Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

SYTFU 4 YEAR BBQ!, MARCH 21st 2009 - Postponed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2009 | 05:07 PM
hmm k ima take my own ride...but who is gonna help me from getting lost! haha...some needs to ride with me

Old 03-03-2009 | 07:01 PM
|
Originally Posted by BeshoffBrian
You are welcome to meet at Beshoff. I will clear space in the back lot. Come inside and I will have coffee and donuts for you guys.
You are way too kind, i might have to drop off my car there for a full tune up one day..

Old 03-03-2009 | 07:03 PM
|
Originally Posted by MzInfiniti20
hmm k ima take my own ride...but who is gonna help me from getting lost! haha...some needs to ride with me
You won't get lost, its as easy as 1 2 3. i will give you women directions!

coming from san jose, on 880north, exit broadway, make a left at the 1st light, then another hard left towards alameda, after the tunnel, go towards the right, then make a right at the 1st light you hit, go all the way down and when you see "alameda navel base" head into there and make a right. done deal

Old 03-03-2009 | 07:44 PM
ok so evry one meeting at beshoff dealer?

thanks brian

Old 03-03-2009 | 08:11 PM
|
Originally Posted by farsey
ok so evry one meeting at beshoff dealer?

thanks brian
yea, thx brian, hopefully i get to meet you one day

Old 03-03-2009 | 08:20 PM
u should meet us there slikg

Old 03-03-2009 | 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by SlickG
You won't get lost, its as easy as 1 2 3. i will give you women directions!

coming from san jose, on 880north, exit broadway, make a left at the 1st light, then another hard left towards alameda, after the tunnel, go towards the right, then make a right at the 1st light you hit, go all the way down and when you see "alameda navel base" head into there and make a right. done deal
Lol...omg women directions! im a little hurt... ill just follow g37mobbin...

Old 03-03-2009 | 09:18 PM
|
Originally Posted by farsey
u should meet us there slikg
i dont want to drive to san jose, then back towards alameda.

Old 03-03-2009 | 10:50 PM
where u from slick? Sumone could always call u when were on the way up and call when we are about to pass your exit 1 mile prior then u can hop on and get with the crowed :P still undecided if i wanna take bike or car, alot of riders are gathering up to.

Old 03-03-2009 | 11:51 PM
wsup guys, to reserve a spot inside the hanger, we need one person that will represent the G35 community to fill out a registration form. there will be a mandatory donation of $5 minimum per car, more donations will be greatly appreciated.

At the day of the event, the one person representing the G35 community will collect all the donations from all the G35 members and handed off to one of the sytfu coordinators.

The deadline to reserve a spot inside the hanger is March 11th. I will need an official list of all the members that will be parking with you guys by then.
Whoever you guys pick to represent the G35 community, please visit our website www.sytfu.com to fill out the registration form.

There will also be plenty of out door space right in front of the huge hangar doors (that will be open all day) for no charge...

Old 03-04-2009 | 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by itz smokin
wsup guys, to reserve a spot inside the hanger, we need one person that will represent the G35 community to fill out a registration form. there will be a mandatory donation of $5 minimum per car, more donations will be greatly appreciated.

At the day of the event, the one person representing the G35 community will collect all the donations from all the G35 members and handed off to one of the sytfu coordinators.

The deadline to reserve a spot inside the hanger is March 11th. I will need an official list of all the members that will be parking with you guys by then.
Whoever you guys pick to represent the G35 community, please visit our website www.sytfu.com to fill out the registration form.

There will also be plenty of out door space right in front of the huge hangar doors (that will be open all day) for no charge...
Ive been talking to the person who set up the whole bbq lately getting what is needed to register etc. i can represent if you wish its no problem i dont have a prob.

Old 03-04-2009 | 12:09 AM
from sytfu founders "the minimum donation is $5 per car but is not limited to it because if people want to donate more, they are encouraged to do so. Again, it goes directly to the childrens hospital." (this is for hanger parking) if we get 10+ cars confirmed they can def guarantee us a hanger spot also i wanted to verify that we can leave as we wish and they said "there is plenty of room for you all to leave as you please so no worries" which helps seeing how i was only planning on staying only a few hrs not from start to finish :P

Old 03-04-2009 | 12:34 AM
|
Originally Posted by frog
where u from slick? Sumone could always call u when were on the way up and call when we are about to pass your exit 1 mile prior then u can hop on and get with the crowed :P still undecided if i wanna take bike or car, alot of riders are gathering up to.
thats what im thinking, if someone can call me, do you guys know what times you guys are leaving yet?

Old 03-04-2009 | 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by SlickG
thats what im thinking, if someone can call me, do you guys know what times you guys are leaving yet?
I asked, he said "1 hour in advanced would be awesome" so with that said we would have to leave SJ around 11ish?

Old 03-04-2009 | 03:04 AM
so what time evrybody meeting at beshoff?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SYTFU 4 YEAR BBQ!, MARCH 21st 2009 - Postponed