Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

New JDM Business Opening in Concord - East Bay!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bluefox
Do you have Igns+1 products for the coupe in stock? When will the site be fully up and running for us to order parts?
I have the Ings+1 LX sport lip kit available, however the front is missing. I will have the front by the end of April as far as I have been told. Very clean look, worth the wait! PM me if you are interested!

As far as the website, should be able to order by the end of this week, early next week! Email me in the meantime, sales@2visionsracing.com

Old 04-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by IrishSkyline
Let me know what you are looking for specifically, and I will see what I can come up with. My speciality has always been JDM despite the fact I grew up in Germany, but I am quickly building my contacts for DTM parts as well. I carry everything from suspension components, carbon fiber hoods, aero parts, exhausts, wheel applications, etc... Surprisingly alot of the best parts for the E46 are being fabricated in Japan by companies like Zerosun, Amuse, and of course the very expensive Dixis Spirit. Thanks.
...Are you a mind reader? cus that was excatly what I have in mind, or Borla's and some mid-pipe/Gruppe M Intake or AFe /Shark injector/rotors/strassentech lip or ACS(replica of course)/ C.F. Rear Diffuser/BBS RGR or SSR GT-3 or Lexion 503 or... if I got money left? maybe some CF hood/roof/trunk.

Amuse make TI exhaust for M3?

Last edited by limeg35; 04-02-2006 at 10:09 PM.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by limeg35
...Are you a mind reader? cus that was excatly what I have in mind, or Borla's and some mid-pipe/Gruppe M Intake or AFe /Shark injector/rotors/strassentech lip or ACS(replica of course)/ C.F. Rear Diffuser/BBS RGR or SSR GT-3 or Lexion 503 or... if I got money left? maybe some CF hood/roof/trunk.

Amuse make TI exhaust for M3?
Nice List! Most of that it looks like I can make happen. SSR wheels might be difficult until their manufacturing gets going again. The Amuse exhaust is in a class of its own, the R1 Titanium exhaust is just simply amazing. Obviously when it comes to the M3, it is definitely on a whole other lever, especially with aftermarket parts. Still love my G, but the M3 will always be a dream waiting to happen as well. Let me know what you are interested in. Thanks.
jeffh@2visionsracing.com

Old 04-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Jeff,

How are you folks set-up over there? Do you have a service area to perform work? If so, have you worked on a 2004 M5?

Old 04-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by andy2434
Jeff,

How are you folks set-up over there? Do you have a service area to perform work? If so, have you worked on a 2004 M5?
Hey, how's it going? We are right behind and to the side of Kee's AutoBody. We share space inside Kee's, since he has like 16 bays to do work, 2 paint booths, several lifts. We have two ASE certified mechanics to do our performance installs. Depending on the work we can pretty much do anything, however we are not set up to do engine swaps. Let me know what kind of work you are interested in. Thanks.
Jeff
925-288-1600