008, 10:06 PM
I've actually had pretty good experience at Infiniti of Oakland so far. I bought my '06 G35 sedan there and have had all my service done there with no issues so far (including brining it in for warranty repair for the issue where the gas station auto fuel shutoffs were being tripped about 1/4 of the way into filling my tank). They have had a change of ownership (from Hendrick to Luxury Motors) so hopefully they maintain their level of service.

As for Infiniti of Marin, I contacted them when I was shopping around for my G35. The sales rep took down my specs but she never got back to me with a quote. That's pretty poor in my books - but their loss of business.

Old 08-20-2008, 07:12 PM
Good to hear there are good dealerships in the bay area. My experience at Peninsula Infiniti was horrible and I do not recommend that anyone goes there for service.
I also bought my car at Peninsula Infiniti. They are complete junk... totally ripped me off (I didn't find this forum until AFTER I bought the car ) It was an absolute battle just to get them to say that I can buy the car without HAVING to pay for the Guardian crap that doesn't work.

All my experiences at Pleasanton have been great. Their service managers are awesome. I've had numerous conversations with Amit there about cars in general, the guy knows and loves cars. When my SPL arm sheered in half, I had my car towed there and the mechanics replaced both arms (did passenger side for free, even though it was BANK). It's nice to go to a "smaller" dealership like the one in Pleasanton. Since they don't have the same volume as a bigger dealership, the customer service experience is MUCH better.

I used to live in LA, and the Santa Monica Inifiniti is by far the WORST dealership I have EVER been to, period.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've been to 3 different dealerships since I bought my car a year and a half ago. I used to go to Serramonte Infiniti, and was amazed by their customer service and work. Given that I was under 21 when I went there, and couldn't get a loaner car, the service manager that I became cool with told me to bring just get my dad's info and consent and he'll give me the loaner, which was very convenient given that I had to go to school and work and such. After they closed I went to Infiniti of Sac which was also stellar, and were nothing but awesome everytime I had issues while I was up in school @ davis. The last place I went to when my clutch started crapping out was Redwood City Infiniti. I took it there not being sure of the problem, and it took them 3 days to diagnose that it was the clutch, tried charging me some BS assessment charges even though I was still under full warranty, and didn't even wash my car, and put like 16 miles on the car, which is RIDICULOUS for them to do. I gave them the finger, refused to pay sh*t and left. Took my car to Rob @ Zcar and haven't gone there since. Just my 2 cents!

Old 08-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Good to hear there are good dealerships in the bay area. My experience at Peninsula Infiniti was horrible and I do not recommend that anyone goes there for service.
YES I TOTALLY AGREE

Old 08-21-2008, 07:49 PM
I've been taking my car to Frontier Infiniti. I've read mixed reviews on here about that, but I've had nothing but good experiences. I went there for an oil change once (now I do my own), and warranty work. The warranty work I got done is regarding the leather ripping on the driver seat, and replacing the valve covers / gaskets for the spark plug oil leak. Always got a loaner car with no hassle. The rep that's been helping me is Joe. He's got a monotone voice, and sounds very frank on the phone, but he's chill, is to the point, gets things taken care of. Haven't dealt with any of the other service reps, but I def recommend Joe.

Old 08-22-2008, 12:34 AM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
I've had nothing but good experiences from Neillo Infiniti in Concord.
A few things have needed attention, some under warranty, some not.
The service is great and the people are wonderful no matter what I've been in for.

When I was searching for my car, I talked to most of the dealerships in the bay area and they were the ones most willing to talk.
Luckily, they were right in my backyard.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
Fairfield Infiniti:
Used to be good until they changed ownership awhile ago and got rid of most of their good mechanics. They couldn't fix my window after ~3-4 tries (even after replacing motors). Even told them what was wrong and they didn't replace, so gave up on them. Probably still okay for oil/filter services which I never had problems with, except over-filling me once on oil/filter service when I started OC testing pre OC TSB days lol.

Niello Infiniti:
Even tho dented up my G pretty bad from a shop accident (stuff happens) and played games with me on OC testing (but I played smarter with TSB guidelines and won), I have to say despite all that is a very good dealership. They fixed my window issue Fairfield couldn't, A++ on finally doing my engine swap (they did a complete detail job on my G free after swap and looked better than new when I picked up), their certif master mechanics are very intelligent/competent/friendly, 90% customer service is very friendly/caring/no BS and Assist SM and SM are very nice/fair to work with when it was necessary. I only go to Niello now.

But does anyone know if Niello can accomodate slammed rides on their lifts?
Haven't been there since I lowered my ride more. Little worried about that.

Old 08-22-2008, 03:04 PM
I like Oakland Infiniti....They are always very friendly with me & offer to do full details of my car at no extra charge . Only downside is they can be slow as **** sometimes. I've also been to Frontier since I'm livin in the southbay now, and they've been pretty decent as well