Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Infineon This Weekend April 29-30

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infineon This Weekend April 29-30

Just a reminder this weekend if you get a chance to come out to Infineon Raceway (Sears Point) to check out the HPDE races sponsored through NASA. The gates will be open from 730am to 530pm each day. Lots of fun activities, LOTS and LOTS of nice rides, and a few big names in the business doing demonstrations, including Spoon Sports, Swift, Top Secret. We will be be bringing out the widebody Top Secret Z and a few of our other Nissan's as well from our shop. Maybe we will see some drifting if they let us play a bit!
Either way, we have a huge number of participants and racers. Come out and meet us, we will be set up with Spoon Sports/ Opak Racing. For more information check out:
http://www.nasaproracing.com/norcal/events/schedule.htm

See you there.
Jeff

Old 04-27-2006, 03:25 PM
I'll be there on the track... but I need to get some new pads first! Know where I can go pick em up?

Old 04-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
I had some Endless pads, but a gentlman picked them up yesterday. What kind of pads were you looking for, and if I can find them I'll see if we can get them to you, or bring them with us tomorrow. Thanks.

Jeff

Old 04-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Is there a gate fee for people that just want to go and watch? I'd be interested in checking out the event for a few hours, but my car is in no condition right now to run at the track.

Old 05-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Sorry for the late response, but for future reference, anyone can come out and watch. You just have to pay for the parking. There were well over 300 cars that were out there. It was great to meet some of you who stopped by our tent. Lots of good people who have lots of great information. Definitely a success. If anyone would like more information on how to get your car on the track, even just for fun, just let me know and send me an email at: sales@2visionsracing.com

Thanks!
Jeff

Originally Posted by 4DrSkyline
Is there a gate fee for people that just want to go and watch? I'd be interested in checking out the event for a few hours, but my car is in no condition right now to run at the track.