Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

My G got broken into!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol ^+1

Old 11-03-2009, 04:12 AM
hey man i had the same **** happen, but they busted my window and got off with lots of stuff. consider yourself lucky, your car still runs and wasnt badly messed up. i know how what your feeling, i was even angry at the car LOL
but pretty soon you realize how much you love it again

Old 11-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
There is something so upsetting about having your stuff stolen. It's not just the loss of your belonging, not matter what the worth but the fact someone violated your personal property and took something that you've worked your butt off for. It definitely messes with your mind.

I live in a really small community, an established neighborhood that we have been in for 20 years. Never any problems. A couple weeks ago we go out to find someone stole the sub and my nano out of our Jeep. It was backed up to my garage door, in my driveway with my porch light on. The top was off, it was locked, glove comp. locked and the sub was buried behind the drivers seat with blankets and a dog bed on it.

Through rumors from the other kids on the block all fingers point to the new neighbor kid next door. I'm pretty positive it was him, but no evidence means no proof. They broke the glove comp. but no other damage thank goodness. I sent the Sheriff to the kids house, funny how he won't even come out front if I'm out there.

I believe there is a special place in hell for thieves and it gives me a little peace. Just keep things locked and try not to let this get to you, but if you do catch them please give them a little extra kick for me! Haha.
Lisa

Old 11-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Its gotta be the kid next door. FOr someone to know you had a sub that was buried under blankets either followed your car a while on your way home or is someone who lives very close. All it takes is one fvcked up person to move into an established community to ruin the reputation. Watch the neighbor and his friends like a hawk.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks Eddy and David for the shoulder, I really need that

I know it has to be someone watching and observing for a while because I have a stock deck and never play my music loud in my neighborhood. It is also strange that now my G is not my DD and I wasn't home that it got broken into. I took my 20s off and put my stockers just to be on the safe side.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eldin - First of all I'm really sorry that your car was broken into and they thrashed your interior while trying to steal your system. I've been ripped off before and it sucks; I understand what you mean by feeling violated and to have your car molested like that really pisses me off.

With that said, and I don't want to kick a dude when he's down.. I'm telling you this as a friend..... do you remember at TnT when I told you it was a bad idea to have a big PACIFIC AUDIO sticker on your window? Especially if you didn't have an alarm? We can't prevent all thefts but we can do what we can to not attract attention and at least get the thieves to go to the next car, not ours. Having that sticker on there was just an invitation and you better should have known better.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Received 78 Likes on 74 Posts
wow, that sucks.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by RobertV
Eldin - First of all I'm really sorry that your car was broken into and they thrashed your interior while trying to steal your system. I've been ripped off before and it sucks; I understand what you mean by feeling violated and to have your car molested like that really pisses me off.

With that said, and I don't want to kick a dude when he's down.. I'm telling you this as a friend..... do you remember at TnT when I told you it was a bad idea to have a big PACIFIC AUDIO sticker on your window? Especially if you didn't have an alarm? We can't prevent all thefts but we can do what we can to not attract attention and at least get the thieves to go to the next car, not ours. Having that sticker on there was just an invitation and you better should have known better.
Thanks Robert, but actually that sticker was way long gone bro. I took that sticker off maybe a week or 2 after the meet cuz u made a great point.

Old 01-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man this sucks!!! Cuz I'm in the military in this area and I'm about to move off base and have to deal with this s**t!!! GRRRRRR!!! The Yuba City area is the WORST!!! Everytime I go out for beerz in that area, me and my buddies will stop at that Dennys and grab an early bird bite to eat, and you ALWAYS can count on someone on the prowl in the parking lot trying to steal your rims or break into your car!!! My friends G recently got broken into at Kragen while he was getting some oil for his car!!! They busted the window out!!! The only thing they took was a crummy radar detector!!! SCUMBAGS!!! Now I'm getting married in June and moving my fiance and her son from Dallas to Rocklin because I didn't think it was that bad there, but then (MOZY) said he got his clear corners stolen in Rocklin in broad daylight!!! Oh boy!!! I'm going to make sure I rent 2 garages when I get my apartment!!! FREAKIN FELONS!!! GET A REAL JOB!!!

Old 01-20-2010, 03:29 PM
For the life of me, I couldn't get that freakin amp off the back seat!!!

J/k. I'm sorry this happened bro... like so many others, I know the feeling.

Old 01-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
is your keyhole damaged? Did this happen in sac or santa clara?

Old 01-20-2010, 09:07 PM
This thread is dated back to 10-30-2009 guys

Anyway, hope the OP got everything resolved

Old 01-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Damn you John I knew it cuz for some reason I found it a lil strange that there was a skinny vanilly on the roof of my car

Accordfreak, no damage to my key hole because I think they popped my lock and it happened in Sac

Wtf, I installed an alarm and didnt fix the seat. I did get something to make sure if someone attempts to fck with my car again or get inside my house, they won't be walking away without the morgue calling their family for identity if you know what I mean.