Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Now that I'm moving up to NorCal.what the hell is a Thizz face?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by Hooman6MT
I finally ghost rided my car tonight. Empty parking lot....left the car in gear and i must admit, it was going pretty fast. I was running to catch up with it. My words of advice, make sure your seat if far enough back so your knees don't hit the steering wheel when you want to jump back in. Pretty fun though.
Wow, just wow. And I thought we were cool to hang out.

Old 04-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Wow, just wow. And I thought we were cool to hang out.

well considering I'm a white guy who can't dance....I don't think this is too bad. I just got out of the car and then got back in. I didn't dance on the hood or anything. I just wanted to see what all the hype was. Wouldn't do it again. Plus I had my friend sit in the passenger seat to pull the parking brake or grab the wheel if anything went wrong.

Plus if not hanging out means no HJ's...then I think I'm ok with it.

Old 04-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Sedan
Sorry man, I just don't think we should be encouraging that kind of idiotic behavior.

Old 04-24-2006, 01:13 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry man, I just don't think we should be encouraging that kind of idiotic behavior.
It's too late, Eloy. I saw about a half dozen G's been ghost driven on Geary St., today.

Old 04-24-2006, 01:58 AM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Are you for real???
Im for dead real....All they gonna do is cause more violence out there when they try to break up side shows. The cops in OAK are already dumb enough by forcing people into the residential areas at 3am. Yeah, thats a smart idea huh... At least in San Jo they force you ont the freeway, but in OAK they promote gettin hyphy in quite neighborhood off International and Macarthur.

DUMB!!

Old 04-24-2006, 02:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This sort of thing would seem to be self limiting, ala

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nn4BAkEz-...h=ghost%20ride
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5029537930467304129&q=bmw&pl=true
Jeesh

Old 04-24-2006, 02:34 AM
who's encouraging anything?

IMO, Ghost riding is darwinism at it's best.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:28 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by andy2434
It's too late, Eloy. I saw about a half dozen G's been ghost driven on Geary St., today.
I would have vomitted out my window.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:30 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by bmpnride
Im for dead real....All they gonna do is cause more violence out there when they try to break up side shows. The cops in OAK are already dumb enough by forcing people into the residential areas at 3am. Yeah, thats a smart idea huh... At least in San Jo they force you ont the freeway, but in OAK they promote gettin hyphy in quite neighborhood off International and Macarthur.

DUMB!!
Wow, the police force you to drive wrecklessly in quiet, residential neighborhoods!!! Those PO-lice are so evil!!! Call the ACLU and demand your right to sideshow anywhere you please!

You should really see how ridiculous you sound. It's embarrassing.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:33 AM
Sedan
who's encouraging anything?
Let's see, instructions on how to perform said act and promise of reward...hmmmmm, that's not encouraging, you're right.

My words of advice, make sure your seat if far enough back so your knees don't hit the steering wheel when you want to jump back in. Pretty fun though.

Old 04-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Wow, the police force you to drive wrecklessly in quiet, residential neighborhoods!!! Those PO-lice are so evil!!! Call the ACLU and demand your right to sideshow anywhere you please!

You should really see how ridiculous you sound. It's embarrassing.

I sound rediculous??? Im just stating the conditions that one would see out there. It may be changed now, since some of the brothas dont wanna risk getting thrown in jail for being an observer, or having their whip impounded. No matter how you look at it, its GHETTO out in those parts. When I was out there, I would park car several blocks away and walk to where the action is. Please dont get it twisted that i am one of the uneducated brothas out there abusing the cars. Just because I am a professional in the Biotech industry does not mean I cant go out there to get some laughs from observing all these going ons.

Old 04-24-2006, 05:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ghost ridin is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of... and sideshows are gay btw.

Old 04-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Disco_Monkey
ghost ridin is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of... and sideshows are gay btw.
Its all entertainment. You are not into that sort of thing so its gay to you, but some like myself find it amusing to watch the brothas dancin next to cars, dancin on top of cars and acting foolish. The best part about it is I can leave that whole scene and return to my nice, clean, quiet neighborhood free from any of that.

To each their own.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by bmpnride
Its all entertainment. You are not into that sort of thing so its gay to you, but some like myself find it amusing to watch the brothas dancin next to cars, dancin on top of cars and acting foolish. The best part about it is I can leave that whole scene and return to my nice, clean, quiet neighborhood free from any of that.

To each their own.
Now, would you still find it "entertainy" and "amusing" if it happens right in your "nice, clean, quite neighborhood"? so should the Poice just stand there and watch it happen to your neighborhood? yeah its very dumb of them!

Last edited by limeg35; 04-24-2006 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:00 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by limeg35
Now, would you still find it "entertainy" and "amusing" if it happens right in your "nice, clean, quite neighborhood"? so should the Poice just stand there and watch it happen to your neighborhood? yeah its very dumb of them!
Exactly!!!! How do you think the people that live in those houses feel?? Do you think they want the sideshows in their streets and drunk/high fools acting stupid in their yards??? How would you like that in your yard bmpn?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Now that I'm moving up to NorCal.what the hell is a Thizz face?