Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Idiot '05 IP Driver!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Idiot '05 IP Driver!!!!

My wife and I had dinner with a bunch of friends, tonight. After dinner we headed home via Lombard Street traveling towards the Golden Gate Bridge. It's about 8:40 pm on a Sunday night. I was traveling in the right hand lane. At the last merge, the left hand lane merges into the right. To my right is a 2 to 3 foot retaining wall, which separates traffic from the pedestrian walk way. The left hand lane to merges into my lane and is controlled by those 12 inch high plastic lane cones. This soon to be one lane will merge with the traffic on the right coming from the Marina. I know alot of you know this set up well.

As I am traveling at about 40 mph and a '05 IP G Coupe is passing me on the left from the merging lane. Oh, ****! . . . He or she is going to hit my car. I can't avoid what I think is going to be a collision. The IP Coupe is literally inches to my left and is running out of room due to the road cones forcing it to merge and the retaining wall is about a foot away to my right.

What happens next is unbelievable. The F'n IDIOT, whom is about a half car length ahead of me, slams on the brakes. Thank GOD I was able to hit my brakes and stopped mere inches from hitting this AHOLE.

Based on what happened . . . I think this FOOL figured their car was going to run over the F'n plastic cones or squeeze me out. Sooooo, this IDIOT simply slammed down on the brake pedal and left me to deal with the situation.

Good thing my car was able to stop in time. "Thank you!" Infiniti for equipping our cars with an excellent braking system.

. . . And for the IDIOT, whom continued on to the Golden Gate Bridge . . . You could have caused a serious accident. My wife was rattled, to say the least. You should disconnect your third brake light. The combo of your spoiler and 3rd light looks like CRAP! California plates 5NXXXXX . . . Sound familiar?

Never saw you coming. What the F were you thinking? Why the F did you come to a full stop?

Last edited by Andy2434; 09-26-2005 at 12:41 AM.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
glad you and your wife are okay. there are a lot of people who act like aholes on the road.

Old 09-26-2005, 02:02 AM
Alumni****
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just glad you guys are okay.. our brakes are great, but they can't prevent idiot moves by other drivers.. everybody drive safe

Old 09-26-2005, 02:17 AM
that sucks! Does the car has the 19in wheels? My car is IP 05 but it has 18in and i haven't go to GG bridge in the past few years.
I just can't believe this driver did this to anyone, especially to another G35 driver. let's just hope he won't do it again.

Old 09-26-2005, 04:10 AM
Rollin On Dubz
My bad bro, I won't do it again.

Old 09-26-2005, 04:01 PM
IQ9
Good to see someone own up to the situation. That takes some humble pie.

Old 09-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Rollin On Dubz
I'm only kidding, wasn't me. =)~

Old 09-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Rollin On Dubz
I think maybe 1% of people who drive g35's in the US are on this forum.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Wow, what an idiot. I'm glad you're OK andy.

Old 09-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator
Thanks for the comments everyone. We were both pretty rattled at the time. Now, reflecting back, I am really thankful nothing happened.

Hey, we all get a bit lead footed at times and perhaps we don't always make the best decisions behind the driver's seat . . . I dread the day that I read one of us gets into a really bad accident. If nothing else, I should have been a bit more alert and seen this car coming. Be safe all and be a bit more aware of cars around you.

Old 09-27-2005, 12:30 AM
heh ..I have an IP Coupe but good thing my plate starts with 5LXXXXX..*whew* otherwise my car probably would have eggshells all over it.

Old 09-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by andy2434
My wife and I had dinner with a bunch of friends, tonight. After dinner we headed home via Lombard Street traveling towards the Golden Gate Bridge. It's about 8:40 pm on a Sunday night. I was traveling in the right hand lane. At the last merge, the left hand lane merges into the right. To my right is a 2 to 3 foot retaining wall, which separates traffic from the pedestrian walk way. The left hand lane to merges into my lane and is controlled by those 12 inch high plastic lane cones. This soon to be one lane will merge with the traffic on the right coming from the Marina. I know alot of you know this set up well.

As I am traveling at about 40 mph and a '05 IP G Coupe is passing me on the left from the merging lane. Oh, ****! . . . He or she is going to hit my car. I can't avoid what I think is going to be a collision. The IP Coupe is literally inches to my left and is running out of room due to the road cones forcing it to merge and the retaining wall is about a foot away to my right.

What happens next is unbelievable. The F'n IDIOT, whom is about a half car length ahead of me, slams on the brakes. Thank GOD I was able to hit my brakes and stopped mere inches from hitting this AHOLE.

Based on what happened . . . I think this FOOL figured their car was going to run over the F'n plastic cones or squeeze me out. Sooooo, this IDIOT simply slammed down on the brake pedal and left me to deal with the situation.

Good thing my car was able to stop in time. "Thank you!" Infiniti for equipping our cars with an excellent braking system.

. . . And for the IDIOT, whom continued on to the Golden Gate Bridge . . . You could have caused a serious accident. My wife was rattled, to say the least. You should disconnect your third brake light. The combo of your spoiler and 3rd light looks like CRAP! California plates 5NXXXXX . . . Sound familiar?

Never saw you coming. What the F were you thinking? Why the F did you come to a full stop?

dude i so feel ya on that , today some dummy was behind me in a silver sedan wanting to race, he was swirving left and right outta the lanes and trying to brake check me while i was going 75 , i swear theres too many idiots out there that dont deserve to drive a g35 at all

Old 09-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by paolo
heh ..I have an IP Coupe but good thing my plate starts with 5LXXXXX..*whew* otherwise my car probably would have eggshells all over it.
Hmmm . . . Now there's a thought. Nah, I wouldn't do that.

Seriously, I really glad that incident did not end up in an accident. It could have ended up quite bad.

Old 09-27-2005, 05:13 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by D_unit
i swear theres too many idiots out there that dont deserve to drive a g35 at all
Amen to that brother!

Old 09-27-2005, 12:21 PM
You know, I think you're right about the 1% of all G drivers are here. I remember D87 saying something about driving to San Bruno and seeing a lot of G's on the way, but no one waved back.

Sigh...

Glad you're okay Andy. But seriously, a lot of people need to either take driving school over again, or not get behind the wheel. But I guess in this case, the driver must have gotten scared or something and didn't know what to do. And when they are scared, what do they do? BRAKE!

Glad I don't drive an IP Coupe XD

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Idiot '05 IP Driver!!!!