Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

pleasenton In-n-out?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 05:59 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
pleasenton In-n-out?

EDIT******

So yesterday I went to In-n-Out in pleasenton to see what the turn out is like on Thursday nights. All in all, not a bad group of cars. Arround 8:30-9:15 i'd say there were approx 25+ cars there. People were walking over from eating to come check them out and it was a chill Thursday night mini meet to kick it with friends, grab food, and check out one another's cars.

only myself +2 other G members were there, and I wanna try and make this a regular event. People were respectfull of the cars and I think it would be cool if we could get a nice large group of East Bay G/Zs to come out.

I will be going again next thursday and hope to see you all there. 7:45-9:30pm Thursday Nights at In-n-Out Burger in Pleasenton, off the Hopyard exit on 580.

We need a East bay crew to compete with those San jose, SF, and Sac peeps, so lets get together and come meet some fellow G35driver.com Members!

Last edited by verilath; 08-28-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
If I remember correctly, I heard it was mostly evos and subies.

Old 08-21-2009, 06:59 PM
It is now. There are also some bmw's and mazdas. But I havnt seend any VQ's out there so I think it would be cool to get some people going on a regular basis.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where is this at?? how far from sac..im sure its not close since ive never heard of it!?

Old 08-21-2009, 07:42 PM
pleasenton in-n-out is located right off the 580 / 680 exchange on hopyard

Old 08-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm always at that in n out, but i dont recall if it was ever on a thursday night. Hmm I'll try to make it next week to see if anything is crackin.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:29 AM
^+1 I'll try and make it too. Hopefully we can get a chill weekly group together

Old 08-22-2009, 03:35 AM
dope, i can come out to pleasanton if you guys are going to meet up.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:43 AM
Ray be careful when you go..I went out there once, a bunch of high school kids with daddy's money buying toys...Last time I went out there they had a mustang crew trying to see whats up with everyone's stuff.. I came out of In-N-Out with my friend and someones car was fu**ed up dented, smashed windows. These meets are not for us..we have respect for each others stuff, those kids can careless what happens, cause mommy and daddy just get them another one!

Old 08-25-2009, 12:49 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
i wouldnt think those rich kids would smash windows
lol

Old 08-25-2009, 12:00 PM
wow thats unfortunate about the dents and windows. but nonetheless I'll be there this thursday. I dont let anyone F*** with my car. I'll be bringing a few friends too hopefully, one with an EVO X, Civic SI, Mustang GT, and one with a Lexus IS350. I go to that In-n-out pretty often and I have never had a problem with people being disrespectful. I wanna get a crew of G's / Z's together so lets see if we can get a weekly thing going on.

OR

If anyone else in the 925 area has a proposal for a weekly meet spot please share. I think It would be good to get an east bay crew together.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by verilath
wow thats unfortunate about the dents and windows. but nonetheless I'll be there this thursday. I dont let anyone F*** with my car. I'll be bringing a few friends too hopefully, one with an EVO X, Civic SI, Mustang GT, and one with a Lexus IS350. I go to that In-n-out pretty often and I have never had a problem with people being disrespectful. I wanna get a crew of G's / Z's together so lets see if we can get a weekly thing going on.

OR

If anyone else in the 925 area has a proposal for a weekly meet spot please share. I think It would be good to get an east bay crew together.
Ill try to see if I'm not busy this thursday. For the meet spot. It really depends on what people are craving for. I mean there is always boba-quickly, cafe tap. yogurt-blush, yogurt land, tutti fruti... or just any food places.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:55 PM
I live in Livermore, maybe 5 exits down from the p-town in n out meet. When I had my suby about 3 years ago, there were TONS of ppl there. Mainly evo's and subies. But I only rolled out a handful of times. I'd be down to meet up and put some names to faces in the G community though. Let me know!

Old 08-25-2009, 06:39 PM
I will be going this thursday. and most likely every thursday thereafter if it seems chill. If you want to roll through Hit me up! i'm trying to get some G's and Zs together. We need an east bay crew! please let me know if you're in. if not thursdays at in-n-out than feel free to reccomend a place/ time where we can get a regular thing going.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by 35gsleeper
Ray be careful when you go..I went out there once, a bunch of high school kids with daddy's money buying toys...Last time I went out there they had a mustang crew trying to see whats up with everyone's stuff.. I came out of In-N-Out with my friend and someones car was fu**ed up dented, smashed windows. These meets are not for us..we have respect for each others stuff, those kids can careless what happens, cause mommy and daddy just get them another one!
I have a hard time believing this. It's 5 minutes from my house, I eat there all the time and it is in a busy shopping center lot with bevmo and smart & final. This is Pleasanton not Oakland. If that stuff went down there would be a parking lot full of po po in minutes. They have nothing else to do.

I've hit bevmo on a couple thrusdays and I have seen more old guys with hot rods than kids.

I'm down with making an appearance on a thursday if anybody wants to meet up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: pleasenton In-n-out?