Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Now that I'm moving up to NorCal.what the hell is a Thizz face?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Geez . . . This is getting waaay off base here but . . . This is no different than well off people driving into the more colorful parts of town, if you will, to buy drugs and what not. By doing so, they are encouraging these people to keep doing what it is that they are doing. Now, what if these practices were occurring at your very own doorsteps?

Old 04-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Exactly!!!! How do you think the people that live in those houses feel?? Do you think they want the sideshows in their streets and drunk/high fools acting stupid in their yards??? How would you like that in your yard bmpn?
Sideshows do not take place in quiet, residential neighborhoods. The flow of cars into these areas is the direct result of the stupid OAK police putting traffic there from main streets like International and MacArthur, instead of having a better strategic plan. If I was in those houses I would have complained to the chief of police long ago but that is what happens when you live in an area that populated with ghetto african americans. The residential areas only get the traffic flow and not the true sideshow flare due to street limitations. My area is nothing like this and thus, will never see any such events. I am not the cause of it and for this fact, such flaming of me is not appropriate. I was only stating that such events are entertaining to watch. If you have ever been to a sideshow, you would know from what angle I am talking about. The times I have been there, I was a spectator filming the activities. I dont know why I feel i should justify anything but it seems that some here have perceived things which are unjust.

-Peace-

Old 04-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
people will swing their cars in residential areas, in front of houses, ect ... but a big sideshow is gonna pop up in a parkin lot or cutty spots. Still tho, i used to **** off the neighbors when i swang my car on the corner, told me to take it down the street. That would **** me off too if hella people were in front of my house trying to start a sideshow in a small street... i wouldn't want that at all... because i know my cars parked outside are gonna have some dent marks on the roof

But i enjoy seeing cars doing figure 8s and burning rubber, i guess it's just entertaining to me... the scraping and ghost riding is alright, nothing special, but takes away the performance car approach.

Old 04-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by bmpnride
Sideshows do not take place in quiet, residential neighborhoods. The flow of cars into these areas is the direct result of the stupid OAK police putting traffic there from main streets like International and MacArthur, instead of having a better strategic plan.
You like to blame the police for the problem when the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of those participating in the sideshows. That includes participants AND spectators. Go ahead and try to defend yourself, but the fact remains, if there was no one watching, these idiots wouldn't be sideshowing.

If I was in those houses I would have complained to the chief of police long ago
Yea right. We all know what happenes when you complain to the police, you get labeled as a snitch. And snitches get stitches, right?

but that is what happens when you live in an area that populated with ghetto african americans.
So that makes it OK???

My area is nothing like this and thus, will never see any such events.
That's great, BUT you still haven't answered the question. How would you like it if the sideshows were in your neighborhood??? I bet you wouldn't like it much right? So then why is it OK in other areas? You seem to have a double standard. "I enjoy sideshows...as long as they aren't in my neighborhood".

I was only stating that such events are entertaining to watch. If you have ever been to a sideshow, you would know from what angle I am talking about. The times I have been there, I was a spectator filming the activities.
And as such you were part of the problem.

Old 04-26-2006, 07:26 AM
You like to blame the police for the problem when the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of those participating in the sideshows. That includes participants AND spectators. Go ahead and try to defend yourself, but the fact remains, if there was no one watching, these idiots wouldn't be sideshowing.
They would still be doing sideshow activities even if noone was watching. It is clear that you have never been to a sideshow or seen anyone doing any of these activities. You can see a group of (brothas) poppin their collars, mashin out of driveways, getting hyphy as they drivin, or any type of other activity even when there are not spectators around. I know this because I have seen it many a time.

Yea right. We all know what happenes when you complain to the police, you get labeled as a snitch. And snitches get stitches, right?
Who would be giving the residents the stitches? If 30 people were to call the cops and complain that they didnt like all the rerouted traffic and noise as the result of the cops putting them there, would that mean that the cops would give them stitches? It sure would not be the people driving there. Again, your comment makes no sense.

That's great, BUT you still haven't answered the question. How would you like it if the sideshows were in your neighborhood??? I bet you wouldn't like it much right? So then why is it OK in other areas? You seem to have a double standard. "I enjoy sideshows...as long as they aren't in my neighborhood".
If the sideshow was in my area I would have complained but point being, I dont live in the ghetto azz area. You live in a s**thole area with ghetto folk, its to be expected. I dont have a double standard. Im just smart about where I live. I have the opportunity to be a spectator and visit those areas and at the end of the night leave the ghetto and return to the solitude and peacefulness of my area. You have never been nor will you ever go see such an event and that is your choice. Dont knock me for enjoying watching such events either. You have no clue what the experience is like so everything you say is one sided.

And as such you were part of the problem.
I am not part of the problem. I do not force the ghetto fools to do any of those things. It comes naturally for them. All I am doing is getting a good laugh outta it.

*click*

Old 04-26-2006, 10:26 AM
Sedan
They would still be doing sideshow activities even if noone was watching. It is clear that you have never been to a sideshow or seen anyone doing any of these activities. You can see a group of (brothas) poppin their collars, mashin out of driveways, getting hyphy as they drivin, or any type of other activity even when there are not spectators around. I know this because I have seen it many a time.
I think you're having difficulty seeing my points. If you have a "group of brothas" isn't that more than one? So that means someone's watching. If there was no audience for these morons there would be no reason to "get hyphy". It's all about showing off and one upping each other. Without that element the sideshow is dead.

Who would be giving the residents the stitches? If 30 people were to call the cops and complain that they didnt like all the rerouted traffic and noise as the result of the cops putting them there, would that mean that the cops would give them stitches? It sure would not be the people driving there. Again, your comment makes no sense.
C'mon man, stop playing dumb. If you truly have lived in a "ghetto" area than you know it works. You don't snitch and it isn't the cops that are giving stitches either.

If the sideshow was in my area I would have complained but point being, I dont live in the ghetto azz area. You live in a s**thole area with ghetto folk, its to be expected. I dont have a double standard. Im just smart about where I live. I have the opportunity to be a spectator and visit those areas and at the end of the night leave the ghetto and return to the solitude and peacefulness of my area. You have never been nor will you ever go see such an event and that is your choice. Dont knock me for enjoying watching such events either. You have no clue what the experience is like so everything you say is one sided.
Completely hypocritical. You wouldn't want a sideshow in your neighborhood yet you defend them and attend them. That's the very definition of hypocrisy. One other point here: Do you think that the people that live in the "sh*thole area with ghetto folk" want to live there? Their economic status dictates they live in that area. Most probably don't have a choice. Just because you are fortunate enough to live in a nicer neighborhood doesn't give you the right to sh*t on the people who don't.

I am not part of the problem. I do not force the ghetto fools to do any of those things. It comes naturally for them. All I am doing is getting a good laugh outta it.
Being a spectator is encouraging the activity. You are absolutely part of the problem.

Old 04-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Would your occupation have anything to do with your take on this issue?

Old 04-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike_Deezy
+1 for the taco truck on International, that's a must.
+1 more if this is the taco truck off of 23rd...

Exactly!!!! How do you think the people that live in those houses feel?? Do you think they want the sideshows in their streets and drunk/high fools acting stupid in their yards??? How would you like that in your yard bmpn?
If you think this is bad, imagine how the home owners on East 14 feel on 4th of July...

Old 04-27-2006, 06:32 AM
Sedan
Would your occupation have anything to do with your take on this issue?
Not at all. I just don't see the positive aspects of sideshows and it seems ridiculous that someone here would be defending them. Especially someone that appears to have a decent education.

Old 04-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Not at all. I just don't see the positive aspects of sideshows and it seems ridiculous that someone here would be defending them. Especially someone that appears to have a decent education.
To each their own. I have a good education and a good job, but that does mean I cant have my own interests. What may be stupid and a waste of time to you (sideshows) may be something funny to watch to others. I only see you being the anti-sideshow person posting. Im sure there are things you do that others would find a waste of time. Thats is the opinion you are entitled to have.

BMPNRIDE likes sideshows and tacos
Skeleton_cru does not like sideshows (tacos?)

Im glad we were able to come to this conclusion.

Attached Thumbnails Now that I'm moving up to NorCal.what the hell is a Thizz face?-thizzle.bmp   Now that I'm moving up to NorCal.what the hell is a Thizz face?-hyphy.bmp  
Old 04-27-2006, 01:18 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow... that was fun!

Old 04-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dofu
+1 more if this is the taco truck off of 23rd...
That's the one I'm talking about. I always hit this one up everytime before I go to the Warriors game

Old 04-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by Mike_Deezy
That's the one I'm talking about. I always hit this one up everytime before I go to the Warriors game
I always hit up the one on the corner of High and International "Tacos Al Vapor" Cant miss this one with the neon sign and the intercom that yells out your number... Noomber seestee sees... Noomber turdy tree

Ask them to dip the tortillas into the grease where they cook the sesos. It will give your taco extra flavor. I always look forward to going there. Sometimes you will see the the late night Mariachi guys there getting their food.

These are the closest things I can find to the Tijuana 3 for $1 tacos. Estan tan similar en sabor.

Old 04-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Sedan
To each their own. I have a good education and a good job, but that does mean I cant have my own interests. What may be stupid and a waste of time to you (sideshows) may be something funny to watch to others. I only see you being the anti-sideshow person posting. Im sure there are things you do that others would find a waste of time. Thats is the opinion you are entitled to have.

BMPNRIDE likes sideshows and tacos
Skeleton_cru does not like sideshows (tacos?)

Im glad we were able to come to this conclusion.
You keep minimizing the impact of sideshows. You act like they're innocent fun. A girl was killed at a sideshow last year (in Oakland) when one of the cars went out of control. She's probably not the first and won't be the last.

PS - I love tacos.

Old 04-27-2006, 11:10 PM
You keep minimizing the impact of sideshows. You act like they're innocent fun. A girl was killed at a sideshow last year (in Oakland) when one of the cars went out of control. She's probably not the first and won't be the last.

PS - I love tacos.

The sideshows of old in the OAK are not the same. They are far and few because of the new restrictions and the fear of losing cars. Anyone who goes out to any event poses a risk of something happening to em. It was unfortunate what happened to her, but it was a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I have almost been hit by a car out there too when it came within a foot of hittin my leg. Yes, I was standing on the curb. There are many things people do that put them at risk of getting injured. Illegal street racing has cause a stir of focus and the danger it posseses. People have the choice of either going or sitting at home. Life is what it is. Ish happens.

Im glad you like tacos. If you order them in your best gringo accent, you will get more meat. You should try it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Now that I'm moving up to NorCal.what the hell is a Thizz face?