Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

If you could . . .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
then your just wasting your money!! haha

Old 03-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by I has Kitty
its hard to put a downpayment on a house in california.

best of luck to you on that..
sure is...got rejected two months ago because anything that is 500+ into your bank account must have a paper trail. That on top of my student loans during the time got in the way and got in the way of actually getting into a house. but hopefully this time around(june) i will get the house i want

Old 03-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Much luck to you youngsters, whom are saving for their first home. You can do it! It seems like a tough task. However, it can be done. Be prudent with your hard earned monies.

I purchased my first home with 25k down back in 1981. In 1986, I put down 100k for my second home and so on. I worked 2 to 3 jobs to be able to afford my family some sort of security for the future.

After you purchase your first home, the rest is easy, if you continue to save and spend wisely. No reason why you can't have a few properties by the time you are 40 years old, here in California.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by g37Mobbin
sure is...got rejected two months ago because anything that is 500+ into your bank account must have a paper trail. That on top of my student loans during the time got in the way and got in the way of actually getting into a house. but hopefully this time around(june) i will get the house i want
good luck with that....

that sucks because of the whole loan thing....
man banks suck!

Old 03-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by I has Kitty
good luck with that....

that sucks because of the whole loan thing....
man banks suck!
yeah, i think it's funny...it's like they need business but they are stricter than hell to even get a loan. i know because it was sloppy before that is why we(economy) are in a bad state but go figure that if someone is putting down a down payment and trying to do things that they would ease up but i will let you guys know how my second time around goes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.