Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Beshoff Infiniti, San Jose

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Andy2434
There you go, Giacomo. Let us know how things went for you. Hey, we are planning a dinner this Friday. Check out the S.F. mini meet thread in a day or so.
I was reading up on that dinner. Not going to be able to make it. Heading out to San Diego to have a little bit of fun over the weekend.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Gonna be checking it out saturday morning for a detail. Hopefully the rain holds up.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brought my 05 Coupe in today for an oil change, differential fluid change, manual trans fluid change and 4 wheel alignment. Would have added a detail if the weather outlook was better. Anthony was great to work with. I will be a repeat customer.

Old 02-26-2009, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's too bad the $99 detail special ends this Saturday. I would have considered taking advantage of the detail special if not for the following:
  1. The weather has been uncooperative
  2. I have the new scratch shield paint which can't be buffed using a buffer
  3. Storm debris tagged my G37 and it needs to go to the body shop

Brian - How are you guys detailing the '09 Infinitis with scratch shield paint?

Old 02-26-2009, 03:31 AM
Originally Posted by Beshoff_Dru
"Sales Minion" lol

its true till what march? then your a online parts junkie haha...

Old 02-27-2009, 12:18 AM
i'm planning to buy a 05 6spd sedan but worried about OC issue. having a local dealership that i can trust makes me feel more confident in buying it.

is there an inspection that the dealership can do before i buy? (specifically for OC issue and hopefully any other issues that might appear)

Old 02-27-2009, 01:14 AM
Received 77 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by gbkwan
i'm planning to buy a 05 6spd sedan but worried about OC issue. having a local dealership that i can trust makes me feel more confident in buying it.

is there an inspection that the dealership can do before i buy? (specifically for OC issue and hopefully any other issues that might appear)
Hey Frog, was nice running into you at Beshoff; peace man!

Yeah, they can do an oil consumption test, other than that there's really nothing you can do. The nice thing though is that if you still have warranty on the car you're buying, you can monitor the consumption level, and if you see it's inappropriate, then you can request them to perform an oil consumption test. There is a chart that shows what is acceptable and what isn't. You can find it in this tsb (see attached).

ITB08-002c.pdf

Old 02-27-2009, 01:37 AM
i am a little upset with Beshoff right now....

Old 02-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Why are you upset?

Old 02-27-2009, 01:47 AM
i wont say things until things get cleared up and they are on here....so i will wait until i drop dimes on the place....

Old 02-27-2009, 02:42 AM
Received 77 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by g37Mobbin
i wont say things until things get cleared up and they are on here....so i will wait until i drop dimes on the place....
I'm sure that whatever the issue is it will be taken care of. Beshoff is the best Infiniti dealership I have been to next to Niello in Concord, and I'm positive they will work hard to make sure you're satisfied. I would be curious to know what is going on exactly, so feel free to send me a PM or an email info@infiniticare.com

Old 02-27-2009, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to read that you are upset, Earnie. Short of a misunderstanding, I trust that things remedy itself. I'm headed down their, tomorrow, for oil service, the detail special, and a couple of other items.

Old 02-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
I am very concerned! We do everything possible to make every customer happy. What ever happened, I'm sure we can set right. Please give us that opportunity. I sent you a PM. Please call me.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by BeshoffBrian
I am very concerned! We do everything possible to make every customer happy. What ever happened, I'm sure we can set right. Please give us that opportunity. I sent you a PM. Please call me.
thanks,
thanks, thanks, thanks

Old 02-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just got back from Beshoff Infiniti and Anthony Wells, the service manager attended to me. The process was very fast and easy.. he only charged me $55 for full synthetic oil change! Including wash (which I requested not to have it).. thats a really good price!

I told him I'm from the G35driver board and he gave me La Fondue $60 voucher right away.. I didn't even ask for it, kinda slipped my mind also. The place is extremely spacious and clean.. I'm not even exaggerating.. very techie too.. definitely can feel like ure in a luxury car dealership.

I realized they swapped out my Infiniti of Marin (where I bought my car) license plate holder to Infiniti Beshoff after I got home.. which I didn't mind at all since I'm going to have all future service done there.. it's only like 10mins drive away from home.

They install aftermarket stuffs at very competitive prices too.. I was browsing their parts showroom and the installation prices are comparable if not cheaper than most auto body shops..

The service is top-notch, the prices are very competitive and they are mod-friendly.. can't get any better than this..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beshoff Infiniti, San Jose